Zelda Fan Film

it could be the child link, sorry man but i would have rather seen something closer to the one in the game, something like robin hood had in the one where kevin costner played him (great movie). u need to add more clothes on him, also (this could have been the camera) the guy playing link looks kinda chubby for link, but again it could have been the camera

Originally posted by TimDrake64x
it could be the child link, sorry man but i would have rather seen something closer to the one in the game, something like robin hood had in the one where kevin costner played him (great movie). u need to add more clothes on him, also (this could have been the camera) the guy playing link looks kinda chubby for link, but again it could have been the camera
What he said. :up:

Read my post on the previous pages about the hat. And what else should be on him?

Originally posted by TimDrake64x
AND THE HAT!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS THE HAT!!!!
Agreed. It's not really Link with his costumes. He may be able to look the part, but you need the hat and green costume. That's what I think.

Originally posted by BaughProd#2
Read my post on the previous pages about the hat. And what else should be on him?

i didnt see any post on the hat on page 2

he needs the boots, a belt across his waist, if not the hat then maybe a hood, and id go ahead a give him the gloves that adult link has, and if over all costume needs to be a tunic not just like a green t-shirt with a bath robe over it (sorry i dont meen to be rude)

if u cany get a tunic cause of budget. get a dark green collard shirt like an adult xxxlarge (large anough so the when we puts the belt on over it itll look like links tunic) take out the buttons and threw the button holes put a string to make it look like an old one like links, then of course get some sort of old looking pants to go underneather (either the same shade of green or a white)

oh, nm bout the tunics on ebay, they r all either womans or nazi, lol

Eh...I think I might do that...Wait for more confirmation. In the film there has been no full shots of the costume yet. So...

Okay...lemme make this clear to you...(listening?)

THIS IS NOT COSPLAY!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE FAR AWAY FROM A COSPLAY FILM!!!!

We are staying faithful to the game, and yet moving away from Cosplay...I will post pictures of the full costume in a few.

Meaning the picture above of the man in the Link costume. It will not be that way...Just wait until the film is done to pass judgement.

Meaning the picture above of the man in the Link costume. It will not be that way...Just wait until the film is done to pass judgement.

scream62997.gif

oh no i didnt want it to be like the guy in the costume, the colors definatly need to be darker and i think we can do w/o the white tights

Exactly. By the by...Check it out, we are filming a little bit of it tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"