Zelda

I thought of a cool Zelda game they should make sorta like a RPG but the things you do will affect on how you are like if your bad then people in the town start thinking your a troubled kid and if your good you are rewarded and given an opportunity to meet Princess Zelda herself in the castle but if your bad you get to meet Ganon and you get to work for him and do his bad deeds.

And, you age as you go along you start out as a regular kid and the longer you play your link will mature into his teenage state then when you get into battles you get hit you are left scars on the huge battles you face.

Also if you do deeds for people you get copper, then to nickel, then to gold. When you buy armor it will break after a time

Eh, it just seems like a Fable rip-off. Zelda's formula really shouldn't change too much. It's perfect how it is. RPG elements would make it too complex.

But one where Link can work for Ganon (as in the old cheap "Choose your destiny" RPG ploy where you cna play as good or evil but it affects gameplay, not) and he gets permanent scars, etc....that just ain't Zelda.

I think it needs an overhaul. TP was great, but it certainly shows it's age. It is the Zelda game fans have wanted since 1998 and OOT. Now that we have it, it is clear while great we need something radically different (as opposed to retreading thorugh nostolgia, which a good chunk of TP was) and to do this I think gameplay and environmental changes need to be drastic (in a good way not in a WW way) for the next game.

I think in TP there should be more, lands...provinces were good...but have Link sail away from hyrule and have to take care of stuff out there...bring back the sailing from WW...the down side...a game like that would be enormous. trying to fit all the classic hyrule places, and adding new ones...i dont know if we'll see something too different until a game that huge can be made. three words...

LINK.... IN.... SPACE....

...kidding.

and to add to that....im extremely tired of having the first 1/3 of the game all about collected 3 stones, shadows, whatever. its always collecting 3, then the master sword...then 5-7 temples... switch it up some...i say they change their pattern some, but keep the same stories, somewhat...... and for god sakes...get the damn triforce triangles off of all 3 hands, ganon, link, zelda...its gettin old seeing the same dialogue and basically same story... bring in a new character that controls ganon maybe...a bad ass character ZANT SHOULD HAVE BEEN. hell mix up the triforce stuff some...the goddesses dont ALWAYS have to be good guys.

I think it's time they make a Zelda game where the villain is not Ganondorf. They should make a villain that has the same kind of presence as Darth Vader. Dark, brooding, mysterious. We all could write a biography on Ganondorf at this point, let's get someone new.

While Zant turned out to be a looney, He did have that Darth Vader presence your talking about.

Kinda. It would have been better if his costume didn't look stupid.

I dunno, it gave him a aura of mystery.
That scene where he walks in, with the mask on and such, you had no idea what or who he was.
Thats the bit I'm talking about within comparason to Darth Vader.

I suppose he was.

I hate to say it, but they should add voices for cut scenes. It will make the game feel more epic.

I kept thinking because of the aura flashback of the light spirit in Lake Hylia, that Zant was one of Link's ancestors who did go for the power and would be THE Dark Link. I was so excited when the bottom of hte mask raised and all you saw was a disgusting mouth with fangs, I was thinking VAMPIRE LINK!

Then we got Zant the loony.

Alas.

nah, I didn't mind Zant turning into a loony. it took away the charcter depth, but we had also been given Gannondorf, so, It didn't bother me too much.
It would have been dull to have to fight two serious boss, at least no one saw the Zant Boss Battle coming at you the way it did.

Honestly, I'd rather Ganon wasn't in the game, or, he came in far earlier than he did, or was mentioned at least, he just kinda pop up in the last portion of it, so none of the fan boys would complain about his absense.

It would have put a new spin on things if it was Ganondorf vs Zant vs Link, too I reckon, all going for the same thing for different reasons.

Ganondorf = control over Hyrule
Zant = control over the twilight relem
Link = to stop them from sucseeding.

I would like to see some massive battles. Like Zelda meets Dynasty Warriors.

believe me i really HATE saying this, cause i LOVED OOT...but i replayed all the console Zelda games...and the best one..without a doubt..is Twilight Princess...OOT and ALttP are both very close 2nds....but TP takes the cake.

I painted this and wanted to post this here
linkfire.jpg

great job! i wish a game would come out as mature as that painting seems to be....TP was more mature, but IMO not enough.

I kept thinking because of the aura flashback of the light spirit in Lake Hylia, that Zant was one of Link's ancestors who did go for the power and would be THE Dark Link. I was so excited when the bottom of hte mask raised and all you saw was a disgusting mouth with fangs, I was thinking VAMPIRE LINK!

Then we got Zant the loony.

Alas.

it woulda been nice having link fight each of the 3 "dark links" from the cut scene...maybe each has a different specialty, then there could be a 4th one which is Links replica with all the specialties. my favorite fight in all of OOT was VS Dark Link in the water temple. i missed it in TP

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"