Zod for 2008

I would so vote for him. Why the hell not? At least we'll know what we are getting

LOL! I like his "Kids Page". An excerpt:

Fun with math
1. Mommy and Daddy did not give General Zod all of their worldly possessions, so they were sentenced to 5000 days in prison. How many years is this? (Hint: There are 365 days in a year)

LOL!

Vote Zod!

jag

Zod said:
Eliminate the Iraq War: The Iraq War has shifted $187 billion to the defense industry. How is this "defense industry" to kneel before me? Are my praises to be sung as footnotes in their paperwork? You will stop giving these corporations your wealth. I suggest you put the money into your own schools and health care, so that I may have intelligent, healthy servants. I will indulge your wishes if you all want a Westernized, unpopular regime in Iraq, and I too shall gloat in its troubles, but it will not be done at my expense.

:D:up:

Q. The Spin Doctors claim to have “A pocket full of kryptonite”. Do you view this as a direct threat to your leadership? Are you avoiding them out of fear? — Secord 20

A. Who are these Spin Doctors? Do they dare to challenge my rule? Shall I close all the hospitals to flush out these mutinous doctors?

Q. Do you realize that there is one man on this planet who will never kneel to you? That being Mr. T? -- Bishop

A. Yes, this is the man who still owns half of the jewelry in the continent, which I expect shall be given in tribute to me. If I am elected, I shall have his head!

Q. Nicholas Cage's wife, Kim, has given birth this day to a son, who they have named Kal-El Coppola Cage. This sort of insolence must not be tolerated. I caper in gleeful anticipation of seeing what punishment you inflict upon them, their offspring, and the surrounding countryside. — Murray Dodds

A. What kind of traitor dares such foolishness? Will anyone accept responsibility and step before Zod? This is mockery and treachery of the highest order. I dare say that I promise swift and ruthless executions of those responsible.

Travesty! :eek:

:up: He so get's my vote.

where's URSA...

it she gonna be first ****? Or **** of the House?

The vote must be unanimous, SHH. It has therefore now become your decision. You alone will condemn us if you wish, and you alone will be held responsible by me. Join us. You have been known to disagree with the Council before. Yours could become an important voice in the New Order, second only to my own! I offer you a chance for greatness, SHH! Take it! Join us!

You will bow down before me, SHH! I swear it! No matter that it takes an eternity, you will bow down before me! Both you and then one day, your heirs!

Screw Zod.
Ursa.

ursa.gif

Sorry. I'm on the Stewart/Colbert ticket myself.

You guys are so silly. This is just ridiculous. It couldn't happen. You know why?

Presidents are limited to two terms only.

I just want to be ruler of Australia....

In return Lord Zod I will round up as many vote ( slaves) you need to complete your conquest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"