Zod? Who's that? I Forget

Yep, no matter what it is or whether it makes sense or not wont really matter. He'll forgot b/c he has to from a storyline standpoint.

What I'm saying is the writers will do it and wont care what the reaction will be as long as its done....and it wont have to make sense.

JAX said:
Yep, no matter what it is or whether it makes sense or not wont really matter. He'll forgot b/c he has to from a storyline standpoint. For all we know he could be bit kryptonian hampster and loses all his memory. :)

What I'm saying is the writers will do it and wont care what the reaction will be as long as its done....and it wont have to make sense.

A Kryptonian hampster . . . .care to expand so I can put you in the running.

NHawk19 said:
A Kryptonian hampster . . . .care to expand so I can put you in the running.

Didnt you hear Deknight talk about it for the priemer??? Just Kidding...point being; how Lex will forget doesnt really matter. He will and thats that, either way we should expect it and not get mad at how its done.

^^ I know your point but the point of the thread was to discuss the ridiculus mindwipes that have come up. Then seeing as how we all know another one has to be coming for Lex try to see if you could come up with either the device the writers will use, or something more fun than the standard I forgot. See post #1 for the prize

So does this hampster have a name?

NHawk19 said:
^^ I know your point but the point of the thread was to discuss the ridiculus mindwipes that have come up. Then seeing as how we all know another one has to be coming for Lex try to see if you could come up with either the device the writers will use, or something more fun than the standard I forgot. See post #1 for the prize

So does this hampster have a name?

Gotcha. i dont think I can expand further. Nice one with the MIB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"