Zoe Saldana in Talks for Luc Besson's Columbiana

So...anybody see this?

Let my lady friend pick what to see this past weekend and she picked this. I'm thinking the script read like this:

1. Shoot People
2. Take off your shirt
3. Shoot People
4. Take off your shirt
5. Repeat 1-4

Not complaining really, it was what it was. I'm glad I saw it in theater, would've never watched it on DVD.

Saw the movie Sunday. Loved it. I didn't think Zoe could carry an entire movie on her own but she really proved me wrong. I find myself to be a bit of fan now.

Yes, she is quite thin but that came in handy with her assignments. There's only really one scene where she physically fights.

Just a really dumb film overall. Found it more entertaining as a comedy. Rating the film pg-13 I guess payed off for their box office but the film sells itself on violence and sex and it cant show either.

Her hits were underwhelming and the whole idiot cop subplot is tired and annoying. They spent way too much time on the kid then they needed to. Cant recommend this to anyone but Zoe Saldana fans. Pretty horrible film.

I think this movie was sooo middle ranged. I think it was in my bottom 20 of this year (out of the 80+ movies I've seen this year).

The acting and the look of the movie was great, but the script was just really boring and really derivative to the nth degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"