Zoe Saldana in Talks for Luc Besson's Columbiana

she looks badass in this pic. but its a good angle. she is still way to skinny.

she looks like Ripley and Connor. which is fantastic of course.

and what is this s....? 25? Zoe Saldana is playing a 25 girl in this movie?

Cool pics, I'm looking forward to it just because of Besson's involvement and Saldana has proven she's a good actress.

she looks badass in this pic. but its a good angle. she is still way to skinny.

she looks like Ripley and Connor. which is fantastic of course.

She's a child of Cameron. I expect nothing less. :fhm:

But word life, that gun is almost bigger than her!!

She is soo hot!

I'll DL this flick. :D

I'm digging the vibe. Luc Besson is a huge plus, so I'll definitely be checking it out just for that alone.

My only concern is that Zoe is just so petite, it may be a bit unbelievable to see her as an assassin. This of course can be circumvented by utilizing her personal strengths (like agility), rather than treating her as an action star.

One thing she has going for her is in spite of her size, she aura and face don't look very soft. She's undoubtedly beautiful, but there's hardiness about her.

Eh, it's a ok trailer, but I'd watch this just because Saldana is the lead in the movie.

I like that "Never forget where you came from" line appear like 3 or 4 times in the trailer. :funny:

The trailer looks interesting at first. Kinda different. Then it devolves into standard cliche' action trailer territory for a while and towards the end begins to reign it(the cliche'ness) back in again. I may actually check this out. Not completely sold yet though but Luc Besson's involvement gives me hope.

The cinematography is quite good and I think Saldana will pull the role off despite her slightness, the action didn't really stand out to me and it's all pretty much 'been there, done that', but it could still be fun.

Good to see Michael Vartan back in the role that made him! the boyfriend of a badass chick.

REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!

For tomorrow's pop quiz!

poster looks similar to the Jolie Wanted poster.

She's not even Colombiana.

Of course not, however, its not really that big of a deal. It's not like her character is from Chile, Paraguay, El Salvador or Argentina. Being Columbian in this movie isn't that big of a deal.

It's like all of times that British and Aussie Actors play Americans.

Looks alright but hardly a priority viewing.

Looks good...action, hot girl...im in:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"