The Dark Knight Zoinks! The Joker's On Myspace!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE'S THE LINK! GET 2 KNOW THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE DARK KNIGHT!!

LINK: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JOKERBEGINS

NEWS:

The Clown Prince himself has hit MySpace, probably looking to score from a few hot Gotham City hotties. The site located myspace.com/jokerbegins gives a great look at some early promo pictures of the movie and some revealing facts.

That's right...we get a first look at Maggie Gyllenhall as Rachel Dawes in The Dark Knight (taking over for the removed Katie Holmes). The card set is interesting for Aaron Eckhart's Harvey Dent which already has an 'X' on it along with some blood. Is Harvey out of the picture early making way for his premiere as villain Two-Face? Only time will tell.

Other interesting facts? Joker is single and 34 years old. A survey posted there states:

Nick Name= Ace of Knaves, Clown Prince of Crime, Harlequin of Hate, and Mountebank of Menace
Civilian ID = Unknown
Occupation= Criminal Homicidal Maniac
Legal Status= Citizen of the United States with a record of criminal insanity.
Nation or Planet of Origin= Presumably Gotham City
Group Affiliation= Injustice Gang Joker's Gang
Base of Operations= Gotham City
Height= 6' 5"
Weight= 195 lbs.
Eye Color= Green
Hair Color= Black - Now Green
Skin Tone= Caucasian - Now Paste White
Known Powers= Normal human with average strength for a man of his age, although his mania makes him exceptionally dangerous. Criminal genius with a devious sense of humor skilled in chemistry.
Accessories= Acid-spewing Boutonnière: Artificial flower worn on the lapel that squirts a stream of highly corrosive acid.
Electrocuting Joy Buzzer: Hand-held device capable of emanating an electric shock into its intended victim when they shake hands with the wearer.
Joker Venom: Nerve agent that leaves it victims in a gruesome smile of death

Jet over to http://www.myspace.com/jokerbegins to check out more of Heath Ledger's Joker and the excellent early P.R. work being done for Christopher Nolan's Batman sequel The Dark Knight.:wow: :wow: :wow: :hyper:

I suppose you want Nolan to do a blog like Singer as well? My Space sucks who cares about it.

........alright it's not fun anymore.

can we close this already?

So guys... what's the verdict? Spidey Lover 10... troll, or just gullble?

For a while I was leaning towards gullbile, i thought the poor kid was really convinced this was real. But now i'm almost certain he's just being a troll, thinking he's funny whilie sitting at his computer going back and forth between accounts, chuckling to himself "man, i'm getting them so good!!"

YUUUR'reEE riTTTTeeee BoomMMMM! ItsZZZ funNN! anND I'MmN noT liYING! I'D NEVER LIE ON HERE!

:D

So guys... what's the verdict? Spidey Lover 10... troll, or just gullble?

For a while I was leaning towards gullbile, i thought the poor kid was really convinced this was real. But now i'm almost certain he's just being a troll, thinking he's funny whilie sitting at his computer going back and forth between accounts, chuckling to himself "man, i'm getting them so good!!"
I'm thinkin' Arby's.

YUUUR'reEE riTTTTeeee BoomMMMM! ItsZZZ funNN! anND I'MmN noT liYING! I'D NEVER LIE ON HERE!

:D

There we go. I think we've found our new "Mr Thau CGI villains scene" phrase. Seriously guys, i'd never tell a lie here!

Christian Bale is my sister's husband. I'd never lie on here!

I think it's spider-freddie with a new gimmick.

Forgive me for being out of it.

WTF is this Mr. Thau stuff everyone keeps talking bout?

He's a gullible troll,

Oh he's a gullible troolll

he's a gullible troooolll...

and he can never tell a lie.

Guys I'm actually Superman from an alternate dimension! My son Jason is gonna murder me in my next film! I'd never lie on here!

:D Righteous.

I think it's spider-freddie with a new gimmick.

Forgive me for being out of it.

WTF is this Mr. Thau stuff everyone keeps talking bout?

it's kind of a long story. something about wanting some cut scene in Superman 2 recreated with CGI by a guy named Mr. Thau. It become a running joke, and someone came on here saying Nolan should do the same thing and hire Mr. Thau.

For the love of God, someone lock and delete this thread

it's kind of a long story. something about wanting some cut scene in Superman 2 recreated with CGI by a guy named Mr. Thau. It become a running joke, and someone came on here saying Nolan should do the same thing and hire Mr. Thau.

I can't find the thread - but man, that was hilarious because it was sincere.

It's in the Non-Spoilers Board.

I can't find the thread - but man, that was hilarious because it was sincere.

I think the original Superman 2 stuff was sincere, but I doubt this one was. If you go around the internet, you'll find tons of references to it. I even saw "Mr. Thau please create in CGI new Olympics logo" on a website for the Olympics.

I think the original Superman 2 stuff was sincere, but I doubt this one was. If you go around the internet, you'll find tons of references to it. I even saw "Mr. Thau please create in CGI new Olympics logo" on a website for the Olympics.

Wow.

no, rly....this is my ONLY profile...have the mods check,....u'll see..

So you're confirming that you are in fact a gullible 8 year old who is afraid of posts made by someone claiming to be the Joker and would never lie?

Ohhhhhhh, I get it it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"