The Dark Knight Zoinks! The Joker's On Myspace!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in shock that Latino Review believed this. I mean, come on!!!

Everything you have seen and read so far from me is beign done on purpose...the pictures...the minimaps...everything is beign done on purpose...im not the joker...but, the website is real...its all REAL...im not a fictional person...who am i?...you will never know...but do know this...I will have the last laugh at the end

ok.....he's gone....4 now.....hope ur happy someone other than me was "trolling" on this forum.

Everything you have seen and read so far from me is beign done on purpose...the pictures...the minimaps...everything is beign done on purpose...im not the joker...but, the website is real...its all REAL...im not a fictional person...who am i?...you will never know...but do know this...I will have the last laugh at the end

Dude learn how to spell begin.

sites are getting more duped as time goes on. AICN had the supposed "batbike" yesterday which quickly got pulled before many peeps could see it.

We'll shyt talk them for a while. They get a scoop. Then we listen to them. Then we go right back to pretending we care what they think.....they're like the United Nations.

Or we can just start doing the SHH Poster does to BOF: post their scoops and show no props whatsoever to Jett......but rag him when something's off.

It's times like this when it truly resonates how long of a wait it's going to be for TDK. :(

oh, welcome back, boss. what do u wanna do on here? i'd be happy to assist!

One of Mr. Thau's CGI villains scene is lose!!!

Some tool in your mothers basement?

Seriously, give it up. There is no way you will ever convince us you are real. Your spelling is terrible, you're characterization of Joker is ridiculous, and the myspace page is really poorly done. There's no way in hell an official Joker myspace page would use any of the music it's used to far. It started out with freakin POTC music!!!

Give it up.

so....who R U, boss.....ur secret will b safe wil ME. just pm me about who u REALLY r! i won't tell ANYONE! i PROMISE!

..Grandma?

Romero's Stache pwnz j00.

hey guyZ itZ FUn 2 tYpE leiK thiZ u shulD TrY iT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS