Zombieland Is Open For Business.

The Apatow Crew

New God
Reaction score
Ruben Fleischer looks like he's got some grade-A zombie fun on his hands. Columbia Pictures has released the trailer for the director's zom-com Zombieland which opens on October 9th. Apple's got your first look - don't walk, run to this link and check it out now!

Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin play band of survivors who team to fight the living dead in the post-apocalyptic Southwest after a zombie plague ravages America.

The official synopsis: Columbus (Eisenberg) has made a habit of running from what scares him. Tallahassee (Harrelson) doesn’t have fears. If he did, he’d kick their ever-living ass. In a world overrun by zombies, these two are perfectly evolved survivors. But now, they’re about to stare down the most terrifying prospect of all: each other.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/zombieland/

I'll see it. Even Zombie Strippers was entertaining.

Emma Stone and Zombies. That's all the convincing I need.

Good trailer. The guy being tackled was great.

Of course I'll see it. Why? It's freaking WOODY HARRELSON!

I'm so glad to see him back in a major role, and the movie looks good!

Woody Harrelson should've been Sabertooth dammit!

Amber Heard is in the film also. And I heard there is a Surprise Cameo in this by none other then Bill Murray.

Amber Heard's getting stuck in the early twenties actress' horror movie rut. Hopefully Rum Diaries helps her out.

The movie looks awesome . i also liked 'zombie kill of the week ' , good stuff.

meh, as a zombie lover im generally turned off by zombie comedies. it just doesnt appeal to me. i'd rather have a serious zombie movie.

I'm just shocked that a movie like this got made, because it's so fanboyish/nerdy in its presentation. Which is not a bad thing either.

What's so nerdish about it? It simply looks like a fun horror comedy to me.

Have to say - the trailer looks great;

I cant wait to get back into work (did I just say that??) in order to let a collegue, who loves all things zombie, know about this.

I definately think it's slipped below his radar as hes never mentioned it before.

meh, as a zombie lover im generally turned off by zombie comedies. it just doesnt appeal to me. i'd rather have a serious zombie movie.
Not everything has to be so serious all the time. Just causei its the end of the world doesn't mean you can't have any fun.:yay:

Last edited:
This is gonna be a good time. Zombies, two very attractive male actors, and I could be mistaken but was the big zombie in the supermarket scene Meatloaf??

Had low expectations for this one, but the trailer has definitely hooked me.

Loving the look of this, cant wait to see it, looks funny as hell.

Trailer was alright. Doesn't look amazing but at least looks like it will be a fun one watcher or rental. The premise sounded very possibly like the American version of Shaun of the Dead which sounded like bad news but this doesn't look like a Shaun of the Dead ripoff which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"