Zombieland Is Open For Business.

the only way it looks anything like shaun of the dead is because its simply a zombie-comedy

Not everything has to be so serious all the time. Just causei its the end of the world doesn't mean you can't have any fun.:yay:

i dont think every zombie does have to be serious. im just saying, i usually dont like ones that arent, so i doubt i'll dig this one too.

You didnt like Shawn of the Dead then, I take it.

no. i dont think i even cracked a smile watching the movie. never understood why everyone loved it so much.

I too prefer a serious zombie film, but I have liked zombie comedies in the past so I'll give this a look. I would really really love a classic zombie movie since we haven't had many in a couple of decades, but you can always make a good light hearted zombie movie.

Woody looks like a perfect fit for the movie. :up:

Woody Harrelson playing "Deliverance" on Banjo then destroying a zombie with it = epic win.

This looks fantastic!

Woody Harrelson vs zombies. Couldn't ask for a better mix. :)

There's a new red band trailer that just went up, and good god is it awesome. I'd post it, but I don't want to be banned.

"I love the **** outta this song!" Movie is going to be a blast.

I can't wait :) This is 100% my kind of movie.

I was laughing throughout that entire trailer. Great stuff.

The zombie killing is great. The slow downs are done brilliantly but best of all the comedy is top notch.

Nothing seems forced and the chemistry between all of them gives this an even better feel to it.

Looks like we might have a zombie classic in hand.

"I haven't cried this hard since Titanic" *wipes tears with dollar bills*

Great stuff.

What is the Johnny Cash (?) song that plays during the slow-motion zombie spree?

wow the restricted version should be shown in theaters!... its like 100 times better

After Shaun of the dead, which I really liked, I don't know if I absolutely need this movie.

Saw the Zombieland panel with some exclusive clips at SDCC. Totally stoked for this flick! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"