“Alive (Part 1)” Talkback/Discussion

Red X said:
Well, will you look at that. According to Dwayne McDuffie, Spoiler:

Darkseid isn't fused with Brainiac-tech afterall

Guys, if it's from an official source and not speculation, it's spoiler!

The what is he??? Interesting. I trust you Red X but can i get a source on this???

So he's not merged with Brainiac you would think so looking at that.

That has to be the best twist in the DCAU ever. I loved Darkseid ever since that big 3-parter in STAS.

Really? Cause it was damn obvious Darkseid was showing up the moment the LoD was announced. Hence why I'm somewhat disappointed. Theres just no conceivable way for them to wrap this all up with one episode.

Hush said:
The what is he??? Interesting. I trust you Red X but can i get a source on this???

I haven't got a link but its from Dwayne McDuffie's forum.

Update: Toonami received "Destroyer" today, and it will air tomorrow, Saturday, 18 February at 11:30 and 18:00.

Red X said:
Update: Toonami received "Destroyer" today, and it will air tomorrow, Saturday, 18 February at 11:30 and 18:00.
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! :up:

GyLocke said:
Love the way they've built up Luthor to be the ultimate badass (I'm already more powerfull then you *****es combined) till the end we meet Darksheid, who makes him look like a bald girlscout. Freaking Sinestro protecting him with his own body! Owning Grodd and her rut like that! And then in the end we see fear even at his eyes! Awsome stuff.

I have to say that was by far the greatest highlight of the season, seeing Luthor so confident and in control destroying Grodd, humbling Tala, and telling off Metron. Then he sees Darkseid and for a moment he feels pure fear. I always thought thats why he hated Supes so much, an evil Superman is Darkseid. And for all his cockiness he knows he's nothing compared to that.

Spoilers if you have seen it yet....

You know what, I was quite happy with not seeing the JL for most of this episode....we needed something to wrap up the Secret Societ Grod/Luther thing...it was worth it....I wish there could have been more of the fight, and I didn't understand how Grod's forces stood up for so long, after all, Luther had Sinestro, Star Sapphire and Bizarro on this side. Those three are enough to wipe the floor with everyone that Grod had...but that seems logical.

Here are some captures, it's not a lot, but my space is limited, sorry: http://home.earthlink.net/~gmcgrath01/JLU/

and a taste:

Justice%20League%20Unlimited%20-%205x12%20-%20Alive%20Part%201028.JPG

Justice%20League%20Unlimited%20-%205x12%20-%20Alive%20Part%201050.JPG

Justice%20League%20Unlimited%20-%205x12%20-%20Alive%20Part%201051.JPG

Justice%20League%20Unlimited%20-%205x12%20-%20Alive%20Part%201059.JPG

Justice%20League%20Unlimited%20-%205x12%20-%20Alive%20Part%201062.JPG

Justice%20League%20Unlimited%20-%205x12%20-%20Alive%20Part%201083.JPG

"We've got a problem."

Justice%20League%20Unlimited%20-%205x12%20-%20Alive%20Part%201099.JPG

I saw the finale (part two of alive) and it was very good. It was good way to end the series, although it shouldn't have ended. :(

Was that the Daily Planet being destroy :eek: ed????????????

Use this thread.

Anybody notice what happened to Talia?

I'm guessing she either died during the attempt to collect Brainiac or when Darkseid blew up the ship. She wasn't with the others at the end.

Brutal death really.

'Tis a shame, really. All the girl wanted was a little Lex lovin' and she got obilterated for her trouble. At least Flash was "attentive" to her.

She was quite likeable really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"