"100 Bad Pickup Lines: A Men's Guide to First Impressions"

Have you got mirrors in your knickers cos i can see myself in them.

Heres 10p call your mum tell her your not coming home tonight.

Did it hurt? when you fell from heaven.

Get your coat, you pulled.

Who's your daddy (they reply) not tonight love.

Can i just mention i've never used a single one of these. Though i had a friend who used the mirror one.

10.) Do you have Yahoo Messenger?

That's awful...

Corniest pick up line of them all:

"You know what would look good on you?..........ME!"

Come sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up. ;)

Not really a pick up line... I guess. But I saw it on Two Guys and a Girl. Berg says this "See something you like?" The way he says it too. Reynolds is the ****...

How'd you like to come back to my place? We could play army: I'll lie down and you can blow the hell out of me!

Fancy going halves on a bastard?

:D

Here's a question for the ages. Are there any GOOD pickup lines?

Here's a question for the ages. Are there any GOOD pickup lines?

I think it comes down to the process and the thought that goes with it. I've said lines before without meaning to, and they've been welcomed. I think some lines can come across ok, but they have to seem natural -- I think a line's main downfall is the way it's been delivered with a stale, pre-planned rigidity.

Some lines do ultimately reek, though, and there is no saving grace for them: See my previous post for example :)

One I have used before is.

I'd take you to a movie, but it would be a waste of money because I can't take my eyes off you.

It actually worked once.

I want to f___ you where the farts come from. If you know what I mean. HAHA

The best lines are unplanned. It all depends on the delivery.

I don't know if it made the list, but my favorite bad pick up line is
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" :D

I've never used this but my brother says it works:

You are in a bar sitting with some friends, you see the girl, you tell your friend you'll talk to her, but he needs to wave at you two when you point at him. You walk over to the girl:

"Hey there, my name is 'so and so', this is really embarresing, but, see my friend over there *point, friend waves*, he's really shy and he was wondering if you think that I'm cute"

I was told that it is gaurenteed to work. I on the other hand drink until I gain enough liquid courage, pass out, and hopefully a hot chick wakes me up. :)

"You're like a princess. And I'm just a lowly plumber. And the only thing standing between you and I is a monkey, throwing flaming barrels of rejection in my way."

Awesome line. :up:

How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, I'm Nick.

Never used it since I've had a girlfriend for 7 years but I could see it working if done right.

Quagmire has the best ones.

- I don't wanna come between you...or DO I?
- If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.
- Is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?
- Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that was a Braille name tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"