15 Minutes 15 Minutes: KenshinAtrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Side-Kick my Ass!
Reaction score
If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be?

What is your greatest regret?

What is your greatest achievement?

What is your favorite movie?

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what
parts would they have?

How would you bring the 'Sexy' back?

What are the three things you would never do?

What brought you to the Hype?

Who is your nemesis on the Hype?

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with?

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be?

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)?

When would you like to retire?

What would you like to do when retired?

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag?

What is your worst habit? Your best habit?

Any nightmare sexual experiences? Care to share?

Finish this number puzzle: -2~> 2 ~> 0 ~> 3~> 3 ~> -2 ~> X

Describe your dream house.

If you could give only one piece of advice to anyone, what you it be?

Favourite super-hero?

Favourite super-villain?

Any weird stalker ex's?

Most embarrassing moment in the company of parents or close family?

Who is the better poet: Emily Dickinson or Leonard Cohen?

What is another word for "thesaurus"?

Cakes. Why is it always cakes?

There's a zombie invasion, what are the two things you grab and two people you call?

Given the opportunity, would you either:

a) Meet Steve Buscemi
b) Meet Chris Tucker
c) Meet Fran

Would you direct a music video for Hilary Duff?

Blue Man Group? Yes or no?

Do you sneeze often?

You're having a party, name three Hype Girls and three Hype Guys you'd invite.

Do you believe in life outside this planet?

Are you more a Bill or a Ted? Both?

Eiffel tower, who'd be there with you?

Seafood fan?

Gold or Silver?

Juggler?

Are you and I destined to do this forever, or will I be in a padded cell forever?

Post your perfect date, ... GO!

When can we expect babies?

Wanna hook up?

Have you or do you own a slinky?

Who is the hottest girl ever? Guy?

Would you ever wear a fedora?

How is your head?

Last time you put on a bandaid? Explain the injury.

Do you want a foot massage?

no offense

how is being gay?

favorite bruce willis movie?

do you like me?

why are you so awesome?

Badger
If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be? SINGING AND ACTING ON BROAFWAY

What is your greatest regret? NOT GETTING TO TELL MY MOM

What is your greatest achievement? GRADUATING CULINARY SCHOOL THIS YEAR.

What is your favorite movie? NEWSIES (CHRISTIAN BALE + MUSICAL = WIN :D )

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what
parts would they have? RANDO= JACK, ADHOKK = DAVID, TAC = CRUTCHY, BIZARROAIDS = DENTON, PRISON MIKE = SPOT.

How would you bring the 'Sexy' back? I ALREADY BROUGHT IT BACK. KEEPING IT HERE IS THE REAL CHALLENGE

What are the three things you would never do? CHEAT ON A SIGNIFICANT OTHER, HAVE SEX FOR MONEY, RUIN THE HOPES OF CHILDREN

What brought you to the Hype? I CAME TO THE HYPE WHEN THE FIRST SPIDER-MAN MOVIE WAS OUT AND NEVER NOTICED THE BOARDS. I STARTED COMING TO THE BOARDS JUST A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AGO TO DISCUSS COMICS AND TV SHOWS...THEN THE TDK VIRAL HAPPENEND AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

Who is your nemesis on the Hype? DONT HAVE ONE YET...MAY PRINT OUT APPLICATIONS SOON.

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with? JESUS, STAN LEE, DUFF GOLDMAN

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be? SLAVERY OF ANY CULTURE OR PEOPLE

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)? MY COMIC BOOK COLLECTION

When would you like to retire? NO OFFICIAL PLANS I HOPE TO KEEP GOING UNTILL MY BODY WONT LET ME

What would you like to do when retired? TRAVEL THE WORLD

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag? I DO NOT GOLF

What is your worst habit? Your best habit? WORST: I PROCRASTINATE WAY TO MUCH; BEST: DROPPING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR MY FAMILY, I HAVE DONE IT QUITE A FEW TIMES.

Any nightmare sexual experiences? Care to share? HAVENT DONE TO MUCH SEXUALLY TO BE HONEST SO AS OF NOW NO NOTHING UNUSUAL

Finish this number puzzle: -2~> 2 ~> 0 ~> 3~> 3 ~> -2 ~> X 7

Describe your dream house. MY DREAM HOUSE WE BE MODELED AFTER THE MANSION IN RESINDENT EVIL COMPLETE WITH SPECIAL DOORS AND PASSAGEWAYS. I WOULD WANT IT 2 FLOORS UNDERGROUND AND 3 FLOORS ABOVE GROUND...HUGE BACKYARD WITH A POOL.

If you could give only one piece of advice to anyone, what you it be? NEVER LET PEOPLE TRY TO MAKE YOU SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT. DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE WORLD THINK SOF YOU AND DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

Ace
favourite super-hero? green lantern kyle rayner

favourite super-villain? venom

any weird stalker ex's? nope none unless they are so good that they are stalking me right now and i dont now :-)starts getting paranoid:)

most embarrassing moment in the company of parents or close family? i dont get embarrased so i guess i would have to say nothing

Untilteld
There's a zombie invasion, what are the two things you grab and two people you call? MY ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE AND A MY SWORD. ID CALL PETER DALY AND DAN KAPLAN

Given the opportunity, would you either:

a) Meet Steve Buscemi
b) Meet Chris Tucker
c) Meet Fran
DONT KNOW FRAN SO I GUESS I'D SAY CHRIS TUCKER

Would you direct a music video for Hilary Duff? SURE WHY NOT I ACTUALLY LIKE HER

Blue Man Group? Yes or no? YES

Do you sneeze often? YES ESPECIALLY IN THE AM WHEN I WAKE UP

You're having a party, name three Hype Girls and three Hype Guys you'd invite. SPIDER-FAN, ADHOKK, SQUEEKNESS, HARLEYQ19, LOGAN'S RUNT, SAAL

Do you believe in life outside this planet? I MOST CERTAINLY DO

Are you more a Bill or a Ted? Both? I SHARE EQUAL PARTS OF BOTH

Eiffel tower, who'd be there with you? HOPEFULLY THE GUY IM DATING RIGHT NOW

Seafood fan? IM CARRIBEAN...I GREW UP ON SEAFOOD AND I DO ENJOY IT VERY MUCH

Gold or Silver? SILVER

Juggler? SADLY NO AND I WISH I COULD

Are you and I destined to do this forever, or will I be in a padded cell forever? PADDED CELL BUT HEY I HEAR THEY ARE QUITE THE GOOD TIME

Post your perfect date, ... GO! IM EASY HONESTLY. GO SEE A GOOD MOVIE OR A BROADWAY SHOW FOLLOWED BY A GOOD DINNER...THE HOME FOR "EVENING ACTVITIES" AND LOTS OF LAYING TOGETHER

When can we expect babies? ALWAYS BE EXPECTING THEM

Wanna hook up? YOU GOT A PIC??? MAYBE WE CAN WORK SUMTHIN OUT

Have you or do you own a slinky? I OWNED MANY A SLINKY KINDA WISH I STILL HAD ONE

Who is the hottest girl ever? Guy? ANGELINA JOLIE, MICHAEL PHELPS

Would you ever wear a fedora? YES I THINK THEY ARE VERY STYLISH AND SEXY ON THE RIGHT GUY

How is your head? JUST FINE...EXACTLY AS I REMEMBER IT

Last time you put on a bandaid? Explain the injury. ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO...I WAS STUDYING TO BE A PASTRY CHEF AND I GET ALL KINDS OF BURNS AND CUTS

Do you want a foot massage? I WOULD LOVE ONE

If you could become any superhero for the day who would it be and why?

Rando

no offense
NO WORRIES I DONT GET OFFENDED

how is being gay? BEING GAY HAS BEEN GOOD SO FAR LOL...IF YOU ELABORATE A BIT MORE I CAN ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS

favorite bruce willis movie? THE FIFTH ELEMENT

do you like me? I DO...I CONSIDER YOU ONE OF MY GOOD HYPE FRIENDS

why are you so awesome? I DUNNO HONESTLY PEOPLE TELL/ASK ME THIS ALL THE TIME I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT ME BUT PEOPLE SEEM TO ENJOY MY PRESENCE AND PERSONALITY

strikezone
if you could become any superhero for the day who would it be and why? i would want to be a green lantern. I love the code that they stand for and i believe that i could live up to it. Plus....awesome super powered ring ftw!!

your caps scare me... stop yelling!

Are you Mr. Socko?

What is your religon if you have one

Fav TV show?

If you could marry any celebrity, who?

What do you think is your purpose in life?

BatSpider
Are you Mr. Socko?
no ...i dont know who that is

What is your religon if you have one
i was raised catholic though i have not been much of a practicing one in recent years

Fav TV show?
queer as folk

If you could marry any celebrity, who?
Michale Phelps

What do you think is your purpose in life?
never really put much thought into it honestly and i dont think i have a specific one i just live and try to make others lives better with my good personality and friendship

When was your last relationship and why did end?
Goobers or Raisinets?

do you ever feel like people make fun of you for being gay?

how is the cake business?

done the iron man cake yet?

favorite simon pegg movie?

jp.
when was your last relationship and why did end?
i have never been in a relationship sadly :csad:
goobers or raisinets?
i dont like raisins in things or stuff covering them...imo raisins are meant to be eaten alone

Rando
do you ever feel like people make fun of you for being gay? i got made fun of alot in high school and i wasnt even out then. but if people do now they are probably just random people that dont affect my life in anyway so i dont really care.

how is the cake business?
not much of a business yet but im hoping to make it a good one

done the iron man cake yet?
havent made it yet...i may give it a test run before my apprentices birthday

favorite simon pegg movie?
i have only ever seen Shaun of the Dead

Adhokk7

Who is the better poet: Emily Dickinson or Leonard Cohen? never read anything by Leonard Cohen so Emily it is

What is another word for "thesaurus"?
good question... i dont know,....im gonna see if i can find one now

Cakes. Why is it always cakes?
im a pastry chef....its all about the cake man

In 45 words or more, describe your most memorable experience of your life using as vivid detail as you can possibly bring yourself to use without breaking the terms of service of this website.

In 45 words or more, describe your most memorable experience of your life using as vivid detail as you can possibly bring yourself to use without breaking the terms of service of this website.
one of the most memorable experiences of my life was my first comic convention. what a day. the convention is full of people as far as the eye could see. many people are dressed in great costumes. at every turn there is something to see people are selling various toys or pieces of beatifully drawn fan art not to mention the the various musics and videos being played throughout making the noise level in the hall almost deafening. I was able to meet a bunch of my favorite comic book artists and writers who signed my books. all in all it was just a great day spent with hundreds of people who are passionate and enjoy the same things i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"