15 Minutes 15 Minutes: strikezone89

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Side-Kick my Ass!
Reaction score
If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be?

What is your greatest regret?

What is your greatest achievement?

What is your favorite movie?

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what
parts would they have?

How would you bring the 'Sexy' back?

What are the three things you would never do?

What brought you to the Hype?

Who is your nemesis on the Hype?

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with?

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be?

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)?

When would you like to retire?

What would you like to do when retired?

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag?

What is your worst habit? Your best habit?

Any nightmare sexual experiences? Care to share?

Finish this number puzzle: -3~> 2 ~> -1~> 3~> 2 ~> 1 ~> X

Describe your dream house.

If you could give only one piece of advice to anyone, what you it be?

How much do I have to give you to take the 89 off your name? :huh:

Do you feel intimidated going up after mine? Is it more like following Sinatra?

When I first saw Badger's avvy, it gave me my first laugh of the day because it was so unexpected. What was your first reaction?

Give a brief synopsis about the highlights of your life in your opinion:

If you could change one thing about a prior argument with a friend, what would it be?

Describe your tastes in film, music, literature, and art.

Major?

Favorite subject?

Imagine you had mere seconds to make a split life or death decision. Describe the situation and tell us your choice.

What is your favorite weather? favorite vacation spot?

A place outside of your country that you want to visit? Why? For how long?

Name some things that you like to do to entertain yourself.

Name one offbeat way that made a friend smile.

Your ideal weekend?

Why did you sign up for a 15 min?

Are you interesting?

Really?

C'mon, seriously... really?

Fosho?

WTF?

Get outta here, I don't believe that. Forserious?

Yeah?

Psh...

Your views on America and what it now means to the rest of the world?

Are you easy-going or or a nervous wreck?

On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?

Describe yourself with one word that's more than 3 syllables.

You walk to the end of a line at a club entrance; you stand there until you're just about to go in. Then, the security guard tells you that you and one of your three friends can enter. Which one do you take, why, and how do you explain your choice to your friends?

If you chose not to enter and just leave, give an anecdotal response that made everyone in the group laugh.

Athletic or not?

Best concert experience?

What is the last memorable time for you and why did it have that kind of impact on you?

More to come. . . .so far, how do you enjoy the spotlight of the Hype?

What is your name?
What is your quest?
In a deathmatch between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, who says screw this first? CHOOSE WISELY!

Do you like Batman?

If yes, Which villain is the best and why?

Do you like Batman movies?

If yes Which movie and why?

Why the 89?

Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles?

What do you like most about the Hype?

Made any good friends on here?

Favorite Section to go on the Hype?

Your views on America and what it now means to the rest of the world? I think since George W has been in the white house at first the world saw america like they normally did as the "powerhouse" of the west... but after 9/11, the war, and the economic crisis were in the rest of the world is starting to see the america may not be all the powerful.... i think if we get another strong leader for the country then we can regain our respect the the rest of the world

Are you easy-going or or a nervous wreck? honestly it depends on the situation... but usually im easy going

On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 10

Describe yourself with one word that's more than 3 syllables. cant think of one

You walk to the end of a line at a club entrance; you stand there until you're just about to go in. Then, the security guard tells you that you and one of your three friends can enter. Which one do you take, why, and how do you explain your choice to your friends? well i'd just walk away and go to another club cause i dont play favorites with my friends

Athletic or not? in high school i was and now im getting lazy

Best concert experience? only been to one concert and it was a nysync concert cause my sister took the whole family

What is the last memorable time for you and why did it have that kind of impact on you? probably last week when my grandmother's tumor was removed and now she's okay.... it shows just cause the doctors say something is wrong and "unfixable" that if your strong enough and believe in urself then everything can be fixed

More to come. . . .so far, how do you enjoy the spotlight of the Hype? its a lot of fun

here you go

Last edited:
Why the 89?
Year I was born
Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles?

power rangers all the way
What do you like most about the Hype? the news about movies and seeing the fan art

Made any good friends on here? not really

Favorite Section to go on the Hype? anything batman
here you go

Do you like Batman? Yes

If yes, Which villain is the best and why? Probably joker, because like Ledger says "he has NO rules"

Do you like Batman movies? Yes I do

If yes Which movie and why? Probably the orignal one because he had "shark repellant" lol
here you go

What is your name? Anthony Scalzitti
What is your quest? WTF?
In a deathmatch between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, who says screw this first? CHOOSE WISELY!Don't care, but since it's Jack(titanic) vs Tyler Durden (figh club) I'd have to say its Leo who would say it first[/quote]
Wow.... this is interesting

How's the weather?

Did you sleep well?

Do you like to hang out at gymnasiums?

What is your name? Anthony Scalzitti
What is your quest? WTF?
In a deathmatch between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, who says screw this first? CHOOSE WISELY!Don't care, but since it's Jack(titanic) vs Tyler Durden (figh club) I'd have to say its Leo who would say it first[/quote]
Wow.... this is interesting

Not a fan of Monty Python's Holy Grail?

Did you dance at the NSYNC concert?

How's the weather? kinda chilly but i like it

Did you sleep well? yes i did until my mom woke me up to go to the ATM

Do you like to hang out at gymnasiums? not really
Here you go Immortal

Why did you answer Zephyr's questions twice and attempt to cover up your love for NSYNC?

How much do I have to give you to take the 89 off your name? :huh: i've tried.... so ask the mods how much u'd have to pay

Do you feel intimidated going up after mine? Is it more like following Sinatra? very intimidated
here you go

What pisses you off about society?

If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be? Computer Security Inflatration

What is your greatest regret? Me and my ex getting an abortion

What is your greatest achievement? Winning The Indiana High School State Bowling Championship

What is your favorite movie? Swordfish or Heat

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what
parts would they have? Don't Talk to many people from the hype

How would you bring the 'Sexy' back? make everyone look like me would bring the sexy back... lol

What are the three things you would never do? drugs, smoke, steal

What brought you to the Hype? Google and interest in batman

Who is your nemesis on the Hype? HunterRider lol

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with? Heath Ledger, FRD, Nixon

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be? 9/11

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)? umm i value my friends and family the most... so i guess that

When would you like to retire? nope.. makes life boring

What would you like to do when retired? -

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag? dont golf i bowl.... so i have my Brunswick Strikezone bowling ball, my Hammer Black Widow bowling ball, and my spare ball

What is your worst habit? Your best habit? worst is biting my fingernails best is trying to write computer code

Any nightmare sexual experiences? Care to share? omg... my nightmare came true with my ex..... all i will say is it involves us driving home... her "pleasuring me" , bumpy railroad tracks, and vomit

Finish this number puzzle: -3~> 2 ~> -1~> 3~> 2 ~> 1 ~> X i suck at math

Describe your dream house. an apartment on lake shore drive in chicago overlooking navy pier

If you could give only one piece of advice to anyone, what you it be? Live life to it's fullest
here guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back