15 Minutes: The Remake!! with BizarroAids

What's your first name? Real Name - Mike. I personally don't like being called Michael.

List 15 superheroes you enjoy 1.) Captain America 2.) Superman 3.) Spider-Man 4.) Daredevil 5.) Nightwing 6.) Batman 7.) Hulk 8.) Ice Man 9.) Thor 10.) Gambit 11.) The Punisher 12.) Iron Man 13.) Angel 14.) Ms Marvel 15.) Cable

List 30 movies you wish to watch - Upcoming movies? Or just movies I want to watch? Here goes...
1.) The Dark Knight Rises
2.) The Expendables
3.) The Expendables 2
4.) 21 Jump Street
5.) The Room
6.) Christmas Vacation
7.) Heat
8.) Tron Legacy
9.) Face/Off
10.) Hard Boiled
11.) The Killer
12.) Shaun of the Dead
13.) Bad Boys
14.) Sunshine
15.) Batman:Mask of the Phantasm
16.) Dawn of the Dead (78)
17.) Cheaper By The Dozen
18.) Man on Fire
19.) Ted
20.) Mission:Impossible -Ghost Protocol
21.) Love Actually
22.) Top Gun
23.) Take Me Home Tonight
24.) The Next Three Days
25.) Chasing Amy
26.) Hot Fuzz
27.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
28.) Cradle 2 The Grave
29.) Pulp Fiction
30.) True Romance
Carrots or potatoes?

Potatoes. You can't go wrong with potatoes. Everything is potatoes. This message brought to you by the letter potatoes.

Your top 5 internet memes?

You woman has been with twice as many people as you have, would you rather her be honest or lie to you about the amount? (Sidenote, she's been tested)

Sushi :up: or :down:?

You're in Amsterdam, and have enough money to score some weed or a girl for an hour, which one do you choose?

Your top 5 internet memes? - 1.) Gary - Numa Numa Kid 2.) "Backin it Up Woman 3.) 60's Spider-Man 4.) Willy Wonka Memes 5.) LOLCats

You woman has been with twice as many people as you have, would you rather her be honest or lie to you about the amount? (Sidenote, she's been tested) - I would want her to lie. I don't think anyone would want to know the amount, because then it becomes that part from Clerks "37?!"

Sushi :up: or :down:? :up:

You're in Amsterdam, and have enough money to score some weed or a girl for an hour, which one do you choose?
I would score the weed. Why pay for sex? I've never understood why people do that. If you're that ugly, then there is someone as equally ugly as you to have sex with. Save your money. But yeah, weed for sure.

5.) The Room
What made this a choice?

Have you ever seen it? It's amazing. Easily one of the most quotable movies of all time. As I'm typing this, I just had a conversation with someone using that movie.

Have you ever seen it? It's amazing. Easily one of the most quotable movies of all time. As I'm typing this, I just had a conversation with someone using that movie.
Kane -and others- convinced me to watch it
:lmao:

Can you make the music with your mouth, Biz?

...you know, like the song. Beatboxing.

Yes, I listened to Rammsteins -" Du Hast." It's on my "Rage Out Playlist" for the days I'm really pissed off and need a few songs to call me down.

What songs are on your "Rage Out Playlist"? :wow:

What songs are on your "Rage Out Playlist"? :wow:

LOL Don't let it deceive you, it's not all killing music. But it goes like this:

Rammstein - Du Hast
Metallica - St. Anger
Shinedown - Devour
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell

A few others I can't name :(

Is Chris Evans your first choice to be Steve Rogers? If no, who do you think should be holding that shield?

Do you eat beans?
Would you like to see a new movie starring George Wendt?
Do you eat beans with George Wendt?
Would you like to see George Wendt eating beans in a movie?
Do you eat beans at George Wendt movies?
Would you like to see George Wendt in a bean-eating movie?
How many beans do you eat in a George Wendt bean-eating movie?
How many bean-eating movies have you seen with George Wendt?

Is Chris Evans your first choice to be Steve Rogers? If no, who do you think should be holding that shield?

I am happy with him, but my first choice wasn't Chris. To me, I personally don't think there is any person that can perfectly pull it off to make my inner fanboy happy.

But Evans did his best, and I full enjoyed him as Cap.

Do you eat beans? - I do! I love me some beans.
Would you like to see a new movie starring George Wendt? -I would!! If it involved beans
Do you eat beans with George Wendt? - No, but I would like to.
Would you like to see George Wendt eating beans in a movie? -OMG You read my mind!!?
Do you eat beans at George Wendt movies? I think I did for House. But I can't think of many others that I did....wait...Man of The House.
Would you like to see George Wendt in a bean-eating movie? - Attack of the Bean Flickers?
How many beans do you eat in a George Wendt bean-eating movie? - I flick them all.
How many bean-eating movies have you seen with George Wendt?
None. :( But I'm holding out that Santa will bring him for Christmas.

How is Missouri?

Would you burn the mofo down?

What is the farthest you have traveled?

Was Smallville worth 10 years of your life?

Where do you see yourself 24 hours from now?

What is the weirdest thing in your fridge?

How is Missouri? -It's not bad. Kinda weird weather today, it's almost 70. And that's unusual for December 1st.

Would you burn the mofo down? - Yes, as long as you supply the matches! Some men, just wanna watch the world burn.

What is the farthest you have traveled? I've traveled a lot. But I would say probably down to the border of Mexico. My roommates and I just decided to go down to Padre Island a few years ago, we packed up and had a nice road trip. It was a very long drive, i think it totaled out to be 20 hours. That was the first major road trip I had taken in my car. I broke Selena in!

Was Smallville worth 10 years of your life? - Hell yes! And I would give it another 10 years of my life. I still watch it all the time. People have reasons for liking certain shows, Smallville just seems to get more ____ than others. EVERY show has it's flaws.

Where do you see yourself 24 hours from now? Given the time now, I would say in the recliner watching Football.

What is the weirdest thing in your fridge?
There isn't much in our fridge, aside from a few leftovers and alcohol. But I would say the random package with ONE pepperoni is kinda weird.

Who do you feel closest to on the Hype and why? - ComicChick and I have been really close friends over the last few years. She always has great advice for me or just likes to shoot the ____, and I'm her on call mechanic. Our convos can go from fandom stuff all the way to family issues. She's a cool friend. Chick, if you're reading this, you're awesome!

i just saw this d'aww :)

What is the product of mass and acceleration?

Thanos or Darkseid?

Apple or everything else?

Master of Puppets or Ride the Lightning?

How do you fell about stupid people? (the definition of stupid is up to you)

The apex of pain: toe vs furniture or splinter under a nail?

Booty or busty?

What's the meaning of life?

LOL Don't let it deceive you, it's not all killing music. But it goes like this:

Rammstein - Du Hast
Metallica - St. Anger
Shinedown - Devour
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell

A few others I can't name :(

You should add Step on You by Alice Cooper, Life is a Lemon by Meat Loaf and every song ever witten by Dave Mustaine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"