15 Minutes: The Remake!! with POWdER-man

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
FyI6o.jpg

with POWdER-man!
POWdER's assigned remake movie is... The Departed!​

Also, Knowsbleed, remind people that a good 15 minutes, doesn't mean 1-2 word answers. Not telling people to write a novel, but at least be interesting.

ELABORATE!!!

Question time!!

*cracks knuckles*

What is your favorite drink, do you know how to make it and how many of them does it take before you are hammered?

What do you feel is your most attractive feature to the opposite sex, be it physical or a personality based trait?

You're kidding right?

If you could take 3 Banned Hypester's and bring them back to life, who would they be and how would you convince them to begin posting in this now G rated land of niceness again?

If you were given full mod/admin permissions to the Hype for one day, including control of staff, what are 3 things you would do to make this forum an interesting place to post once again (this is not bait... it is a hypothetical scenario... answer at your own risk... I will not be held responsible for any emotional outlashes in regards to this question)?

Has anybody here at SHH seen your picture?

Why the secrecy?

What's your normal workday consist of?

How much heine do you have to kiss at work?

What is your retirement plan?

How many states have you visited?

Which one did you hate the most and why?

How many countries have you been to in your life?

Care to live abroad? If so... where and why?

What is the corniest line you've ever used in your quest for conquest?

*disclaimer, I deeply apologize for starting this way later than I said I would. Tell me where to cut myself and I'll do it to appease your anger.

Last edited:
How many dates is it acceptable to bed someone?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

You're a Philadelphia Eagles fan, are you also a fan of the Phillies, Flyers, and 76ers? If so to what extent?

I'm guessing you are in your late 20s to early thirties which means you should have been around for 4 Giants, 3 Redskins and 3 Cowboys Super Bowl Wins? Which one of those disgusted you the most?

Philadelphia fans? Worst fans or trumped up by the media?

Would you trade a Eagles Super Bowl win if it meant no Philadelphia win in any sport for 20 years?

What super power would you want IF you had to incorporate it into your daily life? I'm talking in terms of practicality.

Tell us the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love?

Do you bunch or fold toilet paper?

What movie did you love when you were younger but in hindsight you realized it wasn't as good as you thought?

If you were going to be banned or leave SHH what would you like your final sentence to be?

Would you rather be mildly sick for a week or really sick for 3.5 days?

*The half day of sickness would be the first, and you'd have a "normal" feeling morning before the onset.
* "Sick" can mean a variety of things, but the main feature is "general malaise." (This may include, but is not limited to: fever, cough, sore throat, congestion, nausea, headache, lightheadedness.)
* "Mildness" is determined by having either few or mild symptoms. (You do not get to pick the symptoms).
* "Really"ness is determined by having many or severe symptoms (you do not get to pick them, and they would be sufficiently severe to cause you to miss some work).
* Severe illness would disrupt your plans.
* You could still do things while mildly ill (e.g. go to work), but you'd feel ****ty.
* If you pick severe sickness, there is a very small chance that your severe illness could be Ebola or flesh eating bacteria, which may kill you within the 3.5 days.

Would you rather be famous or be bitten by a dog on the ass?

* Keep in mind, you have no idea what you'll be famous for. Think Scott Peterson, Natalee Holloway, Tom Cruise and Anna Nicole Smith too, not just the fun/life is good kind.
* A dog bite would hurt a lot, and you would have to sit on one of those donuts for at least one week
* The dog may be a stray and/or foaming about the mouth.

Would you rather be addicted to donuts or heroin?

* Either way you get to know the local police, at least with donuts you will have a common bond.
* Donuts will make you fat, more than likely.
* Heroin will make you skinny, more than likely.
* Both will eventually kill you

Would you rather: Eat Spam OR Receive a lot of Spam?

* You have to eat the entire can, mmmmmmmmmmm yummy.
* Your Spam Filter is very unreliable, so you have to sift through the Spam folder to make sure something important wasn't sent there.

Who would you rather accidentally make a culturally insensitive remark to?

* A midget
* An albino
* An albino midget

Would you rather be a Dream Crushing Weasel or have your dreams crushed by a Dream Crushing Weasel?

* Assume you have dreams worth crushing and that getting them crushed would depress you a lengthy period of time.
* As the Dream Crushing Weasel, it is a sickness and you constantly do it. It is not a one time deal.
* Being referred to as The Weasel, basically makes you Pauly Shore.

Would you rather eat fried chicken with Colonel Sanders or pancakes with Aunt Jemima?

*Assume each would make their signature dish and that caloric intake for both meals is equal.
*Assume with Colonel Sanders there would be liquor involved and that he likes to have people sit on his knee.
*Assume that Aunt Jemima is like Oprah's character in The Color Purple.

Would you rather kill the environment or kill an environmentalist?

* The environmentalist is Ed Begley Jr.
* By killing Ed Begley Jr, you make him a martyr and his message becomes even stronger.
* His family immediately forgives you, because they're good like that.
* Ed Begley Jr will feel no pain because he is not human
* Good God man, just kill him already!!

Would you rather kill a turtle or have one of your good friends become a Scientologist?

* The turtle is exotic, rare, and older than your oldest living relative.
* The turtle is named "Sam" and people call him "Sam the turtle."
* There is a 0% chance that you'll be able to convince your friend to renounce his/her scientologist beliefs.
* There is a 66% chance that your friend will try to convert you to scientology. This would, at the very least, be quite annoying.
* There is a 100% chance that the turtle will die when you kill it.
* You could keep the turtle shell as a memento.
* Sam's terrarium will look quite empty without him.
* You could kill Sam in any manner that you choose.

Would you rather be a **** or have everyone think you're a ****?

* If you picked to be a ****, you could be discreet.
* Haha, I know, a discreet ****.
* If everyone thinks your a ****, why not have the fun and just become one.
* ****!

Would you rather get a paper cut or eat a placenta?

* Assume that the placenta is cooked and entirely safe to eat.
* The papercut is severe enough to make you curse out loud.
* The placenta is not yours and is not related to you.
* The placenta might be gross to eat.
* Nobody likes paper cuts, except maybe emos and they don't count.

Would you rather have a dozen kids or be infertile?

* One or the other, and they can't be adopted or stolen.
* The 12 kids will all be born in 15 years.
* 12 could make you go ****ing bat **** crazy.
* No kids could make you sad and want to off yourself or the diners at the local Golden Corral.

Would you rather dissect a human corpse or go skydiving?

* Your scared of heights and a very downsy looking person packed your chute
* The corpse is a family member you like and you are not Bones, so this will haunt you forever and you will take no enjoyment in it.

Would you rather milk a cow or have your nipple bitten by an animal?

* Milking a cow could be udderly disgusting.
* Having your nipple bitten would hurt.
* What kind of animal would bite my nipple? How the hell should I know.
* It might be embarrassing to show your bitten nipple to a doctor.
* The cow might bite your nipple when you try and milk her.
* The cow will hit you in the back of the head with her **** crusted tail.

Would you rather lose an eye in a fireworks accident or get mauled by an animal and end up with a Michael Jackson nose?

* Michael Jackson's nose? Yes, his nose (or lack thereof). Assume that it comes with none of his other oddities (paleness/cleft chin/singing talents/high pitched voice/predilection for sleeping with children).
* What kind of animal? One capable of mauling you.
* If you only have one functioning eye at present, you would end up blind.
* Assume that your breathing would not be negatively affected by a MJ nose.

Would you rather eat a bowl of cereal or have a jetski?

* Assume that the cereal/jetski is of average quality and brand.
* Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
* A jetski is worth a lot more than a bowl of cereal.
* You might win a prize with this bowl of cereal.
* Jetskis claim many lives per year.
* Similarly, people have been known to choke on cereal.

Would you rather have a perpetual George Hamilton tan or skip the age of 33?

* Skip 33? Yes. You would go from 32 to 34 on your birthday. If you are already over 33, then you automatically become a year older (33 is retroactively skipped).
* You might freak people out if you were always kind of orange looking.
* If you were already pretty tan (albeit orange), it would be hard to get sun burn.
* Skipping 33 puts you that much closer to 40. And 50. And the grave.
* Assume that you would suffer no ill effects from skipping a year, although your body would age 365 days.

Would you rather always be hungry or always be fat?

* Assume that you are not always hungry if you choose 'always be fat'.
* Assume that 'fat' means fatter than you are now, fatty.
* If you were hungry you could eat, but that wouldn't satisfy the hunger.
* Always being hungry could lead to being fat.
* Being fat could lead to being depressed and more eating, which might land you on TLC or some such channel.

What is your favorite drink, do you know how to make it and how many of them does it take before you are hammered?

Ah, so you mean alcoholic....if you meant any drink I would have easily said Dr. Pepper, or maybe even Cherry Cola. Not today Cherry Cola either I am talking about 80's Cherry Cola, that stuff was liquid Gold. Strange enough I did drink liquid gold (wood polishing) when I was really young. I was taken to the hospital and nearly died (one of many times), haha oh good times.

Oh yeah, you want to know what I like to drink. Hell if it is alcoholic that is good enough for me but if you want a choice, Crowne Royal always treated me right.

When I was younger I could take on a quart and still have room for more. Sadly these days I don't think I could take on as much but I guess I don't know for sure let me test it out and get back to you later.

What do you feel is your most attractive feature to the opposite sex, be it physical or a personality based trait?

My eyes would be up there for sure. I have been commented on them more times than I care to count....I don't know what else to say about this question, go ask my wife.

You're kidding right?

Yeah you're right I have a lot of other sexy traits. I am just trying to be modest, you know me too well.

If you could take 3 Banned Hypester's and bring them back to life, who would they be and how would you convince them to begin posting in this now G rated land of niceness again?

Just 3, eh?

Well surprisingly I would say JAL for one. Not because I liked him, or thought he was funny or whatever but mostly because I felt sorry for him. I don't know how he is doing now but the guy didn't have much in life so taking this away was probably bigger to him than us.

Wilhelm...love or hate him he was a big part of community and if only he stayed out of those religious debates he might still be here. He made community a better place by keeping it entertained and active. Hell I remember when community was so busy that a thread would go from the top of the list to the next page within minutes not days like it does now. In any case, at worst we get a little more entertainment in community and he goes out in a blaze of glory again because I doubt he ever gave a damn.

The third...Franklin/Petunia. The guy pulled off the BIGGEST scams on the Hype EVER, then went on to create a thread that showed embarrassing pm's from male hypesters, and then continued posting on here like nothing happened. He was also a VOTED Hype-Time Achievement recipient. The guy was a legend, and always will be. As for convincing him, hell who's to say he isn't already on here posting as another female poster. :)

If you were given full mod/admin permissions to the Hype for one day, including control of staff, what are 3 things you would do to make this forum an interesting place to post once again (this is not bait... it is a hypothetical scenario... answer at your own risk... I will not be held responsible for any emotional outlashes in regards to this question)?

You put a disclaimer on this? Heh...well I would first lighten up the mood around here, remove the G rating of this place. I am sorry but I have litterally seen things here be banned for but be completely acceptable in a G-rated Disney movie. I am not talking about allowing cuss words or bring back some the complete a-holes of the past. I mean police the hype, not dictate the hype. Policing does not mean drawing your gun and pulling the trigger for every interaction.

The Hype can still be a great place, it still has a lot of potential but it is being dragged down. I can't be the only one feeling this place is slowly dying. I can see it in forums that it use to be almost IMPOSSIBLE to get noticed. When you would make a post in a thread and by the time you refreshed it was on previous page. There were so many posts a minute that you could refresh and there would be a whole different list of threads on the first page. This place can not continue at this pace, or eventually all you will have is a bunch crazy batfans and a couple of old-timers who have long gone too crazy to leave this place.

Second, cut out the fat. Less is more, and more is...crowded. Keep the better at modding mods, and release those who could use their time on the hype to making the hype better. The hype used to run on 1/8 of the amount of mods but now because the way it is run it needs so many mods to keep it together. Mods stepping over other mods does do anyone any favors.

Dew was and is one of my all-time favorite mods/admins. She is also the only mod to ever give me a warning (no infractions ever from anyone), and I certainly deserved it. If it was today I would have definitely got an infraction, maybe even worst and maybe I wouldn't be here today.

She would silence a thread with a single brilliant post and do it in a way that made you actually laugh and not feel bitter about it. She took care of business when it needed to be done but knew when someone might need a lighter hand. There are several current mods/former mods that have this gift(or at least art of it), but not everyone can have it. It does not make them a bad person, just a poor moderator. You can be an amazing person but be horrible at your job, it does not change that person inside you. I am not conceited enough to think I have it. I think I would be a horrible mod, because I would probably spend my whole time arguing with other mods on the way certain things are done.

Crap that is only two...okay this is just cosmetically then. Somehow give everyone the capability to private message someone when they hover over their name in a post. That would save a lot of time.

BTW I am not looking to argue about certain points this is just my opinion.

Has anybody here at SHH seen your picture?

Yeah at least 4 or 5 that I can remember.

Why the secrecy?

I like separating my real-life self and my hype self completely. I don't go on here to talk about my real-life self (haha yes the irony, yes I do when it warrants it). I come on here to share opinions, ideas and to just be my inner self. I am an intro-geek where I am a geek but I just don't advertise I am one in real life. Not because I am ashamed of it, but because I am private in life as I am on the Hype.

What's your normal workday consist of?

It sounds boring and it is boring so the less we talk about it the better. But I am planning on going bac to school

How much heine do you have to kiss at work?

No one, I am my own boss.

[/SIZE]

Okay I will have to finish the rest of the questions when I come back because I am slow at this.

You are holding my attention... consider that a compliment. :up:

What's up?

What's your name? First name, real name

List 15 superheroes you really enjoy

List 30 movies of any era you wish to see

Power Man is more fun when Iron Fist is around or when he's alone?

Chocolate vs Dark Chocolate? Which do you like more?

You still listen to radio?

Fondest memory of the 90s?

Who made your "Many forms of Homer Simpson" avatar?

Who would you like to see sign up for this thread that hasn't already?

Are you adventurous?

Do you think people are as mannerly as they use to be? If not why?

Do you worry about the future or just let it come as it may?

What is your retirement plan?

Retirement Plan?!? Is this my banker?

Winning the lottery, woohoo! But seriously, my house will be paid off so I will probably get a camp/cottage by the water because I grew up by the ocean. Do some woodwork projects and sell it at the market and craft stores to do as a hobby because I enjoy it and probably some traveling as I love seeing and trying new things.

How many states have you visited?

Including States I have driven through or just visited.

Visited...3 (South Carolina (Myrtle Beach), Florida (Orlando, Tampa, Daytona) and Maine)
Driven through, all the states on the Eastern coast (Maine down to Florida), whatever how many those are.

Which one did you hate the most and why?

Well if we are including the ones I drove through, New Jersey. I think most would agree to that, sorry Erz. Every state was different, but New Jersey was everything I don't like in combination. Some of the worst drivers, the most confusing interstates and roads that must have been designed by monkeys in heat, and it was very dirty. I felt like I was somehow violated and needed to take a shower afterwards.

Visited, probably Maine because I have been there so often I would like to go somewhere else.

How many countries have you been to in your life?

Including my own 3. (Canada, US, and Cuba)

I have been to Disney 4 times (my family loves it) but you are probably more interested in hearing about Cuba.

It is a beautifully warm country, with the clearest ocean and softest sand I have ever seen. The people are extremely nice and charming. I know Americans have this stigma against Cuba but the people have nothing to do with that, it is out of their hands. They are just (very poor) people who are just trying to get through life and support their families. Things that you take for granted in having access to all day and any day you want are an extreme luxury to those that live there.

Care to live abroad? If so... where and why?

Short term, yes. Just about anywhere that is a safe zone. I would love to go to Europe, Africa, Central America, South America, or Asia. I would love to live in France for a time. I can speak French (rusty right now but would get used to it again after a week or two) I would love seeing the country and also the culture/art. Enjoy eating at the different types of cuisines and wineries.

Long term. No. Absolutely no. I am Canadian, and I love my country and where I grew up.

What is the corniest line you've ever used in your quest for conquest?

God, I have been married for 11 years now, I don't used lines anymore.

I remember (barely because I was hammered) walking up to a girl at a bar and asking her if she was lost because she should be with me at my place right now. Then there was this crude thing about tulips that used to get passed around a lot in high school.

*disclaimer, I deeply apologize for starting this way later than I said I would. Tell me where to cut myself and I'll do it to appease your anger.

Simply a cut, I demand retribution! I demand a sacrifice! A virgin sacrifice!

(psst...female virgin)

How many dates is it acceptable to bed someone?

You know who am I to judge someone else. I know some people who slept on a first date and in at least one case where it was just supposed to be a one night stand and those people are married now. So whatever rocks your boat.

Myself, well I have been married for 11 years so...yeah. My head would say 3 or 4 dates to make sure they are not crazy but my...heart feels like if the attraction is there and everything is clicking, why not.

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Damn this is tougher than I thought. The problem with Star Wars is the prequels. The problem with Star-Trek is DS9 and some rocky movies.

They both have good points and some bad ones. But I am leaning towards Star Wars. Han Solo 'nuff said.

You're a Philadelphia Eagles fan, are you also a fan of the Phillies, Flyers, and 76ers? If so to what extent?

Nope, not at all. I only like the Eagles. It started in the 80's as my first minor football team was...the Eagles. That is pretty corny now that I think back on it. They are a horrid mess now, so hopefully getting rid of Reid will help as they need to make a change. Reid made them successful enough to win consistently (usually) but he always made stupid calls and mistakes when it counted.

I'm guessing you are in your late 20s to early thirties which means you should have been around for 4 Giants, 3 Redskins and 3 Cowboys Super Bowl Wins? Which one of those disgusted you the most?

Yeah sort of right, I would say mid-thirties but close enough. God I hate this question, they were all horrible. But the worst that I can remember watching would be Super Bowl XXVIII. I felt bad for the Bills, and I hate Dallas more than the other 2.

Philadelphia fans? Worst fans or trumped up by the media?

Philadelphia fans in Philadelphia, yeah they are some of the worst but you could say that with some other cities. But yeah they are pretty bad...and dumb.

Would you trade a Eagles Super Bowl win if it meant no Philadelphia win in any sport for 20 years?

DAMN RIGHT. I don't care about the other Philadelphia teams and at this rate I may never see an Eagles win a Superbowl.

What super power would you want IF you had to incorporate it into your daily life? I'm talking in terms of practicality.

Telekinesis, hands down. You can do just about anything you want with it. Who wouldn't want telekinesis? I could use it all day and make some of the most boring chores in life more exciting.

Tell us the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love?

Well, I met my wife in high school (on Valentine's Day if you could believe that). God I am walking cliche. We have been married 11 years now. We have had rocky parts here and there like any couple who have been together that long but we have pulled through them. We broke up a couple of times early on and I went out with other people but we always seemed to get back together.

Do you bunch or fold toilet paper?

Fold, bunch just sounds messy and gross.

What movie did you love when you were younger but in hindsight you realized it wasn't as good as you thought?

I watched Gremlins recently. I thought it was pretty awesome as a kid, but now I could hardly stand watching it.

If you were going to be banned or leave SHH what would you like your final sentence to be?

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Would you rather be mildly sick for a week or really sick for 3.5 days?
Mildly sick for a week. Easy picking, I have a low immune system so I am always feeling mildly sick.

[YT]yqcrg-ObwnU[/YT]

Would you rather be famous or be bitten by a dog on the ass?

Since I could be famous for getting my **** stuck in a robotic hand, I will choose bit by a dog in the ass. I have already been bitten by a dog, but luckily it wasn't on my ass, just my face.

Would you rather be addicted to donuts or heroin?

Donuts, at least I will enjoy them without being out of my mind when I am getting my fix. So I will be a fatty-fat-fat

Would you rather: Eat Spam OR Receive a lot of Spam?

Ugh, man I am sick just thinking about that can of spam. I will take the bunch of spam in my inbox. I am good at sorting things.

Who would you rather accidentally make a culturally insensitive remark to?

* A midget
* An albino
* An albino midget

If I am saying it, it must be funny so I will choose an albino midget. If you can't laugh at yourself when you're an albino midget than I don't know what to believe.

Would you rather be a Dream Crushing Weasel or have your dreams crushed by a Dream Crushing Weasel?

Dream crushing weasel, I already do that by being married.

*POW-POW gives Badger the Gun show*

Would you rather eat fried chicken with Colonel Sanders or pancakes with Aunt Jemima?

Aww man...why do I have sit on Colonel Sanders' knee? As soon as you said I could have fried chicken with him I was sold, and then the booze was a bonus. Maybe I can pawn off knowbleed for his services.

Would you rather kill the environment or kill an environmentalist?

Hell if I kill the environment, I would be killing everybody anyway so yeah sure the environmentalist. Ed Begley had it coming to him. He touched me in naughty places.

Would you rather kill a turtle or have one of your good friends become a Scientologist?

I will kill Sam with old age then and have him hang with me because he sounds cooler than my dogs. Although one of them is pretty chill.

2012098.jpg

Would you rather be a **** or have everyone think you're a ****?

Think I am a ****. The hell would I care what other people thought of me.

Would you rather get a paper cut or eat a placenta?

You know, I would normally say I would try anything but DAMN man. I made a face when I read that, so I think that is a sign I will take the paper cut. You should make it harder and say on the eyeball, then I am at least begrudgingly accept the papercut.

Would you rather have a dozen kids or be infertile?

Well since I have two kids I guess I am on the way to 12. I got some work to do. *pulls down pants* So where are the ladies?

Would you rather dissect a human corpse or go skydiving?

Damn, you picked two things I wanted to do and then twisted them. I was going to have difficulty choosing which one I liked better.

Skydiving, quick and painless.

Would you rather milk a cow or have your nipple bitten by an animal?

I had a small farm for a short time with 3 cows, 2 horses and a pig, so the answer is rather easy. Where is that animal who is going to bite me?

Would you rather lose an eye in a fireworks accident or get mauled by an animal and end up with a Michael Jackson nose?

One eye, have you met anyone who had an eye patch who wasn't a badass? Sammy Davis Jr, Mikhael Bakunin, Nick Fury, Pirates...

Hell I spent a Summer with an eyepatch because of that dog attack I mentioned earlier so I am completely good with that. That was also the Summer I got to hang with Alice Cooper's band and roadies for an afternoon. They put Cooper's boa constrictor on my shoulders (well partly that damn thing was heavy). Never got to meet Alice Cooper though.

Would you rather eat a bowl of cereal or have a jetski?

I skip breakfast all the time plus they are just pencil shavings and dried up old fruit. I GOT ME A JETSKI!

Would you rather have a perpetual George Hamilton tan or skip the age of 33?

Skip a year, not that I would notice much anyway.

Would you rather always be hungry or always be fat?

I think I saw a CSI episode where this guy ate himself to death because he was always hungry. Plus he was in constant pain (hunger pains) and he was extremely fat anyways so hell with that, I will take being fat and satisfied.

You are holding my attention... consider that a compliment. :up:

How could I take it any other way. :hrt:

What's up?

My roof, it better not leak.

Pedro...well it starts with a P anyway. That is one of the questions I am not open with online.

Like...sexually? I feel uncomfortable around you now.

1. Spider-man (old-school S-M prior to Clone Saga none of this abomination now)
2. Rocket Raccoon
3. Thing/Ben Grimm
4. Daredevil
5. Iron Fist
6. Captain America
7. Hulk
8. Amadeus Cho
9. Batman
10. Rorschach
11. Black Panther
12. Black Bolt
13. Rick Grimes
14. Kitty Pride
15. Marv

1. Casablanca
2. Gone with the Wind
3. One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest
4. Citizen Kane
5. The Pianist
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind
8. Hot Tub Time Machine
9. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
10.Pan's Labyrinth
11. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid
12. Ben-Hur
13. The Graduate
14. Slumdog Millionaire
15. Ip Man
16. A Street Car Named Desire
17. Rosemary's Baby
18. Green Lantern
19. Rear Window
20. Singing In the Rain
21. The Wild Story
22. When Harry Met Sally
23. LA Confidential
24. 12 Angry Men
25. Harold and Maude
26. This is Spinal Tap
27. Taxi Driver
28. United 93
29. Salt
30 The Dark Knight Rises (Haven't seen it yet)
Do you actually read these lists or is this a make work project?

Power Man is more fun when Iron Fist is around or when he's alone?

On his own suga'.

Chocolate vs Dark Chocolate? Which do you like more?

Chocolate

You still listen to radio?

Yes in the car.

Fondest memory of the 90s?

I guess meeting my wife, already mention in previous post

Who made your "Many forms of Homer Simpson" avatar?
I did, I do all my own avatars.

Nicely done POWdER! :woot:

If I've been bad will daddy spank me? :fhm:

What is your favorite kind of mustard to shave with?

Do you put away the Festivus pole the day after or wait about a week?

Pedro...well it starts with a P anyway. That is one of the questions I am not open with online.
Suit yourself

Like...sexually? I feel uncomfortable around you now.

1. Spider-man (old-school S-M prior to Clone Saga none of this abomination now)

2. Rocket Raccoon
3. Thing/Ben Grimm
4. Daredevil
5. Iron Fist
6. Captain America
7. Hulk
8. Amadeus Cho
9. Batman
10. Rorschach
11. Black Panther
12. Black Bolt
13. Rick Grimes
14. Kitty Pride
15. Marv
Mark what a story :broken Yoda imitation:
I got that about Spider-Man
Didn't care for anything from the JMS era?

1. Casablanca
2. Gone with the Wind
3. One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest
4. Citizen Kane
5. The Pianist
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind
8. Hot Tub Time Machine
9. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
10.Pan's Labyrinth
11. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid
12. Ben-Hur
13. The Graduate
14. Slumdog Millionaire
15. Ip Man
16. A Street Car Named Desire
17. Rosemary's Baby
18. Green Lantern
19. Rear Window
20. Singing In the Rain
21. The Wild Story
22. When Harry Met Sally
23. LA Confidential
24. 12 Angry Men
25. Harold and Maude
26. This is Spinal Tap
27. Taxi Driver
28. United 93
29. Salt
30 The Dark Knight Rises (Haven't seen it yet)
Do you actually read these lists or is this a make work project?
Read them I do

Your name always make me think of this guy:

powdertoastmanbytheedmi.png

Thoughts on that?

If you were to commit a crime, what would it be?

Time pauses, and everybody is frozen, yet you are unfrozen. You don't know for how long it will last. What would you do?

How would you punish those whom you find guilty of injustice, crimes or stupidity given the chance?

Who would you like to see sign up for this thread that hasn't already?

To ask me a question or do you mean for their own 15 minutes?

Ask - doesn't matter, anyone who wants to come in and ask me something...hopefully more.
Signup - besides you (who I know will never signup) probably poopdeckpenispa, we need to know what is behind the poopdeck and penis...pa.

Are you adventurous?

I like trying new things, so yes. I do get into my routines but if an opportunity comes up that is exciting and/or new I will be open in doing it.

Do you think people are as mannerly as they use to be? If not why?

No, not even close. As for why, I blame Obama. I don't know why, that's what Fox News tells me.

Do you worry about the future or just let it come as it may?

I certainly think about the future. Do I worry...sometimes but I try not to as I feel things work out in the end if you properly prepare for things.

Is it cheating if you went back in time and had relations with your wife at a younger age?

Is it cheating if you had relations with the clone of your wife?

Is it cheating if you had relations with a cybernetic copy of your wife?

You say that you've been married for 11 years. What do you do to keep things... exciting? Role play? Leather? Torture devices?

Craziest place you've ever done it?

What is the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

*I want to ask a dirty follow up question, but I'm not gonna*

Tell a story using 5 Hypesters... any story, any length, as long as it will entertain me.

Is it cheating if you went back in time and had relations with your wife at a younger age?

Is it cheating if you had relations with the clone of your wife?

Is it cheating if you had relations with a cybernetic copy of your wife?
:lmao:
With questions this funny, I wonder how funny replies will be

If you had the opportunity to talk to yourself from 20 years ago, what would you tell you? What do you think you will tell you in reply?

If they there was a Zombie Apocalypse, Alien Invasion or a Robot Uprising, which one would you feel you'd be more capable of surviving and why?

Congratulations on surviving last Apocalypse (maybe?), what are your plans for the upcoming one?

If I've been bad will daddy spank me? :fhm:

nph_loves_mondays_zpsb2053e9f.gif

What is your favorite kind of mustard to shave with?

Excellent question...Grey Poupon, because I'm worth it. Plus I like how it makes my skin tingle.

Do you put away the Festivus pole the day after or wait about a week?

It typically stays up all year long, that pole has many other uses.

Last edited:
Suit yourself
Mark what a story :broken Yoda imitation:
I got that about Spider-Man
Didn't care for anything from the JMS era?
Read them I do

HELL NO! That is as polite as I can be about the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"