15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Duke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman & Robin or The Room?

Mayonnaise or Broccoli?

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick?

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?

What is the hottest temperature you can personally remember in Texas? It's gotten to 110 degress or slightly more.

What is the coldest temperature you can personally remember in Texas? 22 degrees

Have you ever experienced snow in Texas?
Yes, it does snow during winter.

Do you like hot dogs, and if so do you prefer mustard, ketchup or other?

If we were married, would you be the one who where's the pants in the relationship?

Male maternity leave, against it or for it?

Do you like female superheroes?

Are you sure you aren't much more widely known for your over reactions and the spamming of peoples inboxes than you are of your "overly courteous nature" ???

Batman & Robin or The Room? Batman & Robin of course.

Mayonnaise or Broccoli? Broccoli

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick? Probably either the Taylor household (Home Imp) or The Addam's Family residence because it's so zany.

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters. Tron Legacy: Kane52630, WillardNation: Masters of the Universe, BadSuperman's Girl: Supergirl, Hunter Rider: The Godfather, Aseop Rocks: Failure to Launch

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :huh:

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
sure, use you're imagination.

Do you like hot dogs, and if so do you prefer mustard, ketchup or other? Yes I do, & just mustard.

If we were married, would you be the one who where's the pants in the relationship? Of course. :oldrazz:

Male maternity leave, against it or for it? for it.

Do you like female superheroes?
Of course I do, who does'nt?

Are you sure you aren't much more widely known for your over reactions and the spamming of peoples inboxes than you are of your "overly courteous nature" ???

That's food for thought. :awesome:

What are your thoughts on psychics?

What are your thoughts on psychics?

If you're referring to those people that sometimes show up on television asking for "you" to call, I think they're a sham. I personally don't put too much faith into what psychics say. You do with your life what you want it to be.

Do you believe in ghosts and the supernatural?

What shape is the sky?

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?

Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

What is shaved ice? Did it have hair on it before it was shaved?

Is an oxymoron a really dumb bovine?

Why is the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?

If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?

Why is 2+2 = pie?

Have you ever wondered why, in a dream, you can touch a fallen sky? or fly through the heavens that watch over you, or are... you telling me it's all voodoo?

If we were married, would you be the one who where's the pants in the relationship? Of course. :oldrazz:
:argh: That's it! You're sleeping on the couch tonight mister! :oldrazz:

Have you ever danced in public?

If Cher went on tour, would you get a dog?

If you were offered free tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld's stand up routine, would you take them?

What shape is the sky? Shapeless, I suppose.

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking? Neither, you're "seeing"

Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things? Hmm, I'd have to consult my pschyic on that 1.:oldrazz:

What is shaved ice? Did it have hair on it before it was shaved? I shudder to have hair on a snowcone, then.

Is an oxymoron a really dumb bovine? hmmm, a lot of bad beef then.

Why is the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? for it's definition. duh.

If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into? who knows, but it'll need a heck of diet plan if it decides it wants to contract. :oldrazz:

Why is 2+2 = pie?
You got me craving lemon meringue pie.

Have you ever wondered why, in a dream, you can touch a fallen sky? or fly through the heavens that watch over you, or are... you telling me it's all voodoo?

Godsmack lyrics. Interesting.

:argh: That's it! You're sleeping on the couch tonight mister! :oldrazz: The couch is quite comfy.:word:

Have you ever danced in public? other than just parties & stuff, not really.

If Cher went on tour, would you get a dog? No, i'd get earplugs.

If you were offered free tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld's stand up routine, would you take them?
Definitely. I love his standup routines.

How would you define yourself? (Some people use their nationality or sexuality, others their jobs or hobbies, etc.)

How would you define yourself? (Some people use their nationality or sexuality, others their jobs or hobbies, etc.)

I'm just a regular who enjoys movies, collects action figures, & is somewhat of a comic geek. I try to also help people every once in a while.

Closed. Thanks to all who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back