15 Minutes 15 Minutes with JustABill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy! *hugs* have you ever been to any of the gay bars in MD? Wanna go to Hippo in Baltimore with me? No, and LET'S DO IT. :hrt:

Do you think you'll ever go back to school? English majors aren't useless, that's what my bachelors is in! :oldrazz: I'd love to, I think it'll happen eventually even if it's when I'm like 45 and pulling a Jeff Winger at a Community college..

Forgive me if you've mentioned this before but...

How did you and specter meet? We met on the Hype. In the X-Men forums. He needed a roommate and I joked over the phone or internet that I'd move it. And without even previously meeting him, I trusted him and knew he was a good guy and he wouldn't axe murder me, so I hopped on a Greyhound Bus with a suitcase and some belongings and mailed the rest to myself and the rest is history.

Are you guys really just roommates? Yes, we are really just roommates with as much as I hate this term. A bromance.

How much does gasoline cost per gallon in your area? Anywhere in the 3.39 area for regular and 3.75 for Premium

:word:

Worst date you have been on?

Your idea of the perfect date?

Nicknaming private parts, why do people do this?

How do you feel about the state of Lindsay Lohan?

If I had an extra ticket to see Les Miserables, would you help me scalp it so we could go see a movie?

Why are housewives portrayed as shrill, condescending ball busters on television?

Would you ever dance in public?

Worst date you have been on? Since most of my dates were back in high school. LOL. All of them.

Your idea of the perfect date? Something surprisingly, innovative and romantic.

Nicknaming private parts, why do people do this? Most men do it because they fell inadequate about the size of their private parts, so they do it to compensate/deal. As for women, I honestly don't know that many women who name their private parts, but who knows why they would.

How do you feel about the state of Lindsay Lohan? I think it's sad what she has become. She had some potential as an actor. It's a shame she'll never truly get the help she needs before it's too late.

If I had an extra ticket to see Les Miserables, would you help me scalp it so we could go see a movie? Depends on the movie you wanted to see, if it was **** I'd honestly rather see Les Miserables.

Why are housewives portrayed as shrill, condescending ball busters on television? Because television and film is still prominently written by straight males who view them as such.

Would you ever dance in public? Yep, and I have. At something called a dance.

:awesome:

Bigger question still remains...why are you just a Bill?

Believe it or not I knew a group of girls in high school who named their private parts after the girls from Friends. I want to say they were joking. :(

:eek: People dancing at a dance, impossible. :p

Where were you when Susan Boyle auditioned for Britain's Got Talent?

Would you buy a hotdog from a street vendor?

Most horrendous name in the world?

If I were to audition for American Idol, would I automatically be a sell out in the music industry?

BILLEH! :hrt:

Do you know how much we miss you (eg; Kane and I)?

Has anything exciting happened to you in the last few months?

What's your favorite flavor of milkshake?

Can you tell I can't think of anything original to ask, but I wanted to post here to prove my affection?

Bigger question still remains...why are you just a Bill? Because I've been passed through legislation yet and have yet to become a law. :)

Believe it or not I knew a group of girls in high school who named their private parts after the girls from Friends. I want to say they were joking. :( Gross.

:eek: People dancing at a dance, impossible. :p

Where were you when Susan Boyle auditioned for Britain's Got Talent? On the other side of the world. Not giving a crap. Woman can sing though.

Would you buy a hotdog from a street vendor? Probably not.

Most horrendous name in the world? Deltrese.

If I were to audition for American Idol, would I automatically be a sell out in the music industry? Not unless you consider being successful like Kelly Clarkson, Adam Lambert, Daughtry, and Carrie Underwood selling out. Also you have to think about how it's now you got your start, foot in the door, but that you're getting your art out there at any cost.

BILLEH! :hrt:

Do you know how much we miss you (eg; Kane and I)? :hrt::fhm:

Has anything exciting happened to you in the last few months? Me. Exciting? What?

What's your favorite flavor of milkshake? I don't much care for milkshakes. I prefer smoothies.

Can you tell I can't think of anything original to ask, but I wanted to post here to prove my affection? Yep. The affection is much mucho appreciated. :awesome:

:woot:

Worst place to have body hair?

I achieved nirvana, now what do I do?

Is Disney evil enough to broadcast a music channel solely dedicated to their show tunes?

If I were a Cylon, how would I know?

How scary is this commercial?
[YT]JgSv1SKCteQ[/YT]

List your top 5 favorite Batman films

Top 5 favorite horror films?

Worst place to have body hair? Back. Oh god. A hairy back.

I achieved nirvana, now what do I do? Nothing. You would have no earthly desires, so therefore you'd just sort of...be.

Is Disney evil enough to broadcast a music channel solely dedicated to their show tunes? Is one to assume Disney evil for being good at what it does?

If I were a Cylon, how would I know? Well, spoiler alert for those who haven't watched, but take it from Tigh, Anders,Tory, and Tyrol if you start hearing any unusual melodies. You best be bettting yousa a robot.

How scary is this commercial?
[YT]JgSv1SKCteQ[/YT] Very. If I recall correctly, when it was new I made a thread for it. :awesome: I think she should replace Slenderman on Youtube. Imagine videos of people getting stalked by her. :awesome:

List your top 5 favorite Batman films: Batman 89, The Dark Knight, Batman: Under the Red Hood, Batman Returns, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Top 5 favorite horror films? John Carpenter's Halloween, Scream, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Excorist, The Evil Dead.

:oldrazz:

Mrs. Jenson didn't deserve any of that. :(

I have a warm soda and no ice, should I just drink it warm?

If they were to remake "The Exorcist", would you see it?

Least favorite superhero?

Least favorite animal?

You've said that you're not a fan of back hair. How hairy are you?

Mrs. Jenson didn't deserve any of that. :(

I have a warm soda and no ice, should I just drink it warm? No. Gross. Warm soda? Yeah. No thanks.

If they were to remake "The Exorcist", would you see it? If I can survive and sit through terrible remakes of Halloween and A Nightmare on Elm Street. I can survive an Exorcist remake.

Least favorite superhero? Gambit.

Least favorite animal? Spiders.

You've said that you're not a fan of back hair. How hairy are you? Like barely any hair. I'm naturally smooth.

:yay:

Do you consider yourself a good cook? If so, what is your speciality?

Are you handy?

What is your favorite dish at any restaurant?

Are you political?

Are you religious?

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Do you consider yourself a good cook? If so, what is your speciality? I'm fine as a cook, I don't know if I really have any sort of ''speciality" or dish I could call my own though. I'm pretty good at following recipes and mixing up ingredients at random though.

Are you handy? LMFAO. Nope. Double nope.

What is your favorite dish at any restaurant? I don't know if I necessarily have a favorite. I'm not hugely picky when it comes to food, but I'd much rather have a home cooked meal. Probably the Southern person in me.

Are you political? Not over the top so. I do believe in some fundamentals and all that, but it's not something I seek out or talk about.

Are you religious? Nope, and I actually have a view point that the world would be much much much better without religion in it.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? In 10 years from now I will have taken over the world and will have successfully murdered the person who first asked this question and made the rest of us have to suffer this question for years.

:awesome:

Have you ever been skydiving?

Have you ever been bungee jumping?

Having you ever been caving?

Have you ever been scuba-diving or parasailing?

If yes, where? If not, would you ever do any of these things?

Would you consider yourself a patient person?

Have you ever been skydiving? No, would love to though.

Have you ever been bungee jumping? No, would love to though.

Having you ever been caving? No, and **** no. Hell, no. Claustrophobia would be a mother****er and I saw 127 Hours I do not wanna end up like James Franco.

Have you ever been scuba-diving or parasailing? Nope, but I'd LOVE to especially the Scuba-Diving.

If yes, where? If not, would you ever do any of these things? The moment I read the questions in order and answered this one in the answers for them. Womp womp.

Would you consider yourself a patient person? Extremely so. More so than I would like to be sometimes.

:woot:

Are you extremely claustrophobic in general? Or just when it comes to situations like caves?

How do you primarily get your news? Online? TV? Newspaper?

Are you extremely claustrophobic in general? Or just when it comes to situations like caves? Pretty much in general. If I'm in a dark place where I can't see anything around me and I feel closed in. I will freak out.

How do you primarily get your news? Online? TV? Newspaper? Online, occasionally on the TV. Seldomly ever the newspaper/print industry.

:cwink:

Why does your avatar have no Black Canary love? :huh:

Why does your avatar have no Black Canary love? :huh:
While I'm a fan of her. I'm just not a HUGE fan of her. The character recently went through a **** storm of bad plotlines and storylines and just kinda knocked her down a few pegs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"