15 Minutes 15 Minutes with JustABill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Billy

Name us three books that you consider to be required reading? To Kill a Mockingbird, The Hunger Games, and The Running Man. I'm old fogey with that first choice, but what the hell ever.

1982 Antarctica, you are in Outpost 31. Which hypesters will you ally yourself with? Which ones will you want a blood test from? Lol. The whole point of The Thing is trust no one. So in that situation. You are all on your own, *****es.

Leon Kennedy or Chris Redfield? Leon Kennedy.

Claire Redfield or Jill Valentine? Jill Valentine

Would you end up in Silent Hill or Raccoon City? Raccoon City.

Where do you want to be in your life by the time you're 30? Oh, god. That's only 4 years. What can I achieve in 4 years that's worthwhile?

The Halloween series, do you watch 1,2 & H20 or do you watch everything in between/after as well? I have my own personal canon. Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween 4, and Halloween H20. Michael chases Laurie, ''dies", wakes up from the coma induced by the fire, finds Laurie's daughter chases her, with a little rewrite Loomis's last action is to put Jamie into hiding much like he helped Laurie, Michael broke into Nurse Chambers home trying to find where to find Jamie, but instead found out first that Laurie was still alive.

:woot:

Last edited:
Have any movies ever made you cry? If so, which ones?

Have any movies ever made you cry? If so, which ones?

A few movies have made me cry. Toy Story 3 is the most recent example I can recall right off the top of my head.

For my lack of memory (as I try to forget the times I've cried), I will say that as a child I grew up crying when Penguin died in Batman Returns. My parents were concerned that I was upset the villain was dead.

Closed. Thanks to all who participated! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back