2 Directors being courted for Wolverine!

^ Wolverine should NOT be rated R. Aliens & Predator were 2 R rated franchises from the start. Fox screwed up and now fixed it hopefully. Wolverine should be PG all the way. It's a kids comic book it's nothing more. It should be accessible but more mature than PG due to the content. Die Hard 4 was PG-13 and damn good. The only thing missing was the F world. Wolverine doesn't need sex, lots of cursing, and drug use does it. Blood can be in PG-13 films as can action and violence.

^ Wolverine should NOT be rated R. Aliens & Predator were 2 R rated franchises from the start. Fox screwed up and now fixed it hopefully. Wolverine should be PG all the way. It's a kids comic book it's nothing more. It should be accessible but more mature than PG due to the content. Die Hard 4 was PG-13 and damn good. The only thing missing was the F world. Wolverine doesn't need sex, lots of cursing, and drug use does it. Blood can be in PG-13 films as can action and violence.

Wolverine's comic is rated M for mature readers.

bad place NO!

Have you even read Origin?!?! That is definitely not a kid's comic book, and its also very true to what Wolverine is all about.

^ I meant PG-13. LOL Look at the rest of my message and the last part and you'll see that's what I meant. Unrated DVD Yes, R rated film...it'll never happen and it's a stupid idea. That's why it'll never happen.

^ I meant PG-13. LOL Look at the rest of my message and the last part and you'll see that's what I meant. Unrated DVD Yes, R rated film...it'll never happen and it's a stupid idea. That's why it'll never happen.

Oh thank god. I thought we had a lunatic on the boards. :csad:

No. PG was cool for Fantastic Four but not a Wolverine film. BTW I am a lunatic. ;)

^ Sure it did. FF2 was a far superior film and the PG rating had no effect on it. It was in fact more violent and more intense than the 1st film overall. Now whether you liked it or not is another story. I loved it. The rating itself though had no effect on it except possibly people who feeling like PG ratings are no good so they didn't see it. They missed out.

Have you even read Origin?!?! That is definitely not a kid's comic book, and its also very true to what Wolverine is all about.

Isn't that kind of sad? That people basically worship a character that basically exists to stab people, be horribly dark, and talk like he's the most unstoppable force in the universe?

THAT'S what Wolverine is all about?

FF2 didn't disappoint because of the PG rating. People didn't see, "Oh it's rated PG so I'm not going to see it."

R-rating or not, AVP 2 will most likely suck. The first movie was a joke, but due to the novelty of the gimmick was able to make some money. They got lucky, but the studio didn't have the foresight to quit while they were ahead.

I meant DJ. I was going to BJ's to eat. That's funny. I'm not buddies with him though. Just a friendly guy who responds to fans here and there. He's on my myspace top list so you can message him too if you wish. ;)

Ahh see when you said "textted" i thought you meant phone texting not message posting:yay:

Isn't that kind of sad? That people basically worship a character that basically exists to stab people, be horribly dark, and talk like he's the most unstoppable force in the universe?

You forgot to include drinking beer, smoking cigars, and getting layed bub. :oldrazz: :wolverine

pretty much.

Ridiculous. You obviously are not interested in what the character is really about, so why come to a Wolverine board at all? :whatever:
I hate it when people come with their high and might opinions about Wolverine´s fans. Like we are a bunch of idiots. :cmad:

People who say that probably haven't read the Frank Miller/Chris Claremont mini-series.

Wolverine is much more than that. The character has great depth, and a great backstory. Character-wise, he really is one of Marvel's finest. I'm not even a big fan of Wolverine, but I can see why he's so popular and loved among comic/movie fandom. :up:

You forgot to include drinking beer, smoking cigars, and getting layed bub. :oldrazz: :wolverine

Is there anything more to life that that? If there is, I don't wanna know.

Ridiculous. You obviously are not interested in what the character is really about, so why come to a Wolverine board at all? :whatever:
I hate it when people come with their high and might opinions about Wolverine´s fans. Like we are a bunch of idiots. :cmad:

Exactly. :up: You don't like the character? Whoopdie f***in do. fork and go away if that's all you've got to contribute. People want an R rating because the character has a history of doing some horribly violent things- right or wrong. They want to see the full spectrum of the character, from the dark to the hero.

Looking past Underworld, these are two really good choices. Either of these guys would be great for a Wolvie movie

^ DJ is out unless they wait for him to finish Eagle Eye and Fox wants to rush this film for a Summer 08 release. Keep in mind they are NOT rushing the script. That's been in the works for a long time. I haven't heard anything official on Wiseman but his Die Hard flick was damn good considering it was a PG-13 Die Hard I almost didn't notice the difference. Underworld was lousy to me but not because of his direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"