2008 Comic Con

Ok well guys Im just stuck with a choice.

Go to Comic Con on Thursday and Sunday and maybe have a chance to find a scalper and sell the Ffiday and Saturday.

Should I do it?

I'm pondering going on Thursday now too because I heard Michael C Hall will be there for a Dexter panel.

any one traveling down from LA on friday? me and a friend are going all day friday... and i was toying with the idea of carpooling down there. if anyone was interested? and doesn't mind riding with 2 laid back gay guys and isn't a complete wierdo themselves.... lol. I live in culver city, and have an SUV that seats 5... i figure there and back will be around a tank of gas... so thats gonna be somewhere between $80-$100 so more the merrier and better the split.

my friend keeps his yacht in a harbor 10 minutes away from the convention center, so ill be staying on that. ill be there all 4 days this year.

I wish I was going... next year though is what i'm shooting for.

the animated Wolverine Vs. Hulk film will be screened on Thursday afternoon....24th

my friend keeps his yacht in a harbor 10 minutes away from the convention center, so ill be staying on that. ill be there all 4 days this year.

Party at Lpilgrim's friend's Yacht. I'm there all 4 days and preview. I'll bring the booze.

By friend, he means creepy uncle....and by yacht he means creaky houseboat that said uncle lives on....but at least its on the harbor:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"