2012! THE END IS NIGH! (Marvel Legends)

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
yup... doing it again. Make you're lists! Check them twice! Who do you want in figure form before the end of the world? have fun with it! Predict as many waves as you want! keep in mind already revealed figures, unreleased or upcoming (but not assigned a wave).

-Wave 3
-Mystique/Dani Moonstar
-USagent
-Blade
-Nova (modern)
-Brother VooDoo
-Gladiator
-Venom (Flash)
BAF: Nimrod

-Wave 4
-Jim Lee Jean Grey/Polaris
-Archangel
-Multiple Man
-First Appearance Storm/Scarlet Witch
-Wolverine (X-force)
-Havok (modern)
-Lilandra
BAF: Sauron

I never get bored of making such lists (though others may well get bored of reading them!) I didn't include Archangel as I don't remember them confirming he would definitely be in Legend size (and I don't need a new one). So here's my hopefuls, bearing in mind the ones we know are coming:

-Wave 3
-Mystique/Dani Moonstar
-USAgent
-Blade
-Gladiator
-Mandarin
-FA Storm

-BAF: Thanos (I'm happy with my Select one, but would like to see Hasbro give him a go in Terrax-ish size) or Lockjaw

-Wave 4 (X-themed with a couple of Xceptions, like in TBML Sentinel Series)
-Jim Lee Jean Grey/Polaris (Polaris waaaay overdue)
-Stryfe
-Paibok
-Rogue
-Magik
-Sebastien Shaw

BAF: Power Pack (each fig comes with a member! Not sure about 6th fig..)

- Wave 5
- Count Nefaria
- White Queen
- Luke Cage (New Avengers)
- Lilandra
- Loki (classic)
- Nova

BAF: 10/12" Pym Goliath/Giant Man

I had a list, but this android erased it all, and I only remember 2 I picked Plus the BAF. I'll redo a list once I'm on a computer.

Punisher
Archangel
BAF - Stryfe

I personally think with the size of the prototype he would work as a BAF, and it would look good.

I had a list, but this android erased it all, and I only remember 2 I picked Plus the BAF. I'll redo a list once I'm on a computer.

Punisher
Archangel
BAF - Stryfe

I personally think with the size of the prototype he would work as a BAF, and it would look good.

Stryfe would def work.. i mean, aries isn't THAT LARGE of a figure... and he was a BAF. so BAF's don't have to be huge...

ive actually supported the idea of BAF small figures too.. (like pixie and anole both being the BAF in a wave...)

Wave 3
-Mystique/Dani Moonstar
-USAgent
-Blade
-X-force Deadpool
-Silver Samurai
-Havok (modern)
BAF-Lockjaw

Wave 4
-Jim Lee Jean Grey/Polaris
-X-force Archangel
-Modern Luke Cage
-Stryfe
-Modern Nova
-Chameleon
BAF- Predator X

also.. it's not been confirmed that mystique will be a running change into dani... i'm just assuming she is

and nice list venom!

I assuming the same about Mystique/Dani. I really surprised that besides Fantomex they haven't announced any other X-force figures. I'm really in love with Uncanny X-force right now as it is my favorite book and I would love to have a shelf dedicated to the team.

I assuming the same about Mystique/Dani. I really surprised that besides Fantomex they haven't announced any other X-force figures. I'm really in love with Uncanny X-force right now as it is my favorite book and I would love to have a shelf dedicated to the team.

wolverine and deadpool are sure things eventually... and i'm sure the archangel mold shown at SDCC will have an X-force variant (he was indeed shown as a legend proto)

those, with the Warpath variant... means we just nee X23, Elixir, and Psylocke right? (well i guess wolfsbane too... but i really hate her costume)

Spideyboy I never got to comment on this before but what you said about the MU line was the way I felt too. I believe they should start throwing out more lesser known/obscure characters a bit more than they do. It's a formula that works in ML.

I had a few more ideas.

Wave 4

Punisher
Archangel
Ultimate Spidey Miles Morales ( face it, its a Spider-man figure and also a popular version)
Mockingbird
Iron Patriot
Luke Cage
BAF- Random (guilty pleasure)

I would like to see:

Black Cat
Luke Cage (NA, modern)
The Warriors Three
The Wrecking Crew
Guardians of the Galaxy (Star Lord, Gomora, Drax, Rocket)
BAF: Groot

wave 3

USAgent....maybe he can running change to a Captain America.....very easily.....or Judge Dread USAgent but I doubt it
Blade.....Running change to Punisher (Demon Hunting Punisher with the jacket)
Mystique/Dani
Gladiator
Corsair
Modern Nova

BAF A line up like that with little to no big names will need a Heavy Hitter BAF.....so.......I dunno.....I don't want to say a Hulk, nut Avengers and all.....Hulk

Wave 4

Archangel/X force Archangel
Jean/Polaris
Nightcrawler/AOA Nightcrawlerire
X-Men Namor
Starfox
Captain Marvel (Photon)

BAF Nimrod

.....I've been reading some classic Avengers Lately

Wave 5

Nebula/Any girl......use the body from Madam Mask and Lady Hydra
Thunderball
The Wreker (Becauuse they have to me coming......
Modern Luke Cage/Radioactive Man (Kinda the same body.....I'd take it)
Multiple Man
some friking Wolverine to sell them

BAF - Sauron

nice list rough

also, didn't know if you knew it (i forgot myself) but i think blade is getting a punisher running change (though not sure why.. we just had him..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"