2016 Major League Baseball Thread: The Final Insult

Here's the remaining clubs last World Series.

Indians - 1948
Blue Jays - 1993
Cubs - 1908
Dodgers - 1988
Nationals - Never

Here's the remaining clubs last World Series.

Indians - 1948
Blue Jays - 1993
Cubs - 1908
Dodgers - 1988
Nationals - Never

And if you count the City instead of the franchise, then DC's last World Series win was 1924...which is still more recently than the Cubs :D

Rooting against the Nationals tonight.

And if you count the City instead of the franchise, then DC's last World Series win was 1924...which is still more recently than the Cubs :D

Ahhh...yes....the Washington Senators were a team back in the day. The team moved to Minnesota in 1961 and became the Twins.

Just want to say how happy I am to see my Los Angeles Dodgers advancing past the Washington Nationals to the NLCS in a face off against the Cubs.

:mnm:

Glad the Nationals lost.

Happy to see the Indians win game 1.

Cubs lighting up the scoreboard tonight.

Congrats to the Indians!

City is gonna implode tonight if the Cubs take it.

I'll be rooting for the Dodgers tonight so I can see this go to a Game 7.

Congrats to The Cubs. Let's hope it's a good World Series.

Cubbies in the world series. Got damn.

Such a surreal feeling. Been a Cubs fan my whole life. WOW

[YT]ADXs2C4Vmho[/YT]

A year and a team off, but this is still crazy! :eek:

I'm still waiting for the Marlins to change to an alligator mascot, plus move to the AL.

Imagine a walk off Home Run from the Cubs to win the World Series IN Chicago.

Aaron Boone's walk off HR in the 2003 ALCS is one hell of a sports moment for me. I can't imagine what it would mean for those Cubs fans.

I think the Cubs will accept any outcome. Blow out, walk off, whatever. Let's not forget it's been a while for the Indians. Not as long as the Cubs, but long. A franchise is definitely going home brokenhearted this year.

I'm going with the Cubs in 6... I don't want Cleveland winning two championships this year lol

Cubs suffering is like the last thing baseball has going for it on a national level. If that goes away, what does baseball have left?

I'll be rooting for the Indians.

yuck, as a born and raised Michigander having to choose between teams from Chicago and Ohio makes my skin crawl. But at least it's not the White Sox.

Go Cubs?

How can you not feel sorry for the Cubs?

Although, #2 with the Indians? Well they at least have 40 years on the Cubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"