2017 NFL Thread: Finale - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
58488798-15e4-46c0-8099-40584e3fa469.gif

I know a certain Hypester is ecstatic right about now, congrats to TheApocalypse who is an Eagles fan, if I'm not mistaken & congrats to Philly.

So Philly has a fun choice to make at QB. I mean Foles played a great game. It'd be one thing if the team carried him, but he made all the throws.

So yeah. You've got 1st rounder Carson Wentz versus Super Bowl winner Nick Foles. Oof.

So Philly has a fun choice to make at QB. I mean Foles played a great game. It'd be one thing if the team carried him, but he made all the throws.

So yeah. You've got 1st rounder Carson Wentz versus Super Bowl winner Nick Foles. Oof.

Think Foles signed a 2 year contract. So, Depending when Wentz comes back they should sell why his stock is up.

When Wentz got injured I thought they were done. Congrats Eagles.

Brady didn't blow this game. He played outstanding. The Patriots defense is why they lost. They couldn't stop Philly all night. 33pts, over 500yds passing, 3 TDs....Brady did his job.

Last edited:
Brady didn't blow this game. He played outstanding. The Patriots defense is why they lost. They couldn't stop Philly all night. 33pts, over 400yds passing, 3 TDs....Brady did his job.

Not going to affect Matt Patricia whatsoever.

Not going to affect Matt Patricia whatsoever.

I didn't say it would :huh:

I am just saying at the end of the day, this game falls on the defense's shoulders.

Isn't the old saying "Defense wins Championships?" That did not happen tonight.

Technically, the defense did stop Tom Brady on a clutch drive.

So are Philly fans going to more or less obnoxious now that they've won a title? They were pretty bad even before so I really can't imagine this not going to their heads.

So are Philly fans going to more or less obnoxious now that they've won a title? They were pretty bad even before so I really can't imagine this not going to their heads.

Second straight weekend that Philadelphia has been happy with the outcome, following last weekend's WWE Royal Rumble.

From SNL yesterday,

"And Philadelphians, you are overdue for victory, and I wish you all the best in your upcoming battle, but if you do win, please, be cool. Just because the British did not burn down your city, doesn't mean you have to. Do we have an understanding?"

Tina Fey: Nope.

I've got no love for the Eagles, but I've got even less love for Tom Brady and the Pats, so congrats to Philly for the deserved win. I can't wait to see the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" episode this inspires.

Super Bowls in Minneapolis

Redskins 37 - Bills 24
Eagles 41 - Patriots 33

Patriots tie Broncos with 5 Super Bowl losses
NFC East is the first division with all Super Bowl champions since the merger. (Cowboys - 5, Giants - 4, Redskins - 3, Eagles -1)

I've got no love for the Eagles, but I've got even less love for Tom Brady and the Pats, so congrats to Philly for the deserved win. I can't wait to see the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" episode this inspires.

I'm hoping for something Mad Max or Dawn of the Dead inspired where they have to make it across the city after the win.

Good job eagles you saved NFL for me was done watching NFL if Pats had one. Overrated Brady should only have 1 year left.

Good job eagles you saved NFL for me was done watching NFL if Pats had one. Overrated Brady should only have 1 year left.
Get over it already. The NFL is not cheating or tilting the odds in favor of the Pats. If they were favoring NE, they likely wouldn't have gone so hard on the Deflategate stuff.

Get over it already. The NFL is not cheating or tilting the odds in favor of the Pats. If they were favoring NE, they likely wouldn't have gone so hard on the Deflategate stuff.

I thought the refs called a good & fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"