Re: 2012 NFL Thread: Where Jaguaring Happens - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SB winner is def coming out of the NFC again this year. It's either gonna be the Packers or Niners but the Saints and the Giants have their shot as well. I think the AFC is gonna all be about the Pats and Texans at the send of the season and neither one of them can beat any of the top 4 NFC teams.

I don't buy the Eagles, they have a lot to prove. And I don't understand why people are thinking the Falcons will do so well, I've seen quite a few SB predictions with them in it. :huh:

Every single year people pick the Eagles to win the NFC East, the NFC or even (god forbid) the Super Bowl and every single year they disappoint. Michael Vick is not leading them to a Super Bowl, there's no way he stays healthy for sixteen or more with the way he plays the game.

I never understood how people keep annoiting the texans and patriots. The texans cant stay healthy all at once and if they do schaub isnt leading that team to a super bowl let alone a playoff win. The patriots are good yes but Im not ready to bow down to them. I still say my ravens make it to the super bowl this year because of flacco and the offense coming to life and getting up on teams patriots style and letting the defense hunt. The ravens are the onyl team to make the playoffs the last 4 years in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"