2022 Super Bowl LVI Sunday | Trailers & TV Spots

I swear if that Awkwafina goat commercial is the only Disney+ spot of the night I'mma laugh forever.

There may not be a new trailer for The Batman, but, there is a new TV Spot on YouTube called "The Big Game Spot."
The spot is 27 seconds.
I do not know if there is a longer version out there.

I'm genuinely shocked the only Disney+ commercials were that awful goat one and Moon Knight. I full expected some kind of sizzle like last year for the other upcoming projects. They've got a crap ton coming out.

I'm genuinely shocked the only Disney+ commercials were that awful goat one and Moon Knight. I full expected some kind of sizzle like last year for the other upcoming projects. They've got a crap ton coming out.

Honestly, Disney is so big that they create their own buzz when they release a trailer on their own. They don’t need to spend $7 million on a 30 second ad or at least it’s not necessary for them.

No it isn’t. Every July release got a teaser trailer before the May release got a real trailer. Ant Man, Homecoming (7 months prior), Ant & Wasp, FFH (6 months prior)
Its about time!

Just because it’s what they’ve done in the past, is not an indicator of what they’ll do in the future. Look at the Doctor Strange trailer. They dropped the full trailer online. They used the super bowl ad to tease the full trailer on their sites. Marketing strategies change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"