207 dead in coordinated attacks in Sri Lanka

This is messed up. People squabbling over which religion is true, which isn’t, whether any of it is even relevant or not. I’m assuming this is linked to a religious cult or group because of its calendar day and significance.

What happened to mutual respect for your fellow man? Seriously. I really do wonder about humanity sometimes.

This is messed up. People squabbling over which religion is true, which isn’t, whether any of it is even relevant or not. I’m assuming this is linked to a religious cult or group because of its calendar day and significance.

What happened to mutual respect for your fellow man? Seriously. I really do wonder about humanity sometimes.

Christianity is a minority religion in Sri Lanka. So really, just need a fanatic from one of the other religions.

People have been blaming Muslims for Notre Dame, so I really hope this wasn't an Islamic attack. It's just putting fuel on the fire.

his math is the best.

People have been blaming Muslims for Notre Dame, so I really hope this wasn't an Islamic attack. It's just putting fuel on the fire.

Culture often has an effect on how people act within their religion. There was a period in history where the Crusades took place in terms of Christianity but only difference is this behavior wasn't advocated for in the New Testament as it exists today.

That being said, there is no denying radical Islam can have an effect on people and that's not bashing Islam it's just saying there is a line that their teachings have that needs to be drawn so far as enemies of the church are concerned within their teachings. How far to go though is of course something that Mosque's provide counseling for to try and prevent radicalization from occurring and make sure their followers co-exist in a secular society avoiding strife and chaos.

Religion is not akin to race. Tolerance in a secular society is key but religion can often circumvent some moreso than others like it or not. It's true.

Last edited:
Reports are indicating that this was considered revenge for the Christchurch attack. The gift of time is the most valuable commodity all of us have and that too a limited amount of. To strip that away from innocent people is beyond reprehensible. I’m at a point right now where i just do not care anymore whether humanity as a species survives or not. We are doing a right Fan4istic job of ****ing up ourselves and ****ing up this absolutely wonderful precious world.

That New Zealand shooting spree was only a little less than two months ago, Im sure this was in planning before then.

It's just devastating. 200+ plus dead and another 500 or so injured, and you have to imagine those injuries are life altering for many of them.

Yeah, there is no way this was a 2 month planned attack.

And now 15 more are dead from a raid on a suspected terrorist compound. 9 were civilians and kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"