Mass Shootings/killings in America: the All Inclusive Thread

"Shannon Gooden ...had a life time ban of ever owning a firearm"

"convicted in a 2005 disorderly conduct case stemming from a domestic violence ...Gooden was prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm after being convicted of second-degree felony assault in 2008."

Last edited:
Let it happen? So you want to blame God for other people's dumb decisions and stupid behaviour? Lol
The only one responsible for this is ourselves. Maybe kids need to learn more compassion and just being polite. Morals, you know?

OK. I’m growing quite tired of this. I have two sons in two high schools. Both have now been on lockdowns this year. One had a swatting incident and had SWAT teams converge on his school because of an active shooter scare. Then he had a second lockdown after a shooting occurred in the parking lot. Now my other son was in lockdown yesterday after a bomb threat was called into the school and Homeland Security and FBI and police had to come in and do a sweep of the school.

This is nuts.

OK. I’m growing quite tired of this. I have two sons in two high schools. Both have now been on lockdowns this year. One had a swatting incident and had SWAT teams converge on his school because of an active shooter scare. Then he had a second lockdown after a shooting occurred in the parking lot. Now my other son was in lockdown yesterday after a bomb threat was called into the school and Homeland Security and FBI and police had to come in and do a sweep of the school.

This is nuts.
Kids are going to graduate with PTSD before they even get real jobs. :(

st4f73xtrdoc1.jpeg

what the hell Kent???

Sad to become a celebrity from gunning someone down in the street. :(

Officials said Saturday that, they believe, he was armed with an AR-15 style weapon during the incidents.
They also have not yet recovered his weapon, investigators said.
?

Last edited:
Glad that they caught him before anyone else was killed. :( Sad, sorry mess all around.

Reactions: B

----------------------------------

Mass shooting at house party in King City, Monterey County leaves 4 dead, 3 wounded;
masked suspects at large

-----------

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) - A juvenile is dead and three other people are injured in a shooting involving a SEPTA bus in Philadelphia's Ogontz neighborhood.
Police are also investigating two other scenes related to this shooting. Two women were found to be shot on the SEPTA bus near the 1600 block Limekiln Pike. and another male was found suffering from a graze wound nearby on the 200 block of
Medary Avenue.
"I hope this final arrest brings some comfort to the student victims of this senseless crime. No child should have to fear for their safety while receiving an education and I hope these arrests can subside that fear," Clark said.

14519779_031324-wpvi-jamaal-tucker-ahnile-buggs-jermahd-carter-img.png

Police say the gunfire rang out around 3 p.m. on March 6 as several Northeast High School students were waiting for the bus at Cottman and Rising Sun avenues.

Doris Lamelza, a city resident who witnessed the shooting, recalled the trauma of seeing children running from the gunfire.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"