26 yr old Teacher pregnant with a 16 yr old students baby

Poeman

Avenger
Reaction score
I wonder what the father of the student thinks of all this. Thoughts?

alg_riojas.jpg

ZZ6198C18E.jpg

Former teacher Jennifer Riojas freed on $20,000 bond; accused of having sex with underage student

By Nina Mandell
Daily News Staff Writer

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 8:40 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...used_of_having_sex_with_un.html#ixzz16567Nd00

A Texas teacher who is allegedly pregnant with her 16-year-old student's child was freed on a $20,000 bond on Monday, ABC news reported.

Jennifer Riojas, a 26-year-old science teacher at Carter-Riverside High School in Fort Worth, Texas, reportedly began an affair with a then-sophomore student in her class just months after starting at the school in August of 2009.

In court documents, the student told school officials he was 16 when he began to have sex with his teacher. He said Riojas even began attending his school football games, and the two would spend his lunch period together and drive to area motels to sleep together.

If Riojas tried to keep her highly illegal alleged underage affair a secret, she failed miserably.

"I heard some rumors," one student told local television station WFAA.

Riojas even reportedly came to visit the student in the hospital while he was recovering from an injury sustained on the football field – and had sex with him in the hospital bed.

In between her trysts with the student, Riojas married another man, Armando Chavez in November of 2009. They filed for divorce four months later, according to WFAA.

It took until Riojas became pregnant for the student to come forward, the court documents reveal, because he feared he was the father of her child. She claimed that the father was a new boyfriend she began dating following her divorce, who is referred to as Paul in the court documents.

The allegedly tawdry teacher resigned from her job at the school in October, telling the district she was pregnant and couldn't handle the stress of the investigation.

Last week, she was charged with three counts of sexual assault of a child.

"Riojas even reportedly came to visit the student in the hospital while he was recovering from an injury sustained on the football field – and had sex with him in the hospital bed."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...used_of_having_sex_with_un.html#ixzz16521Az00

While he was injured? Goodness...

Not bad.

Add her to the list of hot teachers who's going to jail for fulfilling male students sex fantasies.

Shouldn't these hot teachers get a free pass? C'mon let's be honest. A teenage boy who has sex with a hot young woman is hardly a victim unless he's gay.

"Riojas even reportedly came to visit the student in the hospital while he was recovering from an injury sustained on the football field – and had sex with him in the hospital bed."
That's when you know it's good.

That's when you know it's good.

What do the fathers of SHH have to say about this?

*high five* you banged a hot teacher
*smack across the head*...But you got her pregnant.

Not bad.

Add her to the list of hot teachers who's going to jail for fulfilling male students sex fantasies.

Shouldn't these hot teachers get a free pass? C'mon let's be honest. A teenage boy who has sex with a hot young woman is hardly a victim unless he's gay.

:dry: for cereal? you must be joking. Its a complete breach of the expectations of what is supposed to go on between a teacher and student, a complete breach of the trust people place in teachers and a crime. To say it shouldnt be a crime because young dudes are horny is a preposterous double standard.

Girls are different from boys.

Pretending they are the same is just dishonest.

but yeah I was just joking about "hot women getting a free pass". It's far too logical to ever be enforced.

If a crime is victimless then I don't see why anyone should be punished. No one was hurt.

but lets pretend when this guy climaxed inside the attractive teacher he was somehow harmed.

Girls are different from boys.

Pretending they are the same is just dishonest.

but yeah I was just joking about "hot women getting a free pass". It's far too logical to ever be enforced.

Rape is different from a facepalm.

Rape is what happened to this boy.

A facepalm is what I'm giving you.

Pretending that neither is true is just dishonest.

Sweet dear lord of all that exists...

Messiah Decoy I didn't think you could get anymore....

Wow. Just wow. I have no word to describe you.

"Unfunny" fits, considering that he's probably not serious.

Serious or not...it's not something someone with smarts would say to be funny.

Regardless of how she looks, she's still a grown woman who wanted and did have sex with a child and that's all sorts of messed up. It's sick, really.

Apart from getting pregnant how is that a bad situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"