• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

2hr Tv movie ideas

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
Since NBC is thinking about giving Heroes a 2hr finale sometime next year to wrap up the show properly what do you hope and want them to tackle to send Heroes to its resting grave?

first, i hope its 4 hours. so all the characters can have closure... second. what vilians are left? didn't sylar turn good? third.... i'm still mad at NBC for cancelling.

Since NBC is thinking about giving Heroes a 2hr finale sometime next year to wrap up the show properly what do you hope and want them to tackle to send Heroes to its resting grave?

i thought the article said they were CANCELING it RATHER THAN giving it a 2hr finale

Last article I read is that they were in talks about it. There has been no definate decision if there will be. But wouldnt be surprised if there will be. Heroes sucks in the ratings but still brings NBC big bucks overseas and in dvd sales.

Why wrap up an old burrito? Just throw it out.

I'd watch it. I've grown indifferent to the show but there's no doubt it had a huge fanbase. Really, every genre show that got canned after a cliffhanger finale should be so lucky. Even though this one actually wrapped things up pretty nicely and you just know that had the next season continued, they would have gotten even deeper into X-Men territory: Anti-mutant politicians, a world that fears them, grassroots movements dedicated to their extermination, religious overtones...

I don't know what it's fate is yet, but if Smallville doesn't come back for a new season, it deserves a 2 hour sPecial to wrap things up more.

Smallville IS coming back. its been confirmed for a while.

only 2 things in Heroes really need wrapped up for me.... Hiro/Charlie and the whole Nikki/tracy and the triplets.... stuff.. i think season one nikki visited a guy who said there were 3 and that they were "Created" then it was just left like that...

^ Tracy visited the doctor at the beginning of season 2... the third sister is name Barbara.

just give Heroes a proper ending to close the series miss it already NBC you suck now if they had cancelled would they air the special or movie over here in the UK.

Since they were revealed to the world they could do a mutant registration storyline or I'm guessing the Heroes take down a supervillian that threatens the world trying to gain acceptance

On one hand, I really would like to see things wrapped up. NBC could be blowing smoke up our asses and in Kring & Co. asses with the whole "Maybe we'll do a TV movie..." but as time passes and new shows arrive, Heroes will be left behind.

On the other hand, because Heroes had been around since it's 2006 inception and has had a worldwide following, a 4 hour for tonight's only event with limited commercial interruption is even more likely to happen to bring closure to the show. Whether or not the cast will return is anyone's guess but we should expect some cast members to either not appear at all or in the very least, make a cameo appearance.

The problem for NBC with doing a finale event is that it might be successful (rating wise, review wise) AND if that happens, NBC will have been in the wrong for canceling the show in the first place and could be pressured to bring back the show altogether. This scenario is unlikely to happen though.

Last edited:
what if it does happen if the finale event is successful I would love to see Heroes return in my opinion, your opinion may differ.

While the show has been increasingly awful I rather hope they continue the online graphic novels. They have consistently been better written and often more entertaining than the TV show

So if Heroes does continue in some form, I would love it to continue as an online or published comic using the writers who have worked on the online comics over the years

We open with SWAT swarming a country house. Inside is Uluru, played by James Cosmo; sitting in a chair reading. The door is kicked in and we flash forward to after. The FBI and DHS are investigating the scene-- all of the SWAT are dead. We're going through what happened backwards.

My story would really open with Matt Parkman working for DHS at this point in the future (the gov't is employing people with abilities to capture those on their red list, the ones the gov't wants dead).

Peter finds he can permanently take someone's power. Sylar volunteers to give him the ability to discharge electric bolts. Hiro and Ando go into the future to find answers.

The gov't sends their agents with powers after Sylar and Peter. Peter fights a woman with steel manifestation and magnetism and he takes her powers away. Sylar fights a pyrokinetic and cuts the top of his head off to take his power.

Sylar and Peter take Parkman and question him-- he says they are on the yellow list, and there is someone the gov't is trying to find; someone they're afraid of, his alias is Uluru.

Hiro and Ando come back from the future.
Enter 9th Wonders back issues.
Mostly it would go back to the style of season one with the crime investigations following Sylar, but now Uluru is the Sylar.

In the climax, Sylar, Hiro, Ando, and Peter fight Uluru at the Washington monument and Lincoln memorial; **** gets smashed.

Also, Peter can't take Uluru's powers because he knows he can't control them and doesn't want to look like a freak.

ok so by now, most of you have probably heard me ramble on about my idea for new character Ricky Petrelli. well, here it goes one more time, and for his first/last appearance on Heroes, i'd like to give him a shot at being the main antagonist (i.e. not a "villain" per se) in the 2 hour Heroes movie. I honestly believe that Peter has always been the moral center of the series, and that he really defines Heroes as a whole, so the tv movie will be told through his point of view. so without further ado, here's the synopsis for....

heroes_logo.png

Volume Six: Legacies
Two years after the Heroes defeated Samuel Sullivan and the carnival, a new empath armed with a wide array of abilities has appeared in New York, threatening to disrupt the balance between humans and posthumans maintained by the recomissioned Company since Claire Bennet revealed their existence to the world.
Searching for answers to his parents' murder almost nineteen years prior to the start of the series, Ricky Petrelli has cut a bloody path through Europe and America, attracting the attention of not only his cousin Peter--now the Company's top agent--but the incarcerated Samuel Sullivan as well. As Peter races across continents to subvert his cousin's efforts, what neither he or any other Hero can fathom is Ricky's pivotal link to the history of the Company, a damning secret that traces back to Arthur Petrelli himself. Reconnecting with old allies and enemies alike including former partners Gabriel Gray/Sylar and Noah Bennet, the Company's new leader, Peter must learn what power truly means in order to stop Ricky from achieving his ultimate goal: the destruction of the Company itself.

Last edited:
ok so by now, most of you have probably heard me ramble on about my idea for new character Ricky Petrelli. well, here it goes one more time, and for his first/last appearance on Heroes, i'd like to give him a shot at being the main antagonist (i.e. not a "villain" per se) in the 2 hour Heroes movie. I honestly believe that Peter has always been the moral center of the series, and that he really defines Heroes as a whole, so the tv movie will be told through his point of view. so without further ado, here's the synopsis for....

heroes_logo.png

Volume Six: Legacies
Two years after the Heroes defeated Samuel Sullivan and the carnival, a new empath armed with a wide array of abilities has appeared in New York, threatening to disrupt the balance between humans and posthumans maintained by the recomissioned Company since Claire Bennet revealed their existence to the world.
Searching for answers to his parents' murder almost nineteen years prior to the start of the series, Ricky Petrelli has cut a bloody path through Europe and America, attracting the attention of not only his cousin Peter--now the Company's top agent--but the incarcerated Samuel Sullivan as well. As Peter races across continents to subvert his cousin's efforts, what neither he or any other Hero can fathom is Ricky's pivotal link to the history of the Company, a damning secret that traces back to Arthur Petrelli himself. Reconnecting with old allies and enemies alike including former partners Gabriel Gray/Sylar and Noah Bennet, the Company's new leader, Peter must learn what power truly means in order to stop Ricky from achieving his ultimate goal: the destruction of the Company itself.

That would be a great story and for a final wrap up too. I always like the Petrelli family and their past.
I really hope they do just make a final wrap up, tieing up the loose ends, but the more time goes on, it seems to be less likely.

I sure hope NBC&Kring confirms soon enough that they will indeed do a wrap-up 2-4hr TV movie OR completely gone already!,I hate waiting for news on this.

I've been mourning the cancelation of Heroes since the day the news came out!,I'm just waiting for my S4 dvd so I can have a marathon,....IF they have a wrap-up show or movie then I'll be looking forward to it But IF not then whatever:(.

NBC is a joke

they are so pathetic they will cancel a Pilot episode of a show before its even aired because they are very dumb.

the heroes are very nice and super site, but if it comes in the tv channels than the watched it among the people with satisfaction so nice way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"