2nd International Trailer

Well that was just plain awesome.

That trailer looks great. not so sure about Barricades transformation, it seemed a bit off to me, and i'm surprised at the shot of Megatron flying Prime through a occupied office block.

I bet you no one gets a scratch either.

Not having made a successful movie in 7 years, I think Michael Bay is determined to pull the movie industry out of its 9/11 funk. Back to the popcorn, trite ID4's and Armageddon's! :dry:

Any quicktime version of this?

I bet you no one gets a scratch either.

Not having made a successful movie in 7 years, I think Michael Bay is determined to pull the movie industry out of its 9/11 funk. Back to the popcorn, trite ID4's and Armageddon's! :dry:

Actually, if you look at the robots closely during some of the clips you can see scratches in their paint/armor... but I completely get what you're saying and you're probably right. The transformers will kick the crap out of each other and have no real scars/scratches to show from it.

Oh well.

^ ^ ^
I meant the people in the office building.

Actually, if you look at the robots closely during some of the clips you can see scratches in their paint/armor... but I completely get what you're saying and you're probably right. The transformers will kick the crap out of each other and have no real scars/scratches to show from it.

Oh well.
well, from what I understood
Bumblebee gets his leg or arm torn off, Jazz gets ripped in two, Bonecrusher gets a sword through his head(I think), Frenzy gets decapitated, and Megatron gets destroyed by Sam with the Allspark.

I would have to consider those some minor scratches or scars

^ ^ ^

You sound disappointed CFlash... I don't always go to the movies to experience realism; i go to be entertained. I don't mind suspending reality for 2 or 3 hours out of my day when I deal ignorance and sarcasm the other 21-22 hours. Be cool about it. It's about robots from another planet.

:trans:

^ ^ ^

Well okay, I guess. But I think you might be a little too picky for your own good. This sort of thing happens all the time in not-meant-to-be-true-to-life movies, though. We could list good (i.e. FUN) movies all day long where this sort of stuff happens.

That's it! I have had a bit too much Transformers! I hate when these kinds of movies come out because I'm gonna get fat eating at Burger King, I'm gonna go buy all sorts of Transformer stuff and I'm gonna hours standing in line for the movie and repeat all these steps over. God damn, this movie is gonna rock my world! Damn you Bay for making TF so bad ass!

Well okay, I guess. But I think you might be a little too picky for your own good. This sort of thing happens all the time in not-meant-to-be-true-to-life movies, though. We could list good (i.e. FUN) movies all day long where this sort of stuff happens.

I don't mind "not-meant-to-be-true-to-life" movies... Like Pirates or Men in Black. Even Spidey handled the whole thing marvelously. However, it's the "this IS real" life movies that then go on to insult your intelligence like the audience is a bunch of idiots. ID4 and Armageddon are good examples. So is Pearl Harbor (and that's tragic). I understand some people like that tho.

I don't mind "not-meant-to-be-true-to-life" movies... Like Pirates or Men in Black. Even Spidey handled the whole thing marvelously. However, it's the "this IS real" life movies that then go on to insult your intelligence like the audience is a bunch of idiots. ID4 and Armageddon are good examples. So is Pearl Harbor (and that's tragic). I understand some people like that tho.

I never saw Pearl Harbor, and although I *enjoyed* Armageddon and ID4 I do agree that there were several WTF moments in both movies.

It was like Bonecrusher was saying something in Cybertronian when he transformed..

OMG that shot with Megatron pushing Optimus through the building kicked mega ass :trans:

I think Megatron..hell, the entire Decepticon army are the silent but deadly types.

^ Holy that's wicked man

Hey TigerClaw can you create the gif of the scene where it Optimus Prime vs. Megatron ?

^Check out the ppl running for their lives at the window.

I downloaded it again, it says 16.8mb, it's fine on my side.
just tried that download link above, still not working, is that a wmv file? Can someone get an quicktime file for this one? expecting... :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"