• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the Phase 3 line up.

Yup, Marvel Studios won. They ****ing won. It's almost too much of the good stuff though.

Did you expect it to end up being any other way? XD

Marvel wins 100% of the time.

Disney doesn't lose. Not to Warner Bros.

I gotta admit, Marvel's lineup is pretty impressive.

Are there any Spidey fans excited about the start of the NBA season?

the only basketball I have ever checked out is anime basketball :funny: Kuroko No Basket, an amazing series, great for anyone, mind blowing for basketball fans

I think I might start following the real thing at some point

Of course! Let's go Knicks!

Why do you have to like my rivals in everything? :funny:

the only basketball I have ever checked out is anime basketball :funny: Kuroko No Basket, an amazing series, great for anyone, mind blowing for basketball fans

I think I might start following the real thing at some point

Fair enough!

However, a great starting point would be supporting the Washington Wizards. For an endless amount of reasons, of course.

I think the better question is, why do you have to like my rivals in everything? :o

New Yorker for life! Haha.

Ah, I see what you did there.

Well, despite being rivals, I do commend you for supporting your city across every sport. I think that's how it should be :up:

Now I have to keep tabs on the Giants and the Knicks.

Ah, I see what you did there.

Well, despite being rivals, I do commend you for supporting your city across every sport. I think that's how it should be :up:

Now I have to keep tabs on the Giants and the Knicks.

I agree. I'm not a front runner kind of guy.

I'll be keeping tabs on the skins and Wizards as well.

Also I'm probably gonna be in the NBA thread later. see you there maybe?

I agree. I'm not a front runner kind of guy.

I'll be keeping tabs on the skins and Wizards as well.

Also I'm probably gonna be in the NBA thread later. see you there maybe?

You are the type of fan I have a lot of respect for.

I'll get home from campus around 8, but I'll eventually tune into that thread whenever I can watch the game.

homer.gif

Are there any Spidey fans excited about the start of the NBA season?

I've never really been a NBA fan...... but, hey, Part 6! And with all the awesome announcements, it takes a whole lot longer to scroll down here now! :woot:

I've never really been a NBA fan...... but, hey, Part 6! And with all the awesome announcements, it takes a whole lot longer to scroll down here now! :woot:

All folks like Airnick and I want is your tolerance of our sports talk in this lounge. That is all.

Despite there being a lot of rumors that might turn out to be simply nothing more than bluff, I am enjoying the increased activity in here :up:

So, out of all the Phase 3 movies... what are you looking forward too?

Hype order:

1- Cap: CIVIL WAR
2- Infinity War
3- Black Panther
4- GOTG2: 2Groot2Furious
5- Dr Strange
6- Captain Marvel
7- Thor: RAGNAROK
8- Inhumans

Hey Miles, could I have your old avatar of Hawkeye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"