• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Issacs as Norman would be the bomb as Norman Osborn

just watch The Tuxedo, it has some smoooooth n suave Issacs

Who would you say is the second-most well known Batman villain after the Joker? At this point I'd say Bane.

Any one else really excited about NBA starting tomorrow night? I cant weight I fell like a kid on xmas eve. The only thing that sucks is I have both games on TNT to record game 6 of the world seires and the sharks play tomorrow and flash is on tomorrow and I can only record 2 things at once so I guss I am going to have to miss flash and sharks tomorrow and it is going to take me days and days to get cought up with sports. Second question with how much I love sports is that going to make things tuff with women lol. I love sports so much that I think most women would get sick of me because of it and I really want a girl friend badly lol. I fell like I need to meet some one that really likes sports and even though I know some women like sports the changes of a women liking sports like I do I think is low.

Curse you, Redskins. Been a thorn in my side for years. Rivalries never get old though...well played game.

So Daniel Radcliffe answered my question on Reddit.

Nbd.

:wow:

Flash and Arrow are both awesome. For Flash, the guy playing Barry Allen is great and the special effects are not bad (except for some horrible smoke effects in episode 3). Season 3 of Arrow has really shook up the show and its been a great ride so far.

Gotham, on the other hand, is meh. The case of the weeks are insanely predictable but the overarching conflict is intriguing. With Gotham, Fox had a major goldmine in their hands but they are not using it carefully. They could have made it into a miniseries ala Boardwalk Empire or Breaking Bad and shown Bruce's training in Season 2.

Any one else really excited about NBA starting tomorrow night? I cant weight I fell like a kid on xmas eve. The only thing that sucks is I have both games on TNT to record game 6 of the world seires and the sharks play tomorrow and flash is on tomorrow and I can only record 2 things at once so I guss I am going to have to miss flash and sharks tomorrow and it is going to take me days and days to get cought up with sports. Second question with how much I love sports is that going to make things tuff with women lol. I love sports so much that I think most women would get sick of me because of it and I really want a girl friend badly lol. I fell like I need to meet some one that really likes sports and even though I know some women like sports the changes of a women liking sports like I do I think is low.

I'll be honest, I don't watch the NBA that much until football wraps up.

I love sports too, but I need time for my movies as well.

I was just thinking about you, UWH :cwink:

It was a close game. I felt we were too destructive in that one. I was anxious anytime Murray touched the ball--he has trouble holding on to the damn thing. And thank goodness Romo wasn't seriously injured, but at least I now know that Weeden can come in and do a sufficient job if needed.

3 episodes into season 1.

Is it possible to watch those episodes I missed? I wanna try to start watching but I'd prefer to see them from the beginning.

It was a close game. I felt we were too destructive in that one. I was anxious anytime Murray touched the ball--he has trouble holding on to the damn thing. And thank goodness Romo wasn't seriously injured, but at least I now know that Weeden can come in and do a sufficient job if needed.

It really was. I was out for the game and I was absolutely surrounded by Dallas fans, as there are surprisingly a lot in the D.C. area.

Murray definitely did struggle, but I he did still have 200 all purpose yards and contributed enough for the team to win. On the other hand, I was surprised how our rook absolutely shut down Bryant (outside of his TD reception). He should have been open more often.

If we had lost, the play that was going to haunt me was Romo's fumble that barely got recovered by Dallas near the end of regulation. Today they're also talking about a blown holding call that would have resulted in a safety.

Overall, even if we had lost, it went down as yet another classic Skins/Boys game, and it makes our next meeting even more exciting.

Well, Marvel pretty much just announced everything BUT a Spidey-rights reversion. But it seems that they are indeed talking about it.

Yeah, I think they're talking about it still. Feige could have just said "NO" about the rumours, but he's leaving it open... the talks are happening.

It really was. I was out for the game and I was absolutely surrounded by Dallas fans, as there are surprisingly a lot in the D.C. area.

Murray definitely did struggle, but I he did still have 200 all purpose yards and contributed enough for the team to win. On the other hand, I was surprised how our rook absolutely shut down Bryant (outside of his TD reception). He should have been open more often.

If we had lost, the play that was going to haunt me was Romo's fumble that barely got recovered by Dallas near the end of regulation. Today they're also talking about a blown holding call that would have resulted in a safety.

Overall, even if we had lost, it went down as yet another classic Skins/Boys game, and it makes our next meeting even more exciting.

Dallas never should have given up on the running game in that final drive. Murray, despite his handling issues, was still running the ball effectively and the more he is able to pound, that would open up the play action pass. Had they used that approach, things may have turned out differently. Oh well. Still a good game and that ol' rivalry still exists...like I said, the records don't matter and the personnel playing the game don't matter either. It's just red vs blue. And they play each other tough no matter what.

Yeah, I think they're talking about it still. Feige could have just said "NO" about the rumours, but he's leaving it open... the talks are happening.

I agree about this. Talks are occurring. Let's just hope progress is made and a suitable resolution is reached.

Dallas never should have given up on the running game in that final drive. Murray, despite his handling issues, was still running the ball effectively and the more he is able to pound, that would open up the play action pass. Had they used that approach, things may have turned out differently. Oh well. Still a good game and that ol' rivalry still exists...like I said, the records don't matter and the personnel playing the game don't matter either. It's just red vs blue. And they play each other tough no matter what.

That was a huge concern for me as soon as Dallas got the ball. I turned to my cousin and said, "They're going to run it down our throat and win this in their sleep." Murray got an easy eight yards on the first play, but I don't know what the Dallas sideline was thinking after that.

Also, did you feel comfortable with Romo coming back? Weeden seemed to be doing just fine.

I fear the day this rivalry dies, but they prove us wrong every time. It's great to look forward to play you all every year. I was thinking about what you said over the weekend, and this game proved it.

I'm really excited about Black Panther & Captain Marvel getting movies, guys. Why do we have to wait so long, though?

Okay, so the extended AoU trailer was awesome. Especially the first part.

Got my expectations pretty high now.

That whole sequence was awesome, especially when Spader says "How could you be worthy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"