• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one excited for NFL kickoff tomorrow? I can weight. I love summer weather has the hotter the better but I hate that in the summer there is no NBA, NFL or NHL.

I'm pretty pumped!

Do you have a rooting interest at all?

I'm pretty pumped!

Do you have a rooting interest at all?

Yeah packers they are my favorite team and it should be a good first game. My sports teams are like this and this is the order that I like to watch the sports to. NBA lakers, NFL packers, NHL sharks, MLB gaints. What about you?

Yeah packers they are my favorite team and it should be a good first game. My sports teams are like this and this is the order that I like to watch the sports to. NBA lakers, NFL packers, NHL sharks, MLB gaints. What about you?

Cool, yeah it should definitely be a good game.

My favorite teams:

NFL-Giants
MLB-Mets
NHL-islanders
NBA-Knicks

Any one excited for NFL kickoff tomorrow? I can weight. I love summer weather has the hotter the better but I hate that in the summer there is no NBA, NFL or NHL.

I'm definitely pumped! I just started participating in one of the NFL threads in the Sports forum.

I can't wait to watch the game tonight as well.

I'm all about my home teams

NBA: Wizards
NHL: Capitals
NFL: Redskins
MLB: Nationals

I also watch the MLS here and there, usually to keep track of who might end up on the Men's National Team.

My favorite teams:

NFL-Giants
MLB-Mets
NHL-islanders
NBA-Knicks

I'm all about my home teams

NBA: Wizards
NHL: Capitals
NFL: Redskins
MLB: Nationals

I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan and I hope we trash the crap outta both you guys. Especially the 'Skins.

I'm sorry W/ Great Power, I was just starting to like you but we are now sworn enemies :jedi

That is, until football season is over :cwink:

NFL-Patriots
MLB-Red Sox
NBA-Celtics

Not really much of a hockey fan.

NFL-Patriots
MLB-Red Sox
NBA-Celtics

Not really much of a hockey fan.

I'm guessing your from Boston and you aren't a hockey fan?

5968.jpg

Random question.

The Miles Morales that's going to be in the USM cartoon isn't actually Ultimate Miles Morales, right?

It's just a cartoon version, right?

I don't understand your question. Sounds like it's the actually Miles Morales.

Well...

Miles Morales will be appearing in the USM show, but I was doubting it's actually the original Miles Morales from 1610, but instead a version made up just for the cartoon, seeing as he said he was 13 in the clip they released.

I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan and I hope we trash the crap outta both you guys. Especially the 'Skins.

I'm sorry W/ Great Power, I was just starting to like you but we are now sworn enemies :jedi

That is, until football season is over :cwink:

You know, Ultimate, I was starting to like you too; I was even willing to put aside our differences.

But if that's the way you want to roll...

:oldrazz:

I just watch some matches but I don't follow at all so don't ask me any questions about the seasons :hehe:

I'm good! What about you?

I just watch some matches but I don't follow at all so don't ask me any questions about the seasons :hehe:

I'm good! What about you?

No worries :funny:

That's good to hear!

Well, the game is making me mad (I despise the Seahawks) so I'm about to play Fifa with my cousin!

Replying to your reply about Spidey games.

I don't know for sure if the graphics are better.The colors saturations bugs me a bit and it affects the suits.

I would recommend TASM and Shattered Dimensions.

TASM main plot is much better than the second one who it's poorly written IMO,the free roam is fun but if you finish everything it can get a little boring. It's less buggy than ASM2 too and for me,the combat is better for some reason that I don't know.

SD is the whole package.It's solid and fun, nothig much to say.

Web of Shadows is a mixed bag,while the swinging and combat are fun,the rest falls short,there isn't any story at all,just random things happening.Voice acting is horrible.

No worries :funny:

That's good to hear!

Well, the game is making me mad (I despise the Seahawks) so I'm about to play Fifa with my cousin!

Haha! I'm a FIFA fan but the last one wasn't that good for me.

I'm about to play War Of Cybertron, really excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"