• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
now its properly fixed.

Caesar-saying-no-in-Dawn-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes-GIF.gif

Ok, I have an idea, it was brewing in my head for a few years.
The idea is to take Deadpool, put him in different horror or action movie settings.
I need is an artist to help me with this, to make a comic out of each scenario.
Anyone willing to help?

The idea is to take Deadpool, put him in different horror or action movie settings.
Anyone willing to help?

:shr:

Anyone willing to help?

I draw good.

KLGAeEh.jpg

I'm taking Miles on his offer.
I'll PM you the details.

Yeah, it certainly wasn't advertised as much.

Even though I probably won't get to see it, movies about people like Jobs and Hawking are worth seeing in theaters to me ("Ali" was another great film).

I think it's unfortunate that the most pathetic celebrities get so much attention, while the pioneers of our time are overlooked. The other day I mentioned Stephen Hawking to a girl, and she had no idea who he is. I bet you could also find Apple users who don't know about Steve Jobs :funny:
Yeah. If I had a bigger budget for movies, I'd defiantly be seeing films like that in the theater. But given my current finances, I have to be picky.

You're right about the celebrities, too. The fact that more people probably know about the Kardashians than Hawking is ridiculous. I've found the same thing about movies and movie stars. Just going a few years behind my class, the recognition of classic films and icons goes through the floor! It gets rather irritating at times.

yeah. If i had a bigger budget for movies, i'd defiantly be seeing films like that in the theater. But given my current finances, i have to be picky.

You're right about the celebrities, too. The fact that more people probably know about the kardashians than hawking is ridiculous. I've found the same thing about movies and movie stars. Just going a few years behind my class, the recognition of classic films and icons goes through the floor! It gets rather irritating at times.

edit

Last edited:
Has ever one deckeratied for xmas yet? We put the tree up a few nights ago. I just deckeratied it tonight and watched ELF.

My entire street is lit up already. My neighbors always start early.

I must say, you guys have done a great job over the last several years. Ryan Kerrigan, Trent Williams, and Alfred Morris, for the most part, have been the only bonafide starters from recent Redskins drafts. The others have been either role players or back-ups.

Do you think either Eli or Coughlin will be gone next season?

Have fun :up:

It looks like I won't be able to, as I've been busy writing papers and studying for my finals. I'm going to go on a spree once I'm off, though.

I actually have not seen Apes yet, but that's at the top of my list of movies I need to watch.

Out of those I've seen TASM2, Apes, TWS, Interstellar,Godzilla,Noah, and DoFP.

RoboCop was a movie I considered for a long time, but lost interest. I've lost faith altogether in Transformers as well, so I never watched 4. However, TMNT is something I'll have to see, just because I grew up on them.

I didn't watch a lot of movies in theaters over the summer, but I watched quite a lot at home. I was active in the spring, though, and I got back into going to the theaters in the fall. I'm really excited because I'm almost done with a stressful semester, and there's a bunch of movies I'm looking forward to in the next couple of months. Just to name a few:

- Exodus
- Unbroken
- American Sniper
- Taken 3
- Black Sea

So man interstellar after seeing it for the second time last night there just are not enough worlds for this movie. So emetion and really makes you think about life, and what is out there and how things work. Mined blowing movie. Yeah apes is a really good movie to. Great great CGI and a good story and some things surprised me. Yeah Same with me about TMNT. That is part of why I saw it. I know it got a lot of bad reviews but I thought it was really funny and it had some good action. If a movie is funny and has good action it is going to be hard for me to hate it lol. Is it the best movie ever? No but still a fun movie.

Aaawwwww, you hate RoboCop.
It's not as bad as I hear.
Agreed about the LEGO movie.

How much do you rate everyone of them?

Robocop was ok. MMM I am not sure how I would rate all of them.

You haven't seen GOTG yet? I never had time to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in theaters, but plan on seeing it as soon as it comes out on DVD. For the rest of the year, I plan on seeing The Theory of Everything, Unbroken, and The Hobbit BOTFA.

No I didn't see GOTG. I thought it looked boring form the previews. I will probly rent it when it comes out because of how good the reviews where.

Robocop was ok. MMM I am not sure how I would rate all of them.
Nice, being placed straight above your most hated movie of the year gave me the wrong thought.

You can give Transformers 4 1/10
And rate them on how much you enjoyed each one of them.
No I didn't see GOTG. I thought it looked boring form the previews. I will probly rent it when it comes out because of how good the reviews where.
Enjoy it, that movie is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"