• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robocop was ok. MMM I am not sure how I would rate all of them.
Nice, being placed straight above your most hated movie of the year gave me the wrong thought.

You can give Transformers 4 1/10
And rate them on how much you enjoyed each one of them.
No I didn't see GOTG. I thought it looked boring form the previews. I will probly rent it when it comes out because of how good the reviews where.
Enjoy it, that movie is fun.

I only watched one trailer of GOTG before seeing it. I think that has a lot to do with why I enjoyed the movie.

I wanted to avoid it, did not expect to have fun watching it.

So man interstellar after seeing it for the second time last night there just are not enough worlds for this movie. So emetion and really makes you think about life, and what is out there and how things work. Mined blowing movie. Yeah apes is a really good movie to. Great great CGI and a good story and some things surprised me. Yeah Same with me about TMNT. That is part of why I saw it. I know it got a lot of bad reviews but I thought it was really funny and it had some good action. If a movie is funny and has good action it is going to be hard for me to hate it lol. Is it the best movie ever? No but still a fun movie.

A very intellectually stimulating film indeed.

It's entertaining and challenges so many different ideas at the same time. As I believe Maooz once said, it's an "experience" more than a film.

The CGI for Apes does look incredible. I will have watched it by the end of my winter break. In terms of TMNT, "fun" is exactly what I'm expecting. Sometimes people need to just enjoy a movie for what its meant to be, instead of having such high expectations.

Although, it's a different case with Spidey because his character has so much depth that can be explored.

I still haven't seen Interstellar. It's nothing against Nolan, it's just that I've been busy and I'm not overly interested in the premise. I'm not much of a space fan outside of Star Wars for some reason. It's why I didn't see Green Lantern or GOTG.

Now I've seen Fury and that's one of my favorite war films and behind Birdman as my favorite film of the year.

Go see Interstellar. Unless one goes in with the intention of picking it apart, it's a great ****ing film.

That's a problem too. It's why I haven't seen one of the Lord of the Rings films. I hate long films but I know I'm gonna have to take a bathroom break because I usually eat and drink everything while watching the trailers.

Only time I didn't use the bathroom was during Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. It was probably only a hour into the film I had to piss and it was just so good I risked kidney damage to watch the whole thing.

Well, if it's another Inception, I might give it a chance.

I never go to the bathroom during a movie, I dunno, I just can't. Even if I need.

I don't like Inception that much.
Not going to watch Interstellar thinking it could be stellar.

Terminator: Genisys looks so...meh.

Shouldn't they be fed up with the Terminator story by now?

It looks the same thing.

Like, he goes back to the past to save Connor's mommy, but in the end, she dies anyway, chaos, war and death. It's inevitable.

The only things that look cool are the action and the future war stuff.

T2 is still the best place to end the story at.
Everything that follows can bite the dust for all I care.

I think that's a little closed minded of you. If it's good, so what if it's long?

If it's not, though, of course, it's excruciating.
Ease up on the use of that term, please.

He has his reason, and his way for managing thing, I can relate to that.
I like to watch movies on different settings, he avoids long movies. :)

I understand people's reasoning for not seeing it, but I recommend that you all take the chance.

Trust me.

Like most movies, I'll wait for the home video release.

Ease up on the use of that term, please.

You know, when people throw the word hate around like that, I actually won't be easing up, honestly.

I think the world would benefit from being a little more open-minded. Especially when it comes to arts.

He has his reason, and his way for managing thing, I can relate to that.
I like to watch movies on different settings, he avoids long movies. :)

I'm not saying he's wrong, but I think it's a boring attitude.

That's just me, of course, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"