The Avengers 3 things YOU WANT to see in the Avengers...

I kinda want a scene inside Banner's mind where Banner and Hulk talk

Team action sequences.

All the star interviews stressed "Team."

X-Men did okay with Danger Room and Battle Royale in Last Stand with characters playing off each other's powers, but take it up another notch. Lots of 3 on 1's, 2 on 1s, different combinations, not be afraid to have one hero bail another out of trouble, team communicating with eachother and basically being a team. Segwaying into 1 on 1's is okay, but Marvel has the will and CGI to do more and be different.

Iron Man is good glue guy. Your best actor can give blow by blow since we get inside his helmut (think Top Gun) and he actually has technology to oversee action. Caps the leader, he can give obligatory rallying cry but they can hook everybody up with radios like they do in Ultimates and work like a Seal Team. Thor and Hulk would be exceptions.

Imagine a long sustained 10 minute action sequence. Epic.

I think there'll be good CGI on Hulk. Since it's ILM, and the CGI in TIH didn't bother me too much, I think it'll be fine, at least for me.

What I'm worried is:

1: The non-Loki threat being uninteresting.
2: No hinting at the MCU's future.
3: Secondary characters getting a bit of the shaft. Hawkeye is awesome, so make him awesome.

How about Cap with the Mjolnir Hammer. I think i'd be kind of cool to see him pick it up and use it in an action scene where Thor is removed from it somehow.

How about Cap with the Mjolnir Hammer. I think i'd be kind of cool to see him pick it up and use it in an action scene where Thor is removed from it somehow.

Yeah, I'd love to see that on screen.
Welcome to the Hype, BTW. :yay:

I actually want to see some Iron Man action i want to see him atleast blow up one of the alien spacecrafts in a really slick way (if their are more than one alien spacecrafts) needs to be one of those badass IM moments like the scene where he takes all the terrorists out in IM and the way he uses his lasers to take out the Vanko Robots or tags them and blows a few of them up.

there need to be plenty of violent fights and impossible stunts.. plenty of property damage.. Hulk needs to break off an entire corner of an office building and use it as a bludgeon..

1. Cap lifting Mjolnir. It can either be presented comically as he casually hands it to Thor, picks it up to look at it, moves it out of the way, etc, or in a somewhat more serious/awesome light during the heat of the final battle. Say perhaps Thor is downed and Cap picks the hammer up to deliver a blow to an oncoming enemy before handing it back to the God of Thunder. Not too much emphasis is placed on it, presenting it as subtly awesome rather than HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK WHAT CAP CAN DO. LOOK LOOK LOOK.

Double points if a) He's unaware of the significance of being able to lift it and b) It's already been shown that Tony can't lift it, and tries (unsuccessfully) to do so again after seeing Cap do it effortlessly.

2. Steve being bemused at fighting alongside Howard Stark's son.

3. Tony, Cap, and Thor drinking together. Tony's alcoholism, Steve's inability to get drunk and Thor being...well, Thor give it an interesting edge.

Honorable mention:
-Someone yelling "Avengers, Assemble!" I'm pretty sure this is a given, though. They can't NOT do it.
-Some kind of fastball special-esque move that requires either all 6 members of the team or maybe just Tony/Cap/Thor contributing one movement each to take down some kind of large (non-Hulk) beast or robot during the climax.
-On that same note, a balanced final fight. Never leave it up to just one hero to take Loki down.

More action than any other marvel studios film is a must. And i too want to see the avengers actually fight together. I wanna see em work as a team

I want to see Tony get Cap drunk... Like he finds out he's never been drunk and tony gets him and thor together and they get ****ed up... It says he has the metabolism of like 10 men, and ten men can get drunk pretty easily.

Didn't he say that his metabolism prevents him from getting drunk?

More action than any other marvel studios film is a must. And i too want to see the avengers actually fight together. I wanna see em work as a team
More action than any other Marvel Studios film isn't hard to beat at all. I want this film to have more action than any other CBM so far.
Didn't he say that his metabolism prevents him from getting drunk?
I don't know if he said it was because of his metabolism, but yeah, Cap can't get drunk.

Yeah, it looks like he tried to after what happened to Bucky.

Is that a spoiler? I mean your not a Marvel fan if you don't know what happens to Bucky.

More action than any other Marvel Studios film isn't hard to beat at all. I want this film to have more action than any other CBM so far.

I don't know if he said it was because of his metabolism, but yeah, Cap can't get drunk.
I was going to say that, but then I considered the punisher. lol

Yeah, it looks like he tried to after what happened to Bucky.

Is that a spoiler? I mean your not a Marvel fan if you don't know what happens to Bucky.
That's not a spoiler at all, especially since Cap's been out for a while.

I was going to say that, but then I considered the punisher. lol
The Punisher has action, but it also has a lot of gore too. I don't want to see gore in The Avengers because they're not those types of heroes, but the action should be unprecedented.

I didnt mean the gore. I just meant it surely wont have more action than the punisher, but i sure hope it comes close!! Although i guess even if they just gave each character ONE kick-butt moment, we'd have 9 awesome action moments!

I didnt mean the gore. I just meant it surely wont have more action than the punisher, but i sure hope it comes close!! Although i guess even if they just gave each character ONE kick-butt moment, we'd have 9 awesome action moments!

Ohh, okay. So you're talking about the number of action scenes, right? If so, I won't mind if it has less action scenes than The Punisher but since it's The Avengers I think it's easy to have waaaay more intense action than The Punisher had.

I have complete faith that this movie will be great. I can't think of anything I want in it that probably isn't obvious.

1. Cap lifting Mjolnir. It can either be presented comically as he casually hands it to Thor, picks it up to look at it, moves it out of the way, etc, or in a somewhat more serious/awesome light during the heat of the final battle.

Alot of people sure want to see Cap lift Mjonir, I say that should be saved for one of the Avengers sequels later on down the line.

Last edited:
I do want to see Black Widow running in slow motion. But that's kind of a given.

....you think a movie about a full-scale alien invasion, with cities being annihilated by starships, with superheroes flinging thunderbolts and repulsor rays and supershields and Volkswagens at giant leviathans and ancient gods.....is going to have *less* action than a generic actioner about a vigilante shooting up a warehouse full of gangsters?

....oookay, then. :huh:

I want to see... a combo attack by the avengers to take down the enemy...something like...

A mix and match combo of Thor's lightning/Iron Man's blast/Hawkeye's special arrow/Cap's shield

....you think a movie about a full-scale alien invasion, with cities being annihilated by starships, with superheroes flinging thunderbolts and repulsor rays and supershields and Volkswagens at giant leviathans and ancient gods.....is going to have *less* action than a generic actioner about a vigilante shooting up a warehouse full of gangsters?

....oookay, then. :huh:

I was thinking the same thing, oh and is it confirmed that one of the Avengers is gonna throw a volkswagen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"