The Avengers "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Thor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I dont think she'll have one at that age...

but man, imagine if you were even like a 5-6 year old kid and to meet Thor, I would bug my parents for weeks talkin about that s***
...and, I'd also be like, "mommy, why was Thor drinking bottles of poland springs? He dont need water, hes Thor!"

Sadly, I dont think she'll have one at that age...

but man, imagine if you were even like a 5-6 year old kid and to meet Thor, I would bug my parents for weeks talkin about that s***
...and, I'd also be like, "mommy, why was Thor drinking bottles of poland springs? He dont need water, hes Thor!"
heh I used to drink Thorspring bottled water years ago.

I remember stuff from my infant years, I remember being laid down on a bed to be changed looking out a bedroom window at the sky. I also remember my GRAND mother reading Thor Stories from a set of old Folk tale books from the Universty Press. :D weird things you remember.

Last edited:
update
heimdalssword02.jpg

I posted it on the Thor boards, but I'll also post it here:

IMDB’S “STARMETER TOP 100 OF 2011″
Posted by Rachel on January 2nd, 2012
Filed in News & Gossip
IMDB recently announced the list of Top 100 Stars for 2011. These STARmeter rankings were not based upon critical assessments or box-office performance by the actual page views of the more than 110 million monthly unique users of IMDb.com and IMDb’s leading mobile apps.
So who topped the list? Natalie Portman! The Thor and Black Swan actress was the most viewed actress of 2011. But fear not fan! Chris made the top 10 coming in at a respectful, #5!
1. Natalie Portman
2. Mila Kunis
3. Johnny Depp
4. Emma Stone
5. Chris Hemsworth
6. Olivia Wilde
7. Jennifer Lawrence
8. George Clooney
9. Ryan Gosling
10. Christian Bale

:cool:

Last edited:
I posted it on the Thor boards, but I'll also posto here:

Filed in News & Gossip
IMDB recently announced the list of Top 100 Stars for 2011. These STARmeter rankings were not based upon critical assessments or box-office performance by the actual page views of the more than 110 million monthly unique users of IMDb.com and IMDb’s leading mobile apps.
So who topped the list? Natalie Portman! The Thor and Black Swan actress was the most viewed actress of 2011. But fear not fan! Chris made the top 10 coming in at a respectful, #5!
1. Natalie Portman
2. Mila Kunis
3. Johnny Depp
4. Emma Stone
5. Chris Hemsworth
6. Olivia Wilde
7. Jennifer Lawrence
8. George Clooney
9. Ryan Gosling
10. Christian Bale

*Sheds single manly tear*

There's a reason Marvel is pushing Thor 2 so hard, Chris is blowing up right now.

I still don't think Natalie Portman is as famous as people make her out to be, she's not even a house hold name.

Nice design, now come over and we can FORGE it..haha
I know a woman here that said her dad is a Blacksmith. Been trying to find out if he makes Blades for knives. There are alot of Knife makers in this area. I want to learn how to forge a sword.

Finished Heimdal's Sword

heimdalssword03detail.png

heimdalssword04detail.png

Casket of Ancient winters, still need to add the patterns in the blue areas

casketofancientwinters.png

I still don't think Natalie Portman is as famous as people make her out to be, she's not even a house hold name.
heh she was only known to Star wars fans for a long time...I'm not one of those ,even tho I liked the films, I still went , "WHO?" when they announced her as Jane. lol

There's a reason Marvel is pushing Thor 2 so hard, Chris is blowing up right now.

which is now making him the only hero in the MCU to have appeared on film in 3 consecutive years.

I know a woman here that said her dad is a Blacksmith. Been trying to find out if he makes Blades for knives. There are alot of Knife makers in this area. I want to learn how to forge a sword.

Hey, I make swords. shoot me a pm.

I posted it on the Thor boards, but I'll also post it here:

Filed in News & Gossip
1. Natalie Portman
2. Mila Kunis
3. Johnny Depp
4. Emma Stone
5. Chris Hemsworth
6. Olivia Wilde
7. Jennifer Lawrence
8. George Clooney
9. Ryan Gosling
10. Christian Bale

That's Good for him he deserves it.

Which is great for (us) his fans.:thor:

Sure is and it's well deserved because he's a MUCH more important character in the Marvel Universe than "pre-THOR" media would have you to believe.

Not to mention the travesty of Hulk Vs, it will be a will before I forgive Marvel for that blatant disrespect.

Last edited:
Sure is and it's well deserved but he's a MUCH more important character in the Marvel Universe than "pre-THOR" media would have you to believe.

Not to mention the travesty of Hulk Vs, it will be a will before I forgive Marvel for that blatant disrespect.

Of course, there's no denying it.:cool:

Hmmmm...I think any defeat that Thor could reap against the Hulk would most likely be from underestimation of Hulk's power. Any future battles will most likely not be as humbling because Thor will know exactly what he's dealing with.

Depends what you mean by household name. I tend to think of the tabloid trash, Jolie, Aniston, Kardashians, Hilton etc...You don't get much bigger than an Oscar Winning Actress from 2 nominations, 2 Golden Globe awards, A SAG award, A BAFTA and star of a billion dollar franchise unless you sell your soul to the press.

She was number one on IMDB and number 6 most trended woman on Twitter for 2011. And the fact Marvel seem to be taking her into account considerably when forming this new Thor movie shows how much of an asset she is.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I think any defeat that Thor could reap against the Hulk would most likely be from underestimation of Hulk's power. Any future battles will most likely not be as humbling because Thor will know exactly what he's dealing with.

Yeah, Thor usually underestimates the power of mortals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"