30 Rock

[YT]fw-kxOUU6k8[/YT]
Hornberger!

I really needa rewatch this whole series now that it's over. I've already gone through The Office since it ended.

[YT]fw-kxOUU6k8[/YT]
Hornberger!

Pete really was one of the most underrated characters on the show and even TV history. He may not have gotten much screen time or many stories devoted to him, but he was just such a pathetic schlup and everything out of his mouth hilariously reflected that. Plus, Adsit's played it all so straight, it can only be described as Leslie Neilsen-esque.

[YT]oiAQeJrEHB4[/YT]
Happy Valentine's Day, No One!

One of my faves. Really miss the whole cast.

Did you know?
That Jon Hamm auditioned and was almost cast as Jack Donaghy until Alec Baldwin came in.
fey_hamm.jpg
Alec-and-Tina-jack-and-liz-9410204-520-459.jpg

If he had been cast as Jack I see the show having the two end up together like the show ended up joking about with her and Alec.
And "What many people don't know, is that NBC is still a network."

May I add to that, that did anyone else know Tina Fey's real-life husband did the score, was a producer, and made limited appearances on the show?

jeffjenna.jpg

Good god, Lemon! That man is married to Lesbian Sour-Yellow Fruit! There's hope for anyone.

30 rock is good enough for me! What a shame we won’t be able to see more of Jack’s mum.

Airing now. Apparently some local NBC affiliaites aren't airing it?

The blatant plugs for peacock are cracking me up.

In hindsight, I kind of wish it had been Community to get the Peacock advertisement special, because that sounds like something right up Abed's alley. But then again, Community already had a virtual table read.

I will say, compared to the Parks and Rec special in April, one thing I do like and that gives me a bit of hope about TV and film productions getting back up to speed is that, with 30 Rock, there's a little bit more on-location shooting, like the opening scene. While Parks and Rec was mostly virtual, and yeah, we only get one or two actors on screen at a time, it's progress. Not huge, but something.

Now I wonder if any other Must See TV shows could have any sort of comeback or special. My Name is Earl, perhaps?

Grizz came back for a bit, but where's Dot Com?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"