3rd Installments that ruined their Franchise

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
In your opinion,
What were some of the worst 3rd Installments (2nd sequel) to ruin a trilogy or franchise?

tmnt3dvd.jpg

I love the first two, second one imparticular.

Superman III
X-Men 3
Home Alone 3
Batman Forever

Batman Forever
Blade: Trinity
Halloween III: Season of the Witch
Home Alone 3
X-Men: The Last Stand

Addams Family Reunion

Austin Powers Goldmember

i knew someone had to say x3....hhhhh typical.

Friday the 13th 3 (or whatever it was calle). I actually like the first two, but can't watch any of the others. It's kind of weird, because 3 is where Jason became how we know him now, but I preferred it when it was Mrs. Voorhes/Jason as a deranged man in the woods.

xwolverine2 said:
i knew someone had to say x3....hhhhh typical.

And just as typical is someone pointing it out. After all the first three words in the first post of this thread is "in your opinion"

not one of you said T3 :mad:... what a s**t movie that was

ZeroSuit said:
tmnt3dvd.jpg

I love the first two, second one imparticular.

I happened to like all of them. I guess because growing up. I was a huge turtle fan. Call me bias lol. I have the first 2 on dvd, need this one though.

3rd installment that ruined the franchise, hmmmmmmm:

Superman 3
Batman Forever
Home Alone 3
Fast and the furious tokyo drift
Halloween 3 (ummmm no michael myers in it. Thats like making superman returns without superman. Makes no sense)
Jaws 3
Godfather 3 wasnt too good. didnt ruin franchise though
Childs Play 3

I thought T3 was good. Not as good as T2, but good.

iceberg325 said:
Superman 3
Batman Forever
Home Alone 3
Halloween 3 (ummmm no michael myers in it. Thats like making superman returns without superman. Makes no sense)
Jaws 3
Childs Play 3

After 2 Fast 2 Furious there is no where to go but up, really.

Sava said:
not one of you said T3 :mad:... what a s**t movie that was

Absolutely. EVERYTHING about T3 sucks, from the fact that Arnie is past his prime and is obviously there just for one last big payday, to the fact that Cameron is not involved(Terminator is CAMERON'S STORY, for goodness' sake) to the 'big-for-the-sake-of-it action, to the fact that the story ended in T2, to the lack of cast members from the proper movies.....deep breath......what else do I hate about this movie?

iceberg325 said:
I happened to like all of them. I guess because growing up. I was a huge turtle fan. Call me bias lol. I have the first 2 on dvd, need this one though.

3rd installment that ruined the franchise, hmmmmmmm:

Superman 3
Batman Forever
Home Alone 3
Jaws 3
Childs Play 3

I thought T3 was good. Not as good as T2, but good.
Yeah that movie really sucked, but the awesome Halloween 4 & 5 made up for it.

:(

I liked Tokyo Drift.
Maybe because I have an Asian bias, who knows.

Batattack said:
Yeah that movie really sucked, but the awesome Halloween 4 & 5 made up for it.

The only thing I liked about that movie was Michael getting the hell beat out of him by Dr. Loomis.

The worst part of the movie is the ending.
Michael Myers all of a sudden becomes Superman? :confused: :down

Well, Halloween 4 was one of the best horror movies and arguably, the best Halloween movie, so I gotta give you credit for listing that.

As for Halloween 5, we all have our opinions. :up:

Kevin Roegele said:
Absolutely. EVERYTHING about T3 sucks, from the fact that Arnie is past his prime and is obviously there just for one last big payday, to the fact that Cameron is not involved(Terminator is CAMERON'S STORY, for goodness' sake) to the 'big-for-the-sake-of-it action, to the fact that the story ended in T2, to the lack of cast members from the proper movies.....deep breath......what else do I hate about this movie?
crapy ass ending that says the future is set in stone? :mad:

Warhammer said:
Well, Halloween 4 was one of the best horror movies and arguably, the best Halloween movie, so I gotta give you credit for listing that.

As for Halloween 5, we all have our opinions. :up:

Halloween 4 was a great movie. Great way for the franchise to make a come back after 3. Now after ressurection, who knows if the franchise will make a comeback. Halloween ress sucked a$$.

Batattack said:
Blech, Ressurection sucked so much.

Lol tell me about it. Hopefully they'll do something to actually ressurect this franchise. I think Michael Myers is one of the best horror icons. Are there plans for another halloween movie???

The best, and only part of Ressurection that was good was when Busta Rhymes got mad at Michael Myers and cursed him out.

But I agree, the movie sucked, big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"