• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5-Hour Energy drinks linked to heart attacks and "spontaneous abortion"

There is something wrong with that product, and other quick energy products that has 10,000% of your daily dose of B Vitamins. I remember I used to drink this product sold at the warehouse superstores called "ZipFizz" for about a year.

59945761.jpg

As you can see, the B vitamin intake was outrageous, and they ALL have caffeine. When I started drinking this everyday in the morning, sometimes twice a day if I was studying, I wasn't able to sleep right and I'd have restless sleep. I'd also get some pain on my right side from it.

As soon as I stopped taking it, all the pain, the restlessness went away. I decided this stuff is not for me. I think once a month or so, this won't hurt you, but living religiously off these products...you could be setting yourself up for one of those unforeseeable 'long-term' effects that we won't know until 20 years down the road.

I'd say the problem is overdosing on it. I've heard people talk about this stuff like it's a drink, when it's closer to a drug. (I'm aware that just about anything chemical that alters metabolism can be considered a drug, I'm using the word in the general sense.)

Some people carry the **** around have like five in a day. How their hearts have yet to explode is beyond me.

I had a Mountain Dew Energy drink today which said high amounts of caffine do not drink if pregnant

I did one of these back in 2005 when I first started working graveyard shifts, got so shaky and sweaty I almost passed out. Must depend on the person.

What idiotic pregnant lady was drinking this **** with a baby growing inside her?

I did one of these back in 2005 when I first started working graveyard shifts, got so shaky and sweaty I almost passed out. Must depend on the person.

I drank two of them at one time and didn't feel a thing. I figured it was a rip off and never tried again.

You're not supposed to drink more than 3 Monsters in the same days and you're not supposed to drink more than two 5 hours in the same day either.

They put it on the side for a reason!

Looks like I'm buying my girlfriend a few cases.

Just like anything, they're fine in moderation. People gotta get their stimulant abuse under control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"