man is surprised when his heart stops from overdosing on Red Bulls

Isn't it cute when people dissolve their responsibility and blame the product? I suppose the family members of a man who blew his brains out are going to sue the gun makers next. :rolleyes:

I always figured something like this would happen, but eight? I thought it'd take like 20 Red Bulls to actually stop your heart.

I'm not a fan of energy drinks. I think they can be dangerous. I've looked at the ingredients on a dozen or so brands and the amount of stimulants in them are staggering.

I'm not a fan of energy drinks. I think they can be dangerous. I've looked at the ingredients on a dozen or so brands and the amount of stimulants in them are staggering.

Yeah there is a new one out in the UK called Relentless...it is about 500ml!!!

My mate has a medical problem so he can't drink alcohol, so when we go pub he has redbull and soda in a pint pot. He had a lot one night, it didn't do anything to his heart, but he was f**kin annoyin for the next two days -- it made him talk like Ned Flanders on coffee and speed, he wouldn't shut up and was doing laps of the pub.

The red bull crap would explain why most chavs in the UK are angry.

Yeah there is a new one out in the UK called Relentless...it is about 500ml!!!

Most of the drinks that are sold here in the US are of the 20 or 24 oz. variety but they contain the amount of stimulants that are roughly equal to 3-5 10 cup pots of coffee. That's not good at all.

Most of the drinks that are sold here in the US are of the 20 or 24 oz. variety but they contain the amount of stimulants that are roughly equal to 3-5 10 cup pots of coffee. That's not good at all.

Yes I had a few stim drinks in the US when I was living there. Power soups!! :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"