5 things you would have done diff.

Spider-Man:

Villains - Main: Doc Ock, minor: Vulture(working for Kingpin)

Bring in - Gwen Stacy, Captain Stacy, cameos of Eddie Brock and Dr. Connors

Bring out - Mary Jane

Deaths - Captain Stacy(by Doc Ock)

Spider-Man 2:

Villains - Main: Green Goblin, minor: Enforcers(working for Kingpin)

Bring in - Mary Jane, more Eddie Brock and more Dr. Connors

Bring out - John Jameson

Deaths - Gwen Stacy(by Green Goblin)

Spider-Man 3:

Villains - Main: Lizard(Lizard vs black-suited Spider-Man seems like an excellent idea, because even if Dr. Connors is Peter's mentor, the symbiote tries to shove that out of Peter's head, and tries to kill Lizard), minor: Kingpin(including Enforcers and Flint Marko, who turns into Sandman at the end), also black-suited Spider-Man if you count him as a villain

Bring in - More Eddie Brock(showing his downfalls, blaming everyone instead of himself; and turns into Venom, same night as Sandman's transformation)

Bring out - Obviously the Stacys since I killed them off already

Deaths - Kingpin(by black-suited Spider-Man)

Spider-Man 4:

Villains: Venom and Sandman both play as major roles in the film, both wanting revenge, BUT they don't team up

Bring in - Cameo of Cletus Kasady(but he dies :cwink:), Harry becomes very depressed and down into drugs since OsCorp's bailout in Spider-Man 3(he does not become Green Goblin 2, but he becomes much like Norman in a sense that he becomes very lonely, and thirsting for power, as in he steals all of OsCorps inventions, even the glider as a hint for Green Goblin 2)

Bring out - No one

Deaths - Venom(fate of symbiote leaves unresolved), Sandman sort of dies as part of him gets ripped off by Venom, and so Flint Marko reforms, but missing part of his arm

Last edited:
1) Leave NYC hating and fearing Spider-Man and the police constantly trying to apprehend him,thanks to nasty tales from Jonah.

2) STOP MAKING THE VILLAINS SYMPATHETIC.

3) Stop the soppiness from everything. No more introductions or cheesy scenes. Spider-Man saying "SHAZAM" at love Spider-Man day parade is where I drew the line.

Thats only 3,but theyre important.

3) Stop the soppiness from everything. No more introductions or cheesy scenes. Spider-Man saying "SHAZAM" at love Spider-Man day parade is where I drew the line.

Thats only 3,but theyre important.

:huh::huh:

spider-man said shazam when he was first testing out his powers, not at the parade...

:huh::huh:

spider-man said shazam when he was first testing out his powers, not at the parade...

Didn't he say shazam when he flipped upside down over the stage before lowering himself upside down on his webbing?

Didn't he say shazam when he flipped upside down over the stage before lowering himself upside down on his webbing?

EDIT : yes, he said it, but it's of very little importance. I find the complaints over little quips to be minor, much like people's problems with "I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!!". idk, maybe it's just I can take campyness, but not too much of it. Ie Street fighter (94) - entertaining, funny, 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better than chun-li, but not a good movie by any means.

Last edited:
For a person who loves this movie, you'd think you would know what Parker said.

And also, "I'm not wearing hockeypads" isn't a "quip"..he was just stating that he's a man and the fat slob was not.

For a person who loves this movie, you'd think you would know what Parker said.

And also, "I'm not wearing hockeypads" isn't a "quip"..he was just stating that he's a man and the fat slob was not.

I have a life you know? I love the movie, but I dont watch it everyday. nor do I watch any movie everyday. I haven't seen 3 or 1 or 2 in a while, so calm yourself down.

and by "qupis" I meant something minor, such as those lines. much like the OMFG TAHT AMERIAKEN FLAG WAZ SO GAYZZ LYKE TAHT RUINED THE MOVIE WITH EMO PETERZZZ
:doh:

The first two are peferct as is, so I wouldn't change em.

The only thing I would change, is Venom being the primary, and only villain in Spider-Man 3.

Anyone Else got any changes hey would make?

I was a little "o_O" when Spidey yelled "Shazam!" at the parade at first...but I really liked it. Just shows how fun and awesome he is. He has a sense of humor.

oh yeah I thought that sucked I also think his hair sucks, the comb over should have died in highschool he needs the hair of peter p. from the comics

For Spider-man 3.....

1.) Have there only be two villains:Venom and New Goblin. This would give more screentime/development to Eddie,and Gwen Stacy as well.

2.)Have the symbiote storyline like it was in the SSM cartoon. Empire university gets permission to study the life form after having it been brought back from space. Throughout the film,Dr. Connors and Peter conduct experiments on the symbiote and discover how it effects and tries to bond with it's host. Late one night while studying the symbiote in the lab,Peter is attacked by Harry as the Goblin. During the fight,the symbiote gets loose and attaches itself to Peter.

3.)Peter soon become consumed with the power he's been given by the black suit. Gwen causes problems between Peter and MJ(Mary Jane's career is also failing and she is at an all time low). Peter,meanwhile,uses the new power the symbiote gives him to settle old score with Harry,the Daily Bugle and Jameson. The public,who once viewed Spidey as the hero now begin to question him. Peter becomes more angry,more arrogant and more dangerous. Harry also become consumed with his anger for Peter and takes it out on the people around him,even MJ.

4.)Harry is now,more than ever,controlled by the spirit of his father. In his plan to get to Peter he hurts MJ and put her in the hospital. Harry soon realizes that this has gone to far and that maybe his father is wrong about Peter and MJ. Peter is angry beyond words and goes after Harry,almost killing him. Peter also see's that he has crossed the line,alienating his family and friends and turning the whole city against him. He gets rid of the suit and it goes to Eddie Brock. Venom is born.

5.)The first half of the film is about the black suit,the second half is about Venom terrorizing Peter and MJ and dropping NY into chaos. In the end Peter tells MJ everything about Harry and his dad before he goes to fight Venom. A HUGE final battle occurs over the skies(and on the grounds) of the city between Spider-man and Venom. News cameras capture some of the action. Spidey is no match for Venom and MJ knows this. She goes to see Harry to convince him that Peter didn't kill his father,and that Spidey badly needs his help. Harry finally gets past his father's ghost and goes to help Peter. In the end Venom is beaten but not before his kills Harry.

Last edited:
Spider-man 3:

Have the symbiote brought back on a space shuttle piloted by John Jameson.

No dance or emo.

Lose the lazy eyed anchorman and annoying Australian reporter.

Make Sandman just a common criminal not Ben's killer.

I loved this series!
-Spider-Man
1-More Quips
2-Different Costume for Green Goblin(Latex,animatronic mask,A little bit of purple)
3-Different Costume for Spider-Man(Rounded eyes,printed black lines,etc)
4-Different MJ
-Spider-Man 2
1-Keep Doc Ock alive
2-Arms are not controlling him
3-Cameo by Rhino in the start
4-Keep Mj's Hair Red
-Spider-Man 3
1)-Venom Played by Alexander Skarsgard(Dominic Purcell for the Reboot)
2)-Not Emo ,but Angry
3)-No Sandman
4)-Venom/Green Goblin II only
5)-They Both LIVE
6)-More screen time for Gwen/Eddie/Captain Stacy
7)-Length-3 Hours

Thoughts?

^^^don't make it a three hour movie!!! wtf the rest I'm okay with though

If I was Raimi's producer of the three movies:

SM1:
1.Green Goblin having a different costume with a latex mask.
2.More intense action and longer battles (arial battles,more spidey/Goblin)
3.More scenes with Dr.Connors.
4.Show Norman Osborn stealing tech from other people,like his glider tech from Adrian Toomes,his latex mask from Dmitri Smerdyakov,etc.
5.More scenes with Peter and Harry.

SM2:
1.Doc Ock ending up in jail at the end of the movie.
2.More scenes with Dr.Connors.
3.A better more intense longer final battle.
4.MJ not taken hostage.
5.No micro chip that makes Doc Ock evil.

SM3:
1.Make the movie dark (no chessy dancing,etc.)
2.Take out Sandman and give us more scenes with Eddie Brock.
3.Harry is the villain of the movie (GG2 or Hobgoblin,with latex mask)

4.Peter is studying the symbiote (So we can find out more about what the symbiote is)with Dr.Connors as the Goblin first attacks.The symbiote attaches to Peter after the Goblin destroys the lab and makes Peter the black spider-man for the first battle.

The battles would be more intense since the symbiote would make Peter evil trying to kill Harry,and Harry trying to kill Peter for his dad's death.

Peter and Harry would be at each others throats through out the movie.And since there is no other villain for spidey to fight,we would get to see more brother vs brother battles (Black spidey vs Goblin).

5.Peter takes off the symbiote when he realizes it has made him kill Harry in their final battle (so he thinks) and we see the birth of Venom,the villain spidey will face in SM4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"