Ideal ending

Angel Of Dark

Civilian
Reaction score
I think the coolest idea for the ending of spider-man 3 should be Sandman getting killed and Venom being defeated, not killed, the symbiote would leave Eddie.......... show Peter and MJ getting engaged, and show Eddie going to prison, have the last scene be Eddie arriving in his cell, his new cellmate is Cletus Kasady..... roll credits....

I Agree So Much
That Is The Only Ending The Should Have

Angel Of Dark said:
I think the coolest idea for the ending of spider-man 3 should be Sandman getting killed and Venom being defeated, not killed, the symbiote would leave Eddie.......... show Peter and MJ getting engaged, and show Eddie going to prison, have the last scene be Eddie arriving in his cell, his new cellmate is Cletus Kasady..... roll credits....

that would be cool but problly won't happen

that would be pretty interesting. Except, I really doubt they'll do Carnage, it seems kind of unlikely. I'm surprised we're getting Venom, whith Raimi's obvious distaste for the symbiotes.

What I would like, since I really think we need 2 movies to do Venom is.

For the first movie, have Spider-man wear the symbiote for most of the movie, deal w/ the whole spidey going bad thing, then at the very end he gets it off, and after Harry turns good, they defeat Sandman, everyone's happy, they're standing around after the battle, and then a piece of dubree is shoved through Harry's chest. Spidey turns around only quick enought to see a shadow dissapearing behind some buildings, and he's left Wondering why his Spider-sense didn't go off. Then for the final secene cut to a full shot of Venom swinging above New York.

Then for SM4, introduce the Lizard, and have Spidey trying to fight him, while at the same time, a nameless "monster" keeps showing up and terrorzing Aunt May and Marry Jane, and Peter keeps getting threatening notes left in his home, or have Brock keep showing up at random points to taunt Peter and show him that no matter what he does, he can find him anywhere.

It would really build up the Hate for Brock, and make for possibly the most intense showdown in the entire series. It would be more personal then the GG1 fight even.

Angel Of Dark said:

THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A GREAT ENDING!

Sandman is killed, Venom leaved Eddie, Harry is dead and Gwen will leave Pete and MJ alone.

The end scene? Pete&MJ's wedding :)

i think sandman will die but venom and hobbgoblin will live and they will show peter and mj get married

Angel Of Dark said:
At this point, I think that would be one of the best (if not the best) ending we could have...

I really don't get why villians have to die at the end of the movie? I'd much rather see Sandman defeated and then carted away in some sort of containment unit...maybe by S.H.I.E.L.D. Venom deserves his own movie. I'd be happy if this one is more of a cameo for Venom...leading into Spidey4. Here is what I would like:

Sandman beaten in such a way that Pete believe's he killed him. Dispersed his "sand" or washed him away into the sewers or whatever. Pete, finally sensing the symbiote taking him over he tries to seperate himself from it....somehow making it to the belltower/church where the bells weaken the symbiote enough to allow him to tear it off him. Discarding the symbiote below into the church...where Eddie is watching. He goes to grab the discarded suit and the Symbiote pulls reaches out and begins to overtake him. Pan away so that all we see is a shadow on the wall....eddie screaming and the symbiote covering his entire body. The shadow is now calm, but considerably larger...more hulking. A slight tongue from where the head is and a growling howl of "PARKERRRRRRRRRR!!!!" is let out. Parker and MJ get married (not sure I really want to see this yet or not, but I'll put it in here) and as they drive away the camera pans up the church to Venom crouching on the cross on the roof. "Soon Parker.....Soon we will have our revenge."

Then, as a bonus scene at the end of the credits (assuming Sandman wasn't captured and carted away) we see a beach somewhere...people sunbathing, building sandcastles, whatever. The camera slowly zooms in to a patch of the beach. A couple of the grains start to move...then they start coming together...more and more pieces...until some body part is formed. A finger, or hand or something.

Angel Of Dark said:
have the last scene be Eddie arriving in his cell, his new cellmate is Cletus Kasady..... roll credits....

Not a bad idea but I think its highly unlikely since Sam Raimis movies are essentially made to please everyone /men women children spideyfans blah blah- or so I ve read in some interview/. A finaly scene with Kasady would make no sense to those who havent read the comics and therefore would be quite anti-climatic.
BTW I would love to see some S.E edition with at least 20 minutes of additional scenes.

I think the ideal ending would be Peter saying the same dialogue from Spider-man 1 again while showing him fighting villains and crooks.

Peter: (Narrating clips of Spider-man fighting villains like shocker and electro and thugs and stuff like that) Whatever life holds in store for me I will never forget these words...blahblahblah:spidey:

Basically a look in the future since it's probably the last

What ya think?

I just picture the ending like this....... Eddie is handcuffed, walking down the prison hall, other prisoners are glairing at him, making comments, the guard opens the cell, Eddie walks into it, they uncuff him, he looks over and sees a bunk bed, someone is laying on the bottom bunk, the cells dark, he can't make out who it is, all a sudden the prisoner sits up, and lights a cigerette, he looks over at Eddie... the prisoner says "who the hell are you"........ Eddie looks at him, "my name is...... Brock, call me Brock"......... the prisoner stands up and exits the darkness, clost up of his eyes, then to his mouth, he's taking the ciggerette out of his mouth.... pull camera back...... the prisoner says "I'm Cletus Kassidy"...........

show a quick flash of lightening from outside, when the light from the lightening hits, show on outline around him of a carnage, only for a second.... roll credits....

it doesn't imply that the symbiote attached itself to Cletus yet, it's just forshadowing for a possible sequel, and it's a nod to fans

^^^It's good but I would only like that if it was confirmed everyone was coming back

Guys guys guys.....Forget Carnage. It's not happening. Wasn't it revealed that Venom
only showed up in the last 10 minutes of the film?? So how the hell is he going to to show up and then be defeated in just 10-15 minutes?? Venom is a bigger badder villian than that. Having him show up then get pasted in 10 minutes would be lame.

IMO, i think that SM3 and SM4 are actually going to be like two parts of one big movie, since Venom is too big of a character to pull off in one movie with 2-3 other villains in it.

i think that SM3 will end with the church battle between Spidey and Sandman (possibly Harry/GG2), with Eddie on the sidelines snapping photos, possibly near the bell or something. towards the end of the battle Harry repents, sacrifices himself and gives Spidey the time to get outta Dodge, possibly by getting Sandy's attention, sandy throwing him into the bell, which causes the symbiote to detach from Peter, leaving him with the regular spidey suit beneath. Eddie's knocked out, Harry's dead, and Spidey lures Sandman out of the church and by the sewers, where he unleashes a flood of water (ala webbing or something similar) and sandman is destroyed. Spidey goes back, retrieves Harry from the church and leaves. Camera zooms in on Eddie, with the symbiote slime slithering over him. just as the camera fades to black, we see Venom's white spider symbol on his chest and hear a roar or a scream or something to that extent.

and then its on with SM4: Spidey vs. Venom

There was a thread like this before and I think in that thread someone wrote something like this.

" Venom is defeated and the symbiote is seperated from Eddie. Eddie is arrested and put in jail. The final shot of the movie is the symbiote slowly oozing its way towards the prison"

It was something like that and I kinda like that idea

Angel Of Dark said:
I just picture the ending like this....... Eddie is handcuffed, walking down the prison hall, other prisoners are glairing at him, making comments, the guard opens the cell, Eddie walks into it, they uncuff him, he looks over and sees a bunk bed, someone is laying on the bottom bunk, the cells dark, he can't make out who it is, all a sudden the prisoner sits up, and lights a cigerette, he looks over at Eddie... the prisoner says "who the hell are you"........ Eddie looks at him, "my name is...... Brock, call me Brock"......... the prisoner stands up and exits the darkness, clost up of his eyes, then to his mouth, he's taking the ciggerette out of his mouth.... pull camera back...... the prisoner says "I'm Cletus Kassidy"...........

show a quick flash of lightening from outside, when the light from the lightening hits, show on outline around him of a carnage, only for a second.... roll credits....

it doesn't imply that the symbiote attached itself to Cletus yet, it's just forshadowing for a possible sequel, and it's a nod to fans

this would be awesome but i dont want to see a flash of carnage, maybe cletus just stands up and says "Hi Brock my name is Cletus" in a really creepy sort of way,then some crazy demented laugh then the camera zooms out to show the whole prison, roll credits

Peter and MJ getting married on top of a hill, just like Peter predicted in part 2.

Yurka said:
this would be awesome but i dont want to see a flash of carnage, maybe cletus just stands up and says "Hi Brock my name is Cletus" in a really creepy sort of way,then some crazy demented laugh then the camera zooms out to show the whole prison, roll credits

well, if they ended the movie in the prison, they would have to elude to Cletus becoming Venom, otherwise no one would have any idea, besides us geeks, who cletus is......... if they would do what you said, they should have this be the second last scene... the last scene being whatever, a spider-man or MJ scene......... rolll credits.........

after the credits tho........ show the smbiote, and it's crawling towards the prison

but if they show a flash of carnage, the non-geeks would be like wtf was that red thing???

please.

the final scene will be a scene of peter or spider-man, not carnage or venom or any villain. :rolleyes:

The Riddler said:
please.

the final scene will be a scene of peter or spider-man, not carnage or venom or any villain. :rolleyes:

I never said it will be the ending, I said it would be an ideal ending for us

well an ideal ending should have peter/spidey, not a villain.

imo.

im beting that we will only see the symbiote crawl (or slip) away

WHO knows if there'll be another spider-man film soon? raimi said six but tobey was tough to come back on 2 and 3, he has a newborn, and dunst dont wanna be in it past this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"