Ideal ending

Angel Of Dark said:
I think the coolest idea for the ending of spider-man 3 should be Sandman getting killed and Venom being defeated, not killed, the symbiote would leave Eddie.......... show Peter and MJ getting engaged, and show Eddie going to prison, have the last scene be Eddie arriving in his cell, his new cellmate is Cletus Kasady..... roll credits....

That would be such a great shock! However I envision an established final dramatic wrap up to the possible ending trilogy of Spider-Man. I just hope Venom will contain enough screen time in the film. I agree that revealing Peter and Mary Jane getting married at the end is a good idea. I do not think that Cletus Kasady should be introduced until they have fully developed Eddie Brock's story. If Spider-Man 4 is being planned as a sequel to Spider-Man 3 I only hope that Sam Raimi will stay interested enough to direct Spider-Man 4! The famous Q&A described that there is no current cliffhanger but many questions are left concerning the alien symbiote. If true then Eddie Brock being saved by Spider-Man and sent to prison could make sense leaving behind mysteriesrevolving around the symbiote. Something tells me that Sam Raimi has very awesome ideal ending in his mind. It will "WOW" the audience. :spidey:

I think they should avoid Carnage, move on from the Venom era and introduce other interesting villains. But I would like to have Venom for at least on more movie. Have an ultimate showdown with Spidey instead of a rushed 10-15 minute appearance in the end of 3. Then I can die peacefully.:D

if its one thing i can't stand is villains introduced and dying in the same movie. i mean look at the Tim Burton Batman the 1990 movie. Joker was introduced and killed in the same movie. it was a great movie but that was the only flaw of it. soooooooooooo....

my ending would have a few cliffhangers in it. a Carnage cliffhanger where we see him in a prison being mistreated and beaten by guards kicked and throw in a cell. the symbiote finds him and he breaks free killing the same guards and anyone in his way. a Dr. Connors cliffhanger wear he's studying a piece of the symbiote and a freak lab accident happens of course he would be surrounded by lizards or reptiles studying regeneration and presto we get The Lizard. and of course the first ending would take place at Oscorp because Sandman is stealing weapons and things. Sandman is found by Spidey. Sandman kicks the crap out of Spidey without the symbiote suit of course (cuz Brock will have it on) Green Goblin 2 comes through and saves his old friend. Sandman is defeated (not killed) and just as Harry is about to apologize to Peter... Venom comes in and kills Harry. maybe a freak explosion or Oscorp collapsing caused by Venom and Harry is buried along with Sandman under the birthplace of the Green Goblin legacy for irony or something. and then the final showdown Venom vs Spidey. use your imaginations how the fight goes down but the only way i can see Spidey winning is if the symbiote jumps off of brock from sound vibrations or something to that affect.

Grobb said:
I think they should avoid Carnage, move on from the Venom era and introduce other interesting villains. But I would like to have Venom for at least on more movie. Have an ultimate showdown with Spidey instead of a rushed 10-15 minute appearance in the end of 3. Then I can die peacefully.:D

Yeah, I do no think they should rush the symbiote plotline. I understand that Eddie Brock's character will be deveopled in this film colliding with the symbiote Spider-Man. I still believe that Sam Raimi should film the effects the symbiote has on Eddie Brock as Venom at an adequate pace leading to a final showdown. I would feel very satisfied.

HughJackFan420 said:
if its one thing i can't stand is villains introduced and dying in the same movie. i mean look at the Tim Burton Batman the 1990 movie. Joker was introduced and killed in the same movie. it was a great movie but that was the only flaw of it. soooooooooooo....

my ending would have a few cliffhangers in it. a Carnage cliffhanger where we see him in a prison being mistreated and beaten by guards kicked and throw in a cell. the symbiote finds him and he breaks free killing the same guards and anyone in his way. a Dr. Connors cliffhanger wear he's studying a piece of the symbiote and a freak lab accident happens of course he would be surrounded by lizards or reptiles studying regeneration and presto we get The Lizard. and of course the first ending would take place at Oscorp because Sandman is stealing weapons and things. Sandman is found by Spidey. Sandman kicks the crap out of Spidey without the symbiote suit of course (cuz Brock will have it on) Green Goblin 2 comes through and saves his old friend. Sandman is defeated (not killed) and just as Harry is about to apologize to Peter... Venom comes in and kills Harry. maybe a freak explosion or Oscorp collapsing caused by Venom and Harry is buried along with Sandman under the birthplace of the Green Goblin legacy for irony or something. and then the final showdown Venom vs Spidey. use your imaginations how the fight goes down but the only way i can see Spidey winning is if the symbiote jumps off of brock from sound vibrations or something to that affect.

Tim Burton's Batman was released in 1989. Edward Scissorhands was Burton's 1990 film. Burton's 1989 "Batman" was an excellent film. It is my third favourite Burton film. It was what got me interested in comic book movies. I like your cliffhanger ideas for Spider-Man 3 though.
:batman:

I have to agree, I cant stand it when they kill the villains. Joker-dead Penguin-Dead, Two Face-dead, Ras Al Ghoul-dead GG was supposed to die so I’m good with that. DocOc-Dead. And I’m not going into X films I absolutely loathe those. Some of them I can see as being far too dangerous to let live but others practically kill themselves to be "redeemed". I think it’s odd that the villains especially Batman’s who are completely insane aren’t carted to a happy little place with padded walls like I dunno Arkham maybe? Why kill them? Yes they are dangerous and it would be too much trouble to even mention them again. And I guess people just NEED that kind of violence dispensed as justice. I’ve always liked the villains more, (they’re almost Always more interesting characters) I hate it that they just double tap them in the head and pile them on the "USED" shelf along with the costumes.

Angel Of Dark said:
I think the coolest idea for the ending of spider-man 3 should be Sandman getting killed and Venom being defeated, not killed, the symbiote would leave Eddie.......... show Peter and MJ getting engaged, and show Eddie going to prison, have the last scene be Eddie arriving in his cell, his new cellmate is Cletus Kasady..... roll credits....
Great! Open spidey four with the wedding being crashed then end the movie with a happy wedding ending

Start with Harry's funeral and the Stacy's funeral. Show that Pete and MJ are married. Show Brock at his appartment holding a paper with an apartment adress and then going off to live in the sewer. Then show MJ talking to Peter about how he has to protect her from "That creature" and then Peter promising to do so and then webswinging into the camera. Roll Credits.

Ideal Ending....

Spider-Man fights against Venom and Sandman. He's getting trashed. And then suddenly a pumpkin bomb falls from the sky into spidey's hand. Venom and Sandman don't see it. So spidey throws it at them. Sandman explodes into a thousand grains of sand. And Venom is blown back and through a wall. only Topher is lying there.

Peter asks Harry why he saved him, since they were fighting the whole movie. Harry says "Come on peter, Because we're like brothers...." before he can say anything else..He is impaled by Venom. And tossed aside. Venom is pissed now. Same with Sandman.

So spidey gets beasted even more and is thrown out of the building and lands on a car. He's about to give up but says a prayer for the city.

"If only there was someone. Someone who could stop them. To bring honor and justice to this burning city. A light in the darkness...."

Just as he says that, a man holds out his hand and says "Need a hand?" It's CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!! Captain Stacey got a hold of captain america and he and spidey beat the crap out of sandman and venom.

And then Captain America flies off into the night after saying something like "Don't thank me, thank Strawberry fruit pies!!"

bad ass.

ChineseFooD said:
Ideal Ending....

Spider-Man fights against Venom and Sandman. He's getting trashed. And then suddenly a pumpkin bomb falls from the sky into spidey's hand. Venom and Sandman don't see it. So spidey throws it at them. Sandman explodes into a thousand grains of sand. And Venom is blown back and through a wall. only Topher is lying there.

Peter asks Harry why he saved him, since they were fighting the whole movie. Harry says "Come on peter, Because we're like brothers...." before he can say anything else..He is impaled by Venom. And tossed aside. Venom is pissed now. Same with Sandman.

So spidey gets beasted even more and is thrown out of the building and lands on a car. He's about to give up but says a prayer for the city.

"If only there was someone. Someone who could stop them. To bring honor and justice to this burning city. A light in the darkness...."

Just as he says that, a man holds out his hand and says "Need a hand?" It's CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!! Captain Stacey got a hold of captain america and he and spidey beat the crap out of sandman and venom.

And then Captain America flies off into the night after saying something like "Don't thank me, thank Strawberry fruit pies!!"

bad ass.

Ummm.....lol. Maybe next Spidey movie

my ideal ending is this:

after the symbiote makes peter kill someone close to him (mj, aunt may, gwen) spiderman swings to the bell tower. he yells in agony and cries. brock, watching what spiderman did to mj, aunt may, gwen, follows spiderman to the bell tower. spiderman continues to yell and cry. peter then starts ripping the suit off, shown in the teaser. brock is watching the entire time. he then notices its peter under the suit, and says"parker?" shown in the teaser. peter rips the entire suit off, throws it off the tower and it lands on brock. (peter doesnt know brock is down there. peter then hears someone screaming, looks down the tower, and sees brock changing into venom!

thatoneguy234 said:
my ideal ending is this:

after the symbiote makes peter kill someone close to him (mj, aunt may, gwen) spiderman swings to the bell tower. he yells in agony and cries. brock, watching what spiderman did to mj, aunt may, gwen, follows spiderman to the bell tower. spiderman continues to yell and cry. peter then starts ripping the suit off, shown in the teaser. brock is watching the entire time. he then notices its peter under the suit, and says"parker?" shown in the teaser. peter rips the entire suit off, throws it off the tower and it lands on brock. (peter doesnt know brock is down there. peter then hears someone screaming, looks down the tower, and sees brock changing into venom!

You want to see Spider-man kill somebody?:confused:

I think Sm 3 should end like Venoms 1st appearance......Mj goes to her apartment but see's a figure that looks like Spider-man in the shadows and says "peter what are you doing over there?, you scared me" then slowly a smile widens under the eyes and mj screams and Venom says "Hi honey im home".

It was a great way to end Amazing Spider-man 299 which lead to a awesome fight in asm 300. So why not end Sm3 like that.

HihoneyImhome.jpg

by making him a killer?are you serious?:confused:

my ideal ending will involve the words "to be continue" and another movie comming after a couple of months

why is it such a big deal? peter wouldnt be killing someone he would be forced to and wouldnt really realize it.

i think i heard that some where...

:venom:

so what then?He'd just continue being a superhero when he commited a criminal act?How familiar are you with the Spider-man mythos?:confused:

i just like the movies so probly not very familiar. but i think it would mix things up alot. doesnt mean its gonna happen so dont freak out again thats just what i think

I know,I'm just wondering why you would think that. That would take things to a very ugly place. It might be interesting if it were a darker character(like Punisher or something) but it just wouldn't work. Killing someone under the influence doesn't add to his character or his story. And he'd have a moral obligation to turn himself in. End of movie. Not much interest there.

yeah your probly right. but i still think itd be interesting to see how the public would respond.

thatoneguy234 said:
yeah your probly right. but i still think itd be interesting to see how the public would respond.

By not seeing the movie.

They'd respond the same way they did when they thought he killed Captain Stacy in the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"