50 Amazing Films You've Probably Never Seen

Wow you're right. A lot of the time when sites run lists like this I've usually seen 2/3's of the movies. With this all of them do indeed seem awesome and I've seen none of them.

I had no idea that there was a live action Rurouni Kenshin.

That is great. I too was expecting to have actually seen a bunch of them. I'll have to get on to checking some of these out.

I've seen 4 of those films.

Yeah i just added the vast majority of them to my netflix queue. I'm all about B-movies, and I'm pretty aware of most of the worthwhile movies out there, even if i havent seen them i know they are there. but i havent even heard of most of these.

I've managed to see a few of them....

Gwendoline (1984)
King Kong Escapes (1967)
Vigilante (1983)
Scream Pretty Peggy (1974)
Incredible Hulk Returns (1988)
A Quiet Place In The Country (1968)
Munster, Go Home! (1966)
Red Beard (1965)
Yesterday's Enemy (1959)
The Skull (1965)
Monster From Green Hell (1957)
The Friends Of Eddie Coyle (1973)
Return Of Doctor X (1939)
The Two Faces Of Dr Jekyll (1960)
The Bad Seed (1956)

Everyone needs to see The Friends Of Eddie Coyle .

Nobody should recommend Come And See (it also looks completely random in that list of films , most of it fun and enjoyable movies) . It's an extremely disturbing film about the holocaust , a shockingly torturous experience .

Soviet cinema of that time always tries to achieve a complete sense of realism. It's not so much being explicit , but the horror that it presents from that time. It's really gut wrenching. I had the bad luck to go watch this in a movie theater a couple months ago. Never again.

I know for sure I've seen 3 of them and suspect I've seen 2 more when I was younger but I can't say much about the quality for any of them.

I usually seek out obscure films , but this list still took me by surprise. I'll have to add several of these to the watch list.

I've seen Beyond the Black Rainbow. The visual style is fantastic , but the film moves very slowly so be warned about that. Vigilante and The Bad Seed are available on blu ray ( in the US).

I'm never seen any of those...wow Some of them seem really intriguing, I'm hoping Netflix has some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"