The Most Screwed-Up Movie You've Seen Is...

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

I caught this movie at like 2:30 AM on Fox Movie Channel like 2 summers ago. It has one of the greatest endings ever! Z-Man...:wow::woot: Hahaha, it's such a funny movie, and the end comes out of nowhere. And it's even funnier with that cheesy narration about morals and right & wrong.

As for Cannibal Holocaust, funny story:

My dad, my uncle, my mom and some friends saw this in a movie theater back when it originally came out. They didn't think much of it when they walked in. But when the one guy gets his penis chopped off, my dad stands up and yells "**** THIS! **** THIS!" and walks out of the movie theater and goes to the bar across the street.

Since this moment, i've not been allowed to watch this movie. In my home anyway. I saw it at a friend's house once and it was hysterical, perhaps because i had my dad's reaction in my head throughout the viewing.

Saw was hysterical. Especially when the guy cuts his foot off.:o I didn't waste my time with Hostel, as i hate Eli Roth. Cabin Fever pissed me off to no end. And Audition is a GREAT, GREAT movie. It's scary as hell and it's so good. It's one of the most intense films i've ever seen.

As for the most screwed up movie i've ever seen? Probably Ken Russell's "The Devils". The infamous "Rape of Christ" scene says it all. Great movie, but very disturbing. Check it out if you can find a copy. There's a DVD out there, with crap quality, but it's still very watchable. No "official" release has been confirmed yet. WB is still scared of potential backlash from the public.

Without any doubt in my mind the most disturbing/screwed up movie is HOSTEL.

No question!
You should read my post at the top of this page. 'Cause Hostel looks like Barney compared to this movie. Also, there are more extreme horror movies out there. Like, there was one horror movie I read about on IMDB where some chick was disemboweled on screen, and the film actually shows her killers chewing on and raping her guts while she's dying. As in, they raped the hole in her stomach with all the viscera and what not, the didn't rape her intestines when they were separate from her body. Oh, and they forced some guy to cut his own penis off.

So yeah. Hostel is for wussies.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

I caught this movie at like 2:30 AM on Fox Movie Channel like 2 summers ago. It has one of the greatest endings ever! Z-Man...:wow::woot: Hahaha, it's such a funny movie, and the end comes out of nowhere. And it's even funnier with that cheesy narration about morals and right & wrong.

As for Cannibal Holocaust, funny story:

My dad, my uncle, my mom and some friends saw this in a movie theater back when it originally came out. They didn't think much of it when they walked in. But when the one guy gets his penis chopped off, my dad stands up and yells "**** THIS! **** THIS!" and walks out of the movie theater and goes to the bar across the street.

Since this moment, i've not been allowed to watch this movie. In my home anyway. I saw it at a friend's house once and it was hysterical, perhaps because i had my dad's reaction in my head throughout the viewing.

Saw was hysterical. Especially when the guy cuts his foot off.:o I didn't waste my time with Hostel, as i hate Eli Roth. Cabin Fever pissed me off to no end. And Audition is a GREAT, GREAT movie. It's scary as hell and it's so good. It's one of the most intense films i've ever seen.

As for the most screwed up movie i've ever seen? Probably Ken Russell's "The Devils". The infamous "Rape of Christ" scene says it all. Great movie, but very disturbing. Check it out if you can find a copy. There's a DVD out there, with crap quality, but it's still very watchable. No "official" release has been confirmed yet. WB is still scared of potential backlash from the public.
Fun fact: Roger Ebert co-wrote the screen play for Beyond the Valley of the Dolls. :o

I have a few:

1.A Clockwork Orange
2.American Psycho
3.The Talented Mr. Ripley

.....can't think of anymore.

Oh yeah, Eyes Wide Shut is pretty F***ed up from the second act on.

Donnie Darko
A Clockwork Orange
American Psycho
The Shining
Funny Games (1997)
The Machinist
The Wicker Man (1973)

Last edited:
How about Alejendro Jadorowski's El Topo & The Holy Mountain? Those movies are damn psychedelic and trippy for a philosophically spiritual movie.

The most screwed up movie I've seen in terms of not making any sense at all is "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".

Hard Candy...probably the only movie i have had trouble to finish watching,not because it's bad but because it's very disturbing...the duality line of the innocent-guilty was so blurred i really was getting upset at some points due to the acts of Ellen Page's character.

A few months ago i saw a movie on tv. I watched it with the sound off . All i could see where hippie people , some in the nude , some with extravagent clothes paning stuff. There was this fat guy being hung up like Jesus , complete with crown. There was some kind of marriage which ended up with the guy actually doing the girl in front of the fat Jesus Christ guy.

And yes , this movie totally didn't make eany sense whatsoever. The next day i looked it up on the internet. It was basically a documentary by some french filmdirector who rallied up a group of people , put them in a warehouse with minimal setting and told them to imagine if that the world would end and they were going to be in spaceship and react do that. The actors were free do to whatever the hell they wanted and the director just filmed everything.

Really it's the kind of POS people create and then claim to be art.

A few months ago i saw a movie on tv. I watched it with the sound off . All i could see where hippie people , some in the nude , some with extravagent clothes paning stuff. There was this fat guy being hung up like Jesus , complete with crown. There was some kind of marriage which ended up with the guy actually doing the girl in front of the fat Jesus Christ guy.

And yes , this movie totally didn't make eany sense whatsoever. The next day i looked it up on the internet. It was basically a documentary by some french filmdirector who rallied up a group of people , put them in a warehouse with minimal setting and told them to imagine if that the world would end and they were going to be in spaceship and react do that. The actors were free do to whatever the hell they wanted and the director just filmed everything.

Really it's the kind of POS people create and then claim to be art.

Yes, I saw something similair. It was a Dutch mockumentary type of thing. Called ''Forgive Me''. Within the first few minutes a crackhead was pissing himself sitting on a chair while being interviewed.

Some scenes later an old woman was forced to interview a man with mutilated hands. During this completely random ''conversation'', the director proceeded to smear fake blood over these people's faces.
Then there was a crazy woman who said she was the cousin of a famous Dutch singer. She performed a Kate Bush song in a trippy sequence while a street hustler/crackhead from Amsterdam in a wheelchair was watching. At the end of the song the old woman I mentioned earlier took a gun and blew his brains out.

Later there was a fifteen minute scene so incredibly muddled and shoddily put together I got a headache. The director put five lowlifes, crackheads and lunatics on the stage. One of them was falling asleep right on the stage, and in a shot, seven minutes in length, she was drooling all over the table. Not just small strings of saliva, no; An actual steady STREAM of saliva. Then a skelton-thin man with a pot belly took off all his clothes, revealing a *****. He then proceeded to *********e. It was in a theatre. with an audience. All of this was accompanied by droning music (I belive it was a live recording of the Doors)

The film had a message though, it was exactly about the pretentiousness of these so called viudeo artist and documentray makers, but I felt it kinda got lost in these incredibly ****ed up, hypnotic, digusting sequences. But that was probably the point....:confused:

NOTE: I watched this at school. In my philosophy class. I know what you're thinking; they should fire the teacher.

Anyone seen the British movie Scum? It's got a very young Ray Winstone in it and is set in a boys borstel in 1979 (when the movie was made). It contains no music and dosen't hold back on anything to show how bad things were. The movie was banned but the goverment was forced to change the state of borstels as a result. Definatly worth checking out. Might come across as "screwed up" to an American audience due to the structure of how things were in the 1970's in Britain.

You should read my post at the top of this page. 'Cause Hostel looks like Barney compared to this movie. Also, there are more extreme horror movies out there. Like, there was one horror movie I read about on IMDB where some chick was disemboweled on screen, and the film actually shows her killers chewing on and raping her guts while she's dying. As in, they raped the hole in her stomach with all the viscera and what not, the didn't rape her intestines when they were separate from her body. Oh, and they forced some guy to cut his own penis off.

So yeah. Hostel is for wussies.
I suppose so. Those things you just mentioned were way over the top, and to be honost I dont think I could handle it. I wouldnt want to either.

I resubmit Holy Mountain. The movie is insanely messed up, but its not in a horrific way. The movie is gloriously entertaining and laugh out loud funny in some parts for sheer audacity. The giant vagina machine had me in tears.

You were scared of people constantly screaming and fighting, figures made out of sticks, wind, and a basement with someone's back turned at the corner? :huh:

I liked The Blair Witch Project :woot:

When I was five or something, my mom and my brother and I were waiting for my dad to come back with pizza. I walked into the room with the tv on. And I have to say this disturbed me so much. From what I remember, A man bandaged up (at the time I thought it was an old Mummy movie, I'd been a fan of old horror monsters, thats what made me keep watching) is in some place and he sees a mouse. He says, "Hello, my friend." It bits his finger and he's distraught for some reason. The next scene where is where it disturbed me. A man in glasses leaves a party, (holding a plate of cake with drizzled chocolate if I'm correct. Even at that age, I thought it somehow symbolized the bandaged man :woot:) he walks down an alley at night. In the background we can see a man sliding down the alley walls. On fire escapes and long pipes. He looks back. No one's there. He turns back around, he's pulled underneath. It cuts to him being interrogated by the bandaged man. He's choking him and drowning him under a water pipe. The look on the man's face thin face, his skinny neck being crushed by the bandaged man's hand, and the calmness of him scared me. Then, it cuts to his head being forced up from a manhole, poking up into oncoming traffic! He screams like mad, and from his POV, a car comes and runs over his head.

This whole scene, the look on the man's face of him drowning under the water pipe and then his head being shifted into traffic was too much for my five year old mind to handle. Those images have stayed with me to this day. I did some research not too long ago, and I believe the film is "Darkman" from Sam Raimi. Am I right? I've never known what the movie was and had been wondering since then.

Last edited:
Any of you guys ever seen Fire in the Sky? I was never really afraid of alien abduction before. Needless to say, I certainly am now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"