52: Are you getting it?

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
IC is ending, and 52 is beginning. But with OYL, the idea to get it is on in the air in my brain.

As of now (with OYL on your mind and and fact of buying one issue every week), are you getting 52?

But of course. It'll be a big DC books that WON'T be centered around the big three for once. And it has The Question in it. :D

I'll be getting it...for many of the reasons stated above: It has minor characters getting the spotlight, and it fills in the gap. The fact that it's a weekly thing also interests me.

i dunno yet..i really wanted to subscribe but i have to pay bfor mytuition this summer my scholarship and financial aid arent covering it. so i have to sort out my finances.

most of dc's recent events (and cartoon shows) have centered less on the "big characters" and more on the "lesser" ones

I'll definitly be getting it.
I've already pre-ordered the issues for the first three months and I'm planning on getting the full run.

Its so hard to keep up with everything. I've been trying to get all the OYL titles I can. I just don't have the money. I really want to get all the issues of 52 though. Any suggestions of which titles you feel are most important in OYL, just so I can cut back on spending so much money.

Metropolis_Man said:
Its so hard to keep up with everything. I've been trying to get all the OYL titles I can. I just don't have the money. I really want to get all the issues of 52 though. Any suggestions of which titles you feel are most important in OYL, just so I can cut back on spending so much money.

I think Batman books, superman books, the flash, teen titnas and jLA would be the best OYL books to buy, cause I think they'll have the biggest effect on the DCU.

Alright thanks man, I've been getting the Superman ones anyways, just because hes my favorite character. Its hard for me to keep up thought really, I picked up Blue Beetle, ION, Firestorm, and a few others trying to keep up with the whole DC Universe.

Metropolis_Man said:
Alright thanks man, I've been getting the Superman ones anyways, just because hes my favorite character. Its hard for me to keep up thought really, I picked up Blue Beetle, ION, Firestorm, and a few others trying to keep up with the whole DC Universe.

unless your working man, make a goodmoney then buy all the titles you want but youshould start reading superman,batman,wonder woman, JSA,Teen Titan,Green Lantern(the Hal jordan one). Flash, and the JL of A. whatever spots you have left fill up those with books in order of importance to you.

I'm way too poor to get it as it comes out. Might get the trades though.

Maybe some of it. Not the whole run.

What are you dense? Are you ******ed? Of course I'm picking it up! :)

HELL YEAH! been buying way to much stuff leading up 52 for me not to buy it

I'm too much of a DCU mark not to pick it up.

Plus I'm betting it will be very cool.

The Flash! said:
What are you dense? Are you ******ed? Of course I'm picking it up! :)

lol :D nice use of All-Star Bats...or is it the only use? ;)

Yeah I will be getting it for 2 reasons
1.Steel
and 2. The question

That and its my last big event I will ever buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"