Teen Titans/Titans Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep love or loathe them Ravager and Damian are the least of this comic books problems :dry:

She was an ally of the Titans for a while. Even babysat Roy's daughter (before she got blowed up, obviously). Then she went crazy and became a total c**t, which is also why I don't like her. She's not the good kind of obnoxious that spices up a team dynamic, either; she's the annoying kind of obnoxious that's painful to read.
:csad:

J.T. Krul signs exclusive deal with DC Comics

tt_cv89_var_lo-rez.jpg

2ekke42.jpg

I try to mix it up. You know, gotta keep it fresh. ;)

But seriously, who cares? Krul was only doing DC work anyway.

Raise your hand if you think Superboy needs a god damn costume. Is Dc so against giving the guy a real suit. I mean hell just give in an all black one piece with a Red S.

Also whatever happened to red devil? I ask this because in Blackest Night, that guy never showed up to take some hearts.

Preview for #90

Damian: You're going to instruct me on strategy? That's funny. Try lasting one week on the streets of Gotham, then talk to me about handling a different caliber of villains.

If Cassie ever gets a new (actual good looking) uniform, I hope it looks something kind of like this:
tumblr_le1sviqL7o1qbujox.jpg

And maybe they can start having her start sporting a tiara.

Preview for #90

Damian: You're going to instruct me on strategy? That's funny. Try lasting one week on the streets of Gotham, then talk to me about handling a different caliber of villains.
:funny: Damian is the only reason i'm bothering with this book. Maybe Nicola Scott's art as well.
If Cassie ever gets a new (actual good looking) uniform, I hope it looks something kind of like this:
tumblr_le1sviqL7o1qbujox.jpg

And maybe they can start having her start sporting a tiara.
That's great, but isnt that Diana's suit with a skirt, in other words the suit that everyone has been asking for her to get?

I would hate to see Cassie get a costume like that. It's literally Diana's costume with a skirt, and Cassie is absolutely not Diana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"