The Dark Knight Rises 6 movies?

You resuse the same villains too often. At most, i'd see Joker as a starring villain in the second, put into Arkham and featured briefly in 3 (if he scars Two-Face, then have two-face going after the Joker). and perhaps sometime later he escapes with the aid of Harley Quinn. So 2 movies as a major player, one as a minor character. Black Mask should get no more than a secondary villain in a single film. And if any villain should ever be killed off, i think it's Two-Face.

Ra's needs to return. And I'd rather Penguin be reduced to a cameo in The Dark Knight or the third film, then to be a starring villain. He really cant hold his own in a movie without drastic changes to his character.

They should base movies around the big villains, and use smaller ones in minor roles. Joker, Two-Face, Ra's al Ghul, and Bane are the villains who could best serve as a main antagonist. Riddler, Ivy, Penguin, Catwoman, they can all serve a small purpose within the larger story. Like Falcone and Crane, Ra's was the real threat, while those two were just his pawns.

And of course, if you're going beyond 3 films, you have to bring in Robin. He's part of the mythos, and while Batman does need time to develop on his own before taking on a sidekick, he cant wait that long. 6 movies, at one every 3 years? Bale will be mid to late 40's by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"